Coincidence

From Thailand to Korea

Present:

Lisa opened the last page and pulled out the signed paper. She saw a name she hasn't heard for years "Kunpimook Bhuwakul". She has at the fact that the boy was no other then Bambam. Her old dancemate. She freaked out. It has been 15 years since they last seen each other, the fact that she was in another country she didnt believe in every seeing him again. As she stood there looking at the book she got a phone call. 

"Hello, Lisa. Where are you? We been waiting for you.for the past 20 minutes."

"What are you talking about Rosé? We said we will meet up at 4. Its only 10 mins past that time." replied Lisa as she began to run again toward there dance studio. 

"Well me and Jennie have been waiting for you for the past 20 minutes. Since we came early. So did you go do your root touch up is that why?" 

"Ya. But something even better happened. Just wait for me." Lisa was so excited. She couldn't wait to tell her friends who she bumped into just now. 

As Lisa reached her destination. She stopped at the door. And looked behind her. Across the street was the college they all went to. It was famous for foreign students. And that how she met her friends. Rosé came from Australia, Jennie came from New Zealand and Lisa came from Thailand. They usually speak English with each other, since Lisa isn't a 100% with her Korean yet. And since they are all the same age they ended up meeting each other in their class History of Music taught by their teacher Kim Jisoo. Teacher Kim has also helped introduce them to each other and help them pick out songs that would fit their dance style perfectly. Teacher Kim became their biggest fan and their mentor so she allows them to call her  by her first name, Jisoo. 

Lisa opened the door and saw Jennie stretching while Rosé and Jisoo where discussing the song in the corner next to radio that's under the huge poster of their next stage. A dance competition is going to take place in Seoul, 3 months from now. And they haven't even picked a song yet. So the group has been freaking out. 

"Pokpak!" Jennie yelled at Lisa. Then came running up to her and hugging her. "I can't take it no more. They been bickering about a song for the past 20 minutes and I been all alone." she said is a sad voice while looking up to Lisa with puppy eyes and a pout. 

"Jennie, stop pouting. You will get wrinkles like that." Lisa joked as she pulled Jennie off her and headed to the radio. 

"Rose... Jisoo... What's up?" Lisa asked softly as she approached them. 

"We found a group that sang 2 songs that we really like. And we can't decide which one is better. One is called 'Boombayah' and the other 'Whistle'. I think 'Whistle' will fit your image perfectly. But Rosé wants the other one." Jisoo looked at Lisa to see if she can help break the tie. 

"Lets heard both songs. And we will vote anonymously to which song is better and the one with the most votes win." they all shook their heads in approval. So they sat in a circle and listened to both songs. Then each took a paper and wrote their choice on it. 

Past:

"You guys. I just asked Bambam to join the group." Lisa ran back to class when the bell rang and saw some of the crew sitting so she approached them with the news. "He said he will think about it tonight and tell me the answer for tomorrow."

They all nodded in approval and headed to their class rooms. As the day finished Lisa thought it would be important to tell their dance teacher about the news. Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul was their dance teacher that helps them choreograph some of the dance moves and pick out songs for them. The group are so close to him that he allows them to call him Nichkhun. They also been to his house before to. They got to meet his Chinese wife Victoria Song. His wofe, Victoria has helped the group also. She helped the girls mostly with their flexibility. Victoria is super flexible since she was little. She used to go to a dance academy in China and learned an ethnic dance that help move her body in weird ways. It was because of her the girls in the group can dance so well. 

"Tecaher. Guess what?" Lisa went to the teachers lounge after school to find Nichkhun. "The new transfer student name Bambam can really dance. I asked him to join our dance crew but he said he will tell me tomorrow what he thinks. But can you please ask him to join the group. If he hears it from a teacher I think he will say yes right away."

"That's nice of you for inviting him. But are you sure you was him to join this late. Won't you guys have to change things up." since they taken this whole school year to practice for the dance competition, Nichkhun was afraid that they won't be able to handle a new member. Then they would have to change the dance. 

"That's the thing teacher. I think this will help us. We can do the dance moves to work for pairs. We can pair up and dance that way. I think it would work perfectly for the song we choose. KARD is a band with 2 girls and 2 guys. So for us to have 4 girls and 4 guys it will be perfect. And he has so amazing skills he can help us think of new moves. Today on the roof I saw his feet moving so fast. We can ask him to teach it to us." Lisa started to do whatever she can to convince her teacher to approve. 

"Fine. I approve. But make sure he says yes before you plan on changing anything."

"I will. Thank you." Lisa took her bow and ran outside. Their she ended up bumping into her best friends from the group. Mint and Sorn they where walking home together. "Hey you guys. Where is Minnie?" she was the forth girl member. 

"She left already. She said that her new sister is waiting for her at home." Mint said as she walked toward the snack bar. They always meet up there after school to buy some crepes. 

"The boys have that soccer game today right. They already left to watch it." mentioned Sorn. 

"So you guys. I saw Bambam dance today and it was awesome. I asked him to join and also mentioned it to Nichkhun. We might have to make time for more practice time so we can make it for the competition." Lisa mention as she was plotting new dance moves. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

A/N: hey. So I tried my best to make all the characters real celebrities. But I don't think it will work out perfectly. Since there are only 6 kpop idols that are from thailand. Mint from tiny g. Sorn from clc. Nichkhun from 2pm. Ten from nct-u (who hasn't been introduced.) the rest will be names from thailand dramas that I have watched. So I hope you like it.