01.

10 Years called Eternity

“This is amazing!” Seungri exclaimed in excitement.

Daesung laughed.

“Oh my God, panda, we are only shopping” he replied, observing the happy friend.

“We haven’t done this together in ages!” Seungri said, grabbing chocolate.

Jiyong threw a few beers in the trolley, clearly bothered by that situation.

“And this is probably the last time we will do it” he muttered as Seunghyun approached them with wine.

“Fellas” he cleared this throat, showing them the liquid “We are going to get super wasted tonight” he grinned, receiving the same reacting from the youngest.

“We should call some women. You know” Seungri smirked maliciously, causing Jiyong to roll his eyes.

“For Christ’s sake, Seungri, calm your down” Taeyang appeared, scolding the panda.

“Alright, let’s split up to make it easier” Daesung spoke “Ji, you check the meat section. Tabi, fruits. Seunggie, soda. Tae, candies. And I will be in charge of rice” he instructed the others, who nodded and started obeying him.

Jiyong walked through corridors searching for his part of the shopping. He was tired as hell. Working day and night was stressing. He ran his fingers through his hair as he remembered he had to stand up early in the morning.

Finding the meat, he stopped so he could analyze which one the boys and he would like the most.

Focused on that job, he got angry when someone accidentally bumped into him from behind.

“I am really sorry” a lady’s voice apologized.

He clenched his jaw, turning around. A lovely woman appeared in front of him. She was smiling brightly and her eyes closed when she did that. It was a nice view, but he had no patience.

“Be more careful, missy” he answered cynically and, as he arranged himself to face the opposite side again, something caught him off guard.

Someone, I mean.

“Fany-ah!” the tiny figure of a person came running with a huge object on her hands.

She let it fall abruptly on the trolley being held by the one who had deeply disturbed Jiyong.

“I got your watermelon” she chuckled.

Jiyong froze. He looked at her and he couldn’t believe it. It was her.

His entire body began to shake. For a moment, he thought he would collapse on the floor, but, fortunately, he managed to keep himself together. And it was the hardest thing he had ever done in his life.

Well, after losing her, obviously.

She didn’t seem to notice his presence. She had her gaze stuck on “Fany”, and it bothered Jiyong so much he couldn’t even explain. But that was a simple detail.

He pulled all of the strength inside of him and, weaker than he imagined, his voice came out cracking.

“Taeyeon?”

The small lady turned at him and her eyes widened.

“J-Jiyong?”

 

---

 

“Read it out and loud” the boy ordered, biting softly a strawberry.

The girl in front of him rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips.

“It says ‘J and T’” she replied.

He shook his head.

“You forgot something. Again, young lady” he poked her nose, causing her to laugh.

“’J and T forever’” she completed, doing a funny voice.

He chuckled, nodding his head.

“That is right. Forever” he added, leaning in closer of her.

She felt the blood on her veins heating up. She loved him, she definitely did. Otherwise, how could she explain all the crazy reactions he caused on her and she couldn’t control?

“I think I am falling in love with you” she let it run out of her lips lowly.

He stopped for a while, glaring right into her pupils, observing her soul, and, without warning, he kissed her. He touched the back of her neck, bringing her closer to him. She grabbed his shirt, pulling it a bit down and uncovering his chest.

They parted from it and he smiled. The most genuine smile she had ever seen.

“I am all broken on the floor for you, baby” he whispered.

On top of that tree they loved to climb together, they first confessed to each other.

And, after that, their lives changed forever.