V.I.P Jung Hoseok

Oh Honey, Please

-

As soon as Hoseok abandoned him in the entryway (which was not Hoseok's fault since he clearly told him he was going to leave), he started to panic. He did not like interacting with large groups of people, especially if they are all strangers to him. Making friends was too much work. Talking in general to strangers was too much work. Plus, a lot of them are douchebags.

It was quite clear to him that communication was more of Hobi's forte. 

Yet he walked in the sea of people, constantly yelling Hoseok's name in hopes of finding him. 

"Jung Hoseok!" 

"Hobi!" 

The more he did it, the more Steve Aoki would blast from the speakers. 

Goddamn, I hate this EDM. 

Yoongi continued to yell to the top of his lungs. He even stopped to ask a few people if they've seen a ball of sunshine walk through. It didn't particularly help him, since the people he asked were so focused on grinding on random people that they didn't actually hear him. In fact, he was a victim himself. 

Eventually, he became exhuasted (he didn't have the best stamina), and walked into a hallway, trying to find the washroom so he could rest. Instead, all he found was a bunch of people making out on the sides of the hallway, loudly. Just great. 

Namjoon's place is so ing big that he could make this place a ing zoo. 

Yoongi at this point did not have the most pleseant thoughts.

He continued walking down, until a random arm grabbed his wrists tightly. 

Yoongi turned, thinking it was Hobi.

"Mothering-" 

He was very wrong. 

"-Jungkook."

The younger gave him a smile, showing off his bunny like teeth, blinding Yoongi. 

"Hyung!" He huffed. 

Did he run to find him? From that single thought, Yoongi became a hot-mess. But he was able to hide his flustered-expression under a blank-poker face. Good thing was extremely good at hiding emotions. 

Yoongi opened his lips to say something, but Jungkook was able to speak first. 

"Are you looking for Hoseok-hyung?" 

He silently nodded, gulping nevously. Yoongi always became a mess when Jungkook came around, which he thought was absolutely pathetic. 

Jungkook smiled again, and gripped his wrist even tighter. 

"Let's go wait for him over there," he pointed over to the couch area, "and have some fun too! Hoseok-hyung can't be the only one!"

-

Wherever Jungkook went, Yoongi would go. It didn't matter. He would follow him to Hell even if he had too. 

That was how much in love Yoongi was with him. 

At first, Yoongi had refused to realize his feelings for Jungkook. He didn't want to accept them, because it felt like a great betrayal to Hobi. He would never want to hurt him in any way, so kept it away. But he accepted them. And he told Hobi, and he didn't seem to cry, or get hurt in any way. He seemed fine with it, so he felt much more relieved and less stressed. Hobi was his sunshine and he couldn't bear losing him just to a stupid crush he had on his brother. He was thankful that Hobi was so caring. 

-

As soon as the entered the living room area, Jungkook immediately ran over to the moshpit that had built in the center. Yoongi just took a seat, and watched Jungkook dance and have fun with young'uns. Despite being a bit angry that Jungkook had left him, he smiled since he seemed to be having a lot of fun. 

He however, caught Yoongi staring at him and smiled, going over to his direction. He left the pit and took a seat to the older male, who was sitting comfortably on Namjoon's white leather-sofa. 

"Yoongi-hyung, let's dance!" Kookie playfully exclaimed, hinting at the moshpit in front of them. 

"Go away, and dance by yourself"

The younger stood up, ready to pull him up, but he wasn't going without a fight. 

Jungkook constantly tugged on Yoongi's arm, yet Yoongi would not move a budge from where he sat on the couch. 

"Hyung, come on!" Jungkook whimpered. 

As much as Yoongi loved the boy, he was not going to dance. No. Never again will he do it. Not after the incident that happened six years ago. 

"Congrats!" 

Yoongi had no idea why he had to attend his neighbour's birthday party. He barely even knew Hyerin. Yet he was forced to. 

The entire house was decorated in pink and glitter. He felt like throwing up right then and there. It hurt his black-adjusted eyes, and made his limbs freeze up. It was way to much for him. 

"Yoongi-hyung!" He heard someone call out from the distance. 

Yoongi turned to see Hobi, pink vanilla cake in one hand and another waving at him. He didn't expect Hobi to be there too. 

Hobi walked over to him, putting his cake on a nearby table, pushing balloons away from his face as well.

"Hyung! Why are you here?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Why are you here Hobi?"

He smiled brightly, revealing pink icing stained on his teeth. 

"I came here with my noona and Kookie. Did you know Dawon-noona was close to Hyerin?" Hobi held Yoongi's hand, but the older didn't resist. 

"No I did not Hobi. I would have no way of knowing anyways."

-

The rest of the night was spent sitting down on random couches and chatting with Hobi to kill time. Yoongi wasn't having the best time, but he didn't exactly hate it either. His company was actually quite nice. Until he messed it up. 

"Of course Yoongi-hyung can dance!" Hobi yelled back angrily at two people. Sehun and Jongin. They always came in twos, and always seemed to pick a fight with Hobi and Yoongi. 

Yoongi was just about as shocked as Sehun and Jongin when he heard the ridiculous statement. Did Hobi eat too much cake?

"I can dance?" Yoongi mouthed to Hobi.

The younger completely ignored him and instead pulled him up to stand in front of the pair, gathering their attention, as well as all the others who attended. The entire home went silent. Even the DJ stopped playing music.

Yoongi stood in the center of the living room with Hobi, anxiously awaiting his next move. 

Hobi leaned closer to Yoongi's ear, whispering seductively, 

"Just follow my lead."

Hoseok took his hand and adjusted his other one so that they were in the proper ballroom hold, which Yoongi was extremely uncomfortable with. He wanted to teleport out of there, or at least turn back time so he would not have been forced to do something this ridiculous. 

"Play some music!" Hobi mused, concentration pouring over him. 

It seemed to skip Yoongi.

Soft ballroom music started to play and the pair started to move. Hobi entranced the entire room with his graceful movements, sweeping people's hearts. It was an extremely beautiful sight. His partner was a different story.Yoongi's limbs had gotten stiff from anxiousness and embarassment. No matter how hard he tried, he could barely manage a few steps. Hobi was basically dancing with a stick. A stick that stepped on his feet every step they took. 

Sehun and Jongin tried their best not to laugh at the extremely stiff Yoongi, and the Hoseok that was suffering an unbearable pain in both feet. 

-

By the end of the dance Hoseok collapsed, and Yoongi stood frozen, panicking. He examined the shocked and horrified crowd and quickly found Jungkook's face. It was no different from the others. 

He wanted to die in a hole. 

Everyone had rushed over to Hobi, whose feet were throbbing. The poor sixteen-year old was groaning in pain. Dawon had lifted Hobi (how?) and brought him over to a nearby couch, where she had instructed people to bring her certain things. Medical students were scary. 

He silently cursed at Hoseok for his disability in shutting his mouth and at his own disability in anything that involved moving. 

-

Jungkook had just given up on trying to get his grandpa-for-a-hyung to dance, and instead sat beside him. Once Yoongi sat down, there was almost no getting up. The only person who could make him stand up was Hobi, who was not present.

Instead the twenty-year old man thought of something that didn't involve too much activity. 

"Do you like to talk hyung?" 

Yoongi smiled, and turned over to Jungkook, who was to his right. He did not like to talk, but he did want to talk to Jungkook (even if he knew almost everything about him). 

"I do." 

They talked for what seemed like minutes. In reality, it was much longer. The two were so immersed in their conversation, time had gone by so quickly. Jungkook laughed at Yoongi's stories. Yoongi laughed at Jungkook's stories. They were in their own little world; something that no on had noticed, so they were left untouched. It was a world where they shared anything and everything, speaking without holding back; without a thought.

He hadn't noticed, but Yoongi felt extremely happy. His heart could burst. 

It was the happiest moment of his life. 

Until Taehyung came in. 

-

"Hyung, do you have anything else to say?" Jungkook asked, with a fiery desire say something. He was giddy, and seemed like he held such an important and juicy story in his mind.

Yoongi noticed this, and chuckled lightly, seeing as though they were almost alone. 

"No, you can speak Jungkook."

They had talked for around eight hours now, and majority of people had left already.

"You know Taehyung right? Kim Taehyung?" 

The latter nodded. How could he not know Taehyung? He sat with them almost every day. Taehyung was the interesting man that always did such weird actions, but was still perfectly sane. Jungkook said he even got him checked (which was obviously a lie). 

"Well, he did something absolutely ridiculous today!" He beamed. His voice, for some reason had much more love; admiration, as if he meant everything in the world to him. 

Yoongi never heard him speak with that much expression before. 

"He slipped on a piece of paper today, and spilled coffee he was holding, all over his professor! He was not doing too well in that class too!" He laughed, and smiled, his eyes sparkling all the while. The ends of Jungkook's lips curved upwards, revealing such a happy expression.

His beloved's cheeks were tinted a rosy pink from laughing. 

"Taehyungie! Why?!" Jungkook continued. He was so happy, just by telling a simple story. He clutched his stomach from laughing. 

"Anyways, Taehyungie came back, but he was still happy like usual!"

"Then he tried baking a cake earlier for his professor to make it up to him, but he burnt it terribly. He cried, but did the polka to cheer himself up!"

"I video-taped it hyung!"

"It was so cute!"

Yoongi could tell. 

The fondness Jungkook felt from just mentioning his name.

Yet he refused this reality. 

A reality that he needed to live in. 

Yoongi watched the video Jungkook had laughed histerically at, forcing a smile.

He didn't even pay attention. 

He was too engrossed in his own selfishness. 

"Do you like him Jungkookie?"

Jungkook turned red, but avoided Yoongi's gaze and focused himself on the video.

"Huh? Yeah, hyung. I like him. A lot."

In that moment, his heart broke. Into a million pieces. 

It hurt.

Yoongi pulled Jungkook closer to him, and squeezed him. 

What am I doing?

He dug his fist into the younger's fluffy head, turning it. Jungkook pleaded him stop, but he continued. 

What do I want to achieve?

"Aish, this punk is grown up now! Before you were just twelve-year old shy boy!" 

"Hyung!"

His chest stung. 

Does doing this make me feel better? Does doing these pathetic actions make me feel better? 

He let go, and let Jungkook gush about Taehyung. From the way his eyes look, or the way he stutters when he is nervous. Jungkook knew it all. 

And Yoongi settled for this quiet fate, and listened. For what seemed to be eternity. 

-

At three in the morning, Yoongi and Jungkook decided to call it quits. They both had classes the next day (not that it mattered to Yoongi), so they had decided to get home. Jungkook had a few things to do, so he urged Yoongi to go first. He said goodbye, and they parted. 

He had a good time for the most part of it. 

Who was he kidding. 

Hoseok had a panic attack. He couldn't have sent all of this right?

-

His feet hurt from walking. Probably because all he wore were Kumamon slippers he forgot to take off. 

My day had been absolutely great, he muttered. 

While he walking home, he checked his phone, filled with notifications. All of them were from Hoseok. 

Yoongi was in utter confusion.

He five missed calls from him, and much more texts. 

He sighed, and opened his texts. 

And his jaw dropped at the sight of the first message Hobi sent him.

 

Hoseokkie~

2:45 A.M.

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

Min Yoonnnnnnnngi~ Ur a ;) 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

I AM SRRY I DIDNT MEAN DAT 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

But u r tho lol

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

HHDBFHRHFBJ

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

YYYYYYOONGI Y AREJFBJFBR NT U REPLYING 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

yoongi-ah im boread

 

From: Hoseokkie~ 

Sent: 2:46 A.M. 

༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:46 A.M.

i hateu u

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:45 A.M.

lololololololololololololololololololololololol

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:46 A.M.

U want to see my abs don't you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:46 A.M.

Ur so dirty~

 

Hoseokkie~ sent a picture.

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:47 A.M.

sorry, you only get that much

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:47 A.M.

sapnu puas

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:47 A.M.

Turn your phone upside down lol

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:48 A.M.

Min ing Yoongi. 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:48 A.M.

I like you a lot. 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:50 A.M.

really. i like u alot. 

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:50 A.M.

are u going u  goin to confess to jungcock

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:50 A.M.

lolol im not drunk

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:50 A.M.

jiminie say hi~

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:51 A.M.

Your a  -Jimin

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:51 A.M.

i said that 4 him lol

 

From: Hoseokkie~

Sent: 2:52 A.M.

༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽

-

Hoseok quickly exited the chatroom of shame, and went to his contacts. He immediately clicked Jimin's name and waited for him to pick up his call, biting his nail anxiously. 

Hobi made a vow to never drink alcohol, ever again. Nope. 

-

Jimin was sitting on the steps along with the other six boys, enjoying his lunch on a breezy day. Today he felt a bit special (after all the physically taxing drama with Hoseok, he wanted to treat himself), so he ordered a Kimchi stew. It was one of the most expensive things there. 

He wanted to forget about all his hardships last night. 

Just when he was getting to the good part of telling his company about his stressful workmate, his phone rang. 

He took it out, angered slightly that the mood was disrupted by his Lion King ringtone.

"Hello-" answered Jimin.

"IS YOONGI THERE?" Hobi pratically yelled into the phone. Jimin jumped, and almost dropped his new phone into his Kimchi stew.

All six of the boys kept their eyes peeled on him, wishing to know who it was. 

Jimin had rolled his eyes and mouthed "Hoseok". They all nodded, and kept their attention to the pink haired male. Yoongi however, looked at him much more concerned. 

"Do you want me to pass the phone to-" 

It was too late, as Yoongi had taken the precious phone, and placed his ear against it. Jimin did not protest, but hoped that Yoongi didn't have an oily face. He did not want any residue on his new phone. 

Hoseok's heart stopped at that very moment. The moment he heard Yoongi's voice on the line. 

"Meet me at the café at four" 

He completely flatlined.

As soon as he heard Yoongi say that very sentence, he hung up, leaving Hoseok to hear an empty beep. 

He read the messages. His soul could leave his body now. He was basically dead. 

R.I.P

JUNG HOSEOK

No, that sounded too sad. He needed to have the last laugh over everyone. 

V.I.P 

JUNG HOSEOK

That was better. 

Hobi flopped back on his back, holding his cellphone tightly on his chest.

He wanted to run away from Yoongi; no this entire problem. But he was a man. And manly men faced problems head on. 

Combustion was still a pretty good option though. 

God should add it next time he makes people. 

-

A/N: Sorry for the constant change of view in this chpater (;一_一). Anyways, I apologize for any spelling errors, (except for the text message part). I hope you enjoyed this shorter chapter^^