The BestFriend - Jungkook

BTS - One shot Collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook x OC (spencer or you )

Word count :1,756

Genre: friendship , Fluff , maybe romance 

Warning: Some swear words, please skip if its not your thing.

_

 

Throughout the whole summer, Spencer’s mother had ordered her to shadow her at their family fashion house headquarters which was located over in Paris- the city of love. And being the obedient child she was, she had no problem about that. She at least thought it would be fun seeing her workaholic mother work during such stressful times. There was mostly screaming and yelling and many were left crying as Spencer’s mother said some rather harsh words to the models who had come in for the casting.

“Why are you walking like you got a pole stuck up your derrière?!

You’re too skinny, I don’t do extremely skinny models.  Now, too-da-loo!

You’ve got too many pores which are VISIBLE from over here, which is not good at all - take this card. It’s my dermatologist. Go see one.

Are your arms even attached to your body? Why are they moving on their own?

You dare come to my fashion wearing another designer clothes? Just get lost, your inconsiderable brat!”

 

The blond just shook her head as she ran out of the office as quick as possible with tear b at her eyes. She was the 10th person to cry today, her mother was cruel in fact, she was even wickeder when she was working under pressure for the next season.

They called her TW- Talented Witch 

Spencer had once overheard the models who were waiting at the receptionist talking about how her mother was one of the most feared designer’s out there because she had a sharp tongue and could make you feel as if you whole career so far as model was worthless. She intimidated everyone with just her mere presence as she feed off the innocent tears of the ones she made cry. 

Spencer tried to stifle her giggles as she laughed at them, her mother was only like because she got extremely stressed and most of the models who had been sent to her had no proper training what-so ever. Complete amateurs! And it’s not like her mother could work with rookie models who can’t even walk down the catwalk properly. They were such a mess, and spencer could see why her mother was in such fury. 

After an exhausting day Spencer finally sat down for some lunch that was little bit late, she looked at her phone as she sighed. She didn’t get any texts from him at all. Jeon Jungkook. Her so called best friend.  For the last two weeks or so she had been calling him off the hook, and it’s not like international calls were cheap or anything. Even though her family was pretty wealthy, international call are still high.

Spencer remembered when she told Jungkook that she was going to Paris to work with her mother this year to gain some skills. 

He sighed and closed his eyes, he was disappointed. For once, he was actually excited to hang out with his best friend this year, and here she was telling him she can’t.

“I thought you went last year?” he whispered 

“I did go… but this year will be different! I am going to learn new things and do new things and … maybe create something of my own!”. He frowned at her as she continued to ramble on. “Jungkook, I just couldn’t say no to my mum. Y- you can understand that right?”

“That’s what you said last year, and the year before, and the one before that !!” he spoke as he got more frustrated thinking about all those past summers where she said it wouldn’t happen next year. She lied to him.

Spencer didn’t know what to say, so she just kept quiet. Jungkook seemed very furious as his eyebrow scrunched, his shoulders were hunched over and he had his mouth in such a tight line. 

“I’m really trying here Spencer, but you always never consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter