Practice

From Thailand to Korea

Present:

It was time for practice. They got the song down now they needed the moves. Lisa came up with a few moves but they needed to work together to make it flow. After dancing for 3 hours they called it quits for tonight. But they didn't want to go home yet. So Jisoo invited them all to a street stand for some soju to celebrate the night. Which they agreed to only when she told them she was buying. 

As they reached the stand they noticed that Lisa was happier then usual. "What's up with that cheesy smile, Pokpak?" out of all of them it was Jennie who took a stand to ask. During the whole day since she came back from the hair salon she has been giving off extra happy vibes. The thing is Lisa is always happy but when she gets really happy. It just makes them shiver from how high pitched her voice gets because it sounded like she was talking in an aegyo voice. 

"I found the boy." she said as she reached for the library book that was in her bag. 

"That's not the boy. That's a book, Lisa." joked Rose as they all laughed. 

"No. I know that. I'm not stupid, Pasta. The name is in the book." she said as she pulled out the sign in sheet from the back. 

"Okay. So what is the story with 'The Boy'." Jisoo was confused since she never heard the story that Jennie and Rosé heard for the past 6 years. 

"Its Pokpak's first love~" said Jennie in a singing voice. 

"No. He isn't." agrued Lisa as she started to blush. 

"He was the one that got away. After he went bam bam to poor little Lalisa's heart." laughed Rosé as she make a bow and arrow with her hands and pretended to stuck Lisa with it like a cupid. 

"You guys. Stop. It was just a boy from my dance group in 6 grade. He helped us win our competition then moved after his dad got promoted to work in Korea. I haven't seen him for the past 15 years. But today we bumped into each other. I couldn't recognize him right away. But this book he dropped has his name on it. And it was definitely Bambams name on it. I just have to figure out how to meet him again. But the best thing is, I know what school he does to." Lisa was so proud and hugged the book. For the book has now been seen as her destined fate to reunite old friends. But the girls knew that this won't be a simple friendship story. 

"So, what are you planning on doing Lisa. Go to his school and stalk him." Jisoo that it sounded cute at first, but wondered how will they meet again. She has been in Korea for the past 6 years and hasn't bumped into him not once until now. And Seoul was definitely a huge town.

"Lets just stop talking about that and talk about dancing. We don't got a lot of moves." Jennie said as she pulled out her phone. She started to show them videos of so moves she saw in different music videos. 

"Yahh! Bambam, hurry up!" as the girls were watching the videos Lisa looks up to see the one and only Bambam walking past her as he headed outside the tent.

"Stop yelling, Jackson. I was just tying my shoes." she watched as the boy she thinks is called Jackson wraps his hand around his shoulder and pulls him away. The second the exited the tent was the second Lisa jumped up and ran after them. 

"Bambam! Wait!" as she called he turned...

Past:

Bambam said he will think about that night. But Lisa was too excited. She kept replaying his dance moves in her head over and over until she was able to remember some of the moves and copy them. But she knew she wasn't as elegant as he was and as fast as him. And she was positive that she forgot some steps. She informed her friends about him and couldn't wait until tomorrows group meeting to inform the rest. But she prayed the hardest that night that he will accept the invitation. 

"Good morning, Teacher Nichkhun. Today we have to.. I mean we must have a group meeting. Bambam will join us for sure." the next day at school Lisa was so excited and made sure to go inform all the members about the meeting after school.the person she saw after the teacher was Minnie. 

"Minnie, I didn't see you yesterday and wanted to tell you about the news about our new member. So please come to the meeting." As Lisa said that she noticed something off about Minnie. She had dark circles so dark that she started to resemble a panda. Even though Lisa barely slept the excitement has kept her full of energy. But Minnie's situation was the complete opposite. 

"Okay.. *yawn*.. That's good to..*yawn*..hear. Can't wait. *yawn*" Minnie gave off the weak smile and headed to her desk and fell asleep as she put her head down. 

Lisa just gave her a confused look and turned to look for the others. That's when she spotted Mint and Sorn. "Hey. Do you know what's wrong with Minnie? She looks exhausted."

"Don't you remember Lisa? We told you her new sister came home yesterday. Having a newborn baby at home is hard. I remember when my aunt had a baby and she barely slept." sorn mentioned as she looked at Minnie sleeping though the door frame. 

"I need to find Ten, Fame, and Nakhun. Have you guys seen them. I need to make sure that they need to be early for the meeting." Mint pointed down the hall at 3 loud boys t the end of the hall. The only thing you need is to look for Fame. The number one class clown in our school. Lisa ran up to them hoping to catch them before they start to head to their class rooms. Even though the group was all the same grade level they weren't in the same classes which makes it harder. The only one Lisa has class with is Fame. The others were all separate. Ten and Sorn had classes together and Mint, Minnie, and Nakhun were in another class together. As she walked closer she noticed Ten hold his basketball. Which can only mean she was planning on missing out on dance class for basketball practice. 

"Ten you can't go to basketball practice. We have an important meeting after school and you need to be their." as soon as she reached them. That's all she could think to say. And she got luck since the bell rang a second as she finished. As they started to walk toward their classrooms.

Ten quickly went to Lisa and said "I don't have practice this week. The coach is out sick. I brought it because I have a dance move for us to do. With it. You will like it."

"Okay. See you after school." Lisa said as she and Fame entered their classroom and Ten went back for his. 

"Bambam.. Its good I bumped into before the homeroom teacher comes. So we have a meeting after school in the dance studio. Its really a music room. But we call it our dance studio." Lisa was so excited but as she sat down n her seat she heard Bambam say. 

"I can't join the group."

 

 

 

-------------------------

A/N: Sorry I prayed late and only once. Its just that my cousin gave birth and I went out of town to see her and the baby. She had a beautiful baby girl. But I will definitely post tomorrow to make up for it. And will post 3 for next week. But then  will try to do 2 times a week. Thank you for your patience. And if you have any suggestions feel free to message me.