1--

IRL Ice Cream [A 7 Sins Collab Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRL Ice Cream

 

Jungkook’s Self Introduction

There has always been this dark prejudice about eating. Eating is bad. You will get fat if you eat too much. You will get fat if you eat the wrong stuff. Everyone just has this automatic assumption that eating is bad because you’ll get fat. Then why does eating bring us so much pleasure? You sure you don’t want that creamy, cold, decadent ice cream that they’re selling over at that new frozen yogurt shop? And are you sure you don’t want those bright, rainbow sprinkles on top of it?

What happens when you’re hungry? You think about food. What happens when we’re emotionally hungry? Just let it come naturally. We think about what comforts us. Afterall, food is the staple of life. It keeps us on our feet. Without food, we’d lurk in the dark, teetering between the world of demons and reality. Did you really think we just ate and ate for no reason at all? What’s wrong with living to eat? Would you give us something to live for? Aren’t you all the same way? Aren’t we all gluttons, then? Just let me tell you, it’s natural. Just embrace it, won’t you?

You poor, poor things. You all think I’m a sin, right? But really, I’m just like you all. I’m hungry.

Sometimes, even I wonder why I got the job as being Gluttony. I don’t think that I have the right mindset. Like don’t you have to be super-evil and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter