Arrival

Caressing Wind

   Down the road, entering the small town on the outskirts of the city, moving trucks could be heard. A car following them on their journey to the driveway of the new house neighbors have been curious about since the first day of construction. The house just being a simple one story house, a wood cottage, not being too luxurious nor too simple but still enough to stand out among the other old houses in the neighborhood. The blowing wind scattering the many colored leaves around the yard as the trucks and car come to a stop.

   Slowly, a thin girl wearing a pair of light denim jeans, a white v-neck and a cardigan paired off with some brown botts, steps out of the car and quickly makes her way to the front door of the new house. Hyemi quicly opens the door as the movers begin to bring in the brown boxes she packed with her belongings, she takes a quick glance at her surroundings before following the movers in. The movers continue to bring in the brown boxes while she tells them where to put them. After the numerous brown boxes cease to rain in, the movers begin to bring her furniture in till they are all in there place and finally the movers are all done, leaving Hyemi alone in her new house. She slowly makes her way to her back porch where her favorite rocking chair is placed and sits in it as she stares at the green grass and the trees swaying as the wind blows. Slowly the sun starts to set and the stars start to come out, enjoying the silent atmosphere and the refreshing smell of nature, Hyemi unknowingly begins to close her eyes for some much needed rest.

  Off in the distance, the rustling and crushing of leaves can be heard as pack of wolves run through the forest. Suddenly one stops, inhaling the sweet smell of vanilla mixed with strawberries carried by the wind causing him to start running towards the direction of the smell. Slowly he comes to the edge of the forest where he can see a sleeping girl on a back porch. Her small form is surrounded by the rocking chair she is sleeping in encouraging him to silently get closer for a better look. As he gets closer, he notices her long brown hair that is in a braid, her pale skin, her closed eyes that are decorated by thick, long lashes and another smell emitting from her. Inhaling more of her intoxication smell, the wolf notices a hint of sickness causing him to try and get even closer to make sure his nose is not deceiving him but suddenly stops after hearing the call of his pack memebers. He notives her eyes beginning to open and is face to face with a pair of gorgeous dark brown eyes. The ounce sleeping girl had woken up but did not scream nor try to run away in fear but simply stared at the reddish brown wold in front of her. Ounce again the wolf hears his pack calling for him but this time closer and is forced to break eye contact with the girl as he makes his way towards the forest ounce again in fear that his pack members would realize what he had just experienced. As his about to enter the forest, he takes one last glance at the girl behind him to find her still staring at his retreating figure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright my sunnies, this is the beginning of my story please let me know your thoughts. Sorry if there is any grammatical errors. I'll try to update soon and can any of sunnies figure out the season just from this chapter?