Contact

Caressing Wind

    It was a windy morning as a girl walked through the empty hallways of a highschool. Slowly looking around taking in every detail around her, from the old black paint on the lockers to the not so glossy floors and finally the the windows reading main office. Hyemi slowly entered said office, and went up to ask for her schedule, ounce received it, she started looking for her first class. Upon finding her first class, she knocked and slowly entered after hearing a come in.

     Inside the classroom, a rowdy group of students slowly quited after they saw a girl enter. Said girl had long brown hair and dark brown eyes, she appeared simple but not simple. To many of the males in the classroom, she seemed like the squeaky new toy they all wanted to find out how to play with but to three males in the room, they tried to sniff out her scent and see if she was one of them, if she would cause them trouble, or if she was from another pack. Upon not sniffing anything different in the air, they went back to their business while all the other students listened to her introduction and continued staring at her in amazement. Not only was she new in town but she was also new to a school that was filled with people who had grown up together apart form the group of 7 males that moved here with their families a couple years before her, she was the new girl everyone wanted to befriend.

      Upon entering the classroom, Hyemi made her way to the teacher and told her she was a new student as the teacher turned to the rowdy group of student and told them to quiet down so she could introduce herself. " Hello eveyone, my name is Hyemi, lets all get along," she said with a simple bow and turned to the teacher so she could tell her where to sit. As Hyemi walked down the isle of seated students, she felt their stares but kept a serious face on and hurried to the desk next to the window and surrounded by three males, all very good looking but she couldnt be bothered by their looks. Even if she did think they were handsome she couldn't help but listen to the little voice in her head that told her not to bother because she only had so much time left before she withered away. 

      As the day went by and it got closer and closer to lunch, her classmates seemed to become more and more lifeless untill the bell rang and they all sprang back to life and ran out of the classroom, so much for trying to make a couple of new friends. Unbothered by the emptyness and loneliness surrounding the class, she got up and made her way to what she believed was the right way to the library. As she was walking by one of the hallways she noticed the three males that surrounded her sit in the classroom were now joined by four other males equally handsome, from their unifroms she could tell that the new four were seniors. Quickly shaking her head she finally found her way to the library and found a quiet corner where the sunlight came in and she could relax.

      Little did she know that when she shook her head in the hallway, her scent had drifted to the group of handsome males and one of them turned to catch a quck glimpse of her but was too late. "Hyung, theres a new girl in our class, but she doesn't seem to be a threat." "Okay, from her scent she seems harmless, anyways lets get going before we gather the attention of the other girls and can't escape." Quckly they made thir way to the library and were surprized to sense that for ounce in their high school life they weren't the only ones in the library. They ignored her prescence or well, one of them couldn't shake off the need to find the scent and surround himslef in her scent. He shook the feeling away and quicly rejoined his group to eat lunch before time ran out.

    Hyemi had fallen asleep in her little corner and bolted awake after hearing the bell dismissing lunch and quicly made her way out of the library while trying to make sure she looked presentable and not looking where she was going was surprised when she bumped into someone and fell to the floor. Not even bothering to look at who she had bumped into, she scrambled to get up and bowed quickly apologizng and made her way out of the library as the warning bell rang. In the library, six males all stared at the youngest one of their group as his eyes flashed and his nose flared. Quickly the leader of the group got close to him and asked his wolf what was wrong and was surprised to hear the words the youngest wolf of the group was transmitting to him mate mate mate. He turned to his other memeber and told them to help him control him because he had found his mate and if they didn't calm him down, he would transform right there and now. Finally when the group managed to calm their youngest down, they agreeded to go back to classes and discuss what happened ounce they reached their home. 

   Hyemi was almost late but managed to make it into class before she was late. She quickly took her sit and turned to the front to pay attention to the teacher while class continued. Distracted by her suroundings, she finally noticed the abscence of the three males that were supposed to surround her and just as she was thinking about where they could have been they came into class, one of them quickly apologizing to the teacher and the other two making their way to their sits but something different happened that made everyone in class stare at them and her. The boy that was sitting infront of the sit beside her was now seated next to her and he slowly turned his head to her and slowly said watch where your going next time in a whisper, almost as if it was meant only for her to hear. She observed his glare and quickly turned her attention back to the board wondering what he was talking about. Deciding to ignore him, she went about her day and soon enough the time to go home came.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello eveyone, so I kinda figured that I needed to update this story lol. But anyways moving on, I hope everyone's year is starting off good and staying motivated to reach their goals. Fighting!!! Everyone!! Anyways, I've changed BTS'S ages around so they could fit into the story but let me know your thounght down in the comment section of how the story is going so far and I'll try to update soon. Pyeong!!!