Starlight Moonlight

A Beautiful Fool

The crowd started to get packed at Gangnam.

I can hear the voice of the host outside my van. I am so nervous and trying to calm myself down.

This is it, Lee Hayi. I said to myself.

“Hayi-ah, are you ready? We’re about to start in 30 sec.” That’s my manager.

“Nae”. Finally this is the moment that I’ve been waiting for.

“Aja aja hwaiting!”

---

“We all know her! The monster rookie that have taken the world with her soulful voice.”

“She is the best!”  The host screamed. His throat is about to explode anytime soon.

“Yeorobun, ARE YOU READY TO MEET HER?”

“NAEEEEEEEE!!!”

“Let’s welcome our star, LEE HAYI!!!”

The crowd is clapping their hands and the voice of fanboys can be heard.

It was so loud.

And me, I like it. The door is open and I was welcome by the scream and flashlight from the camera.

I was waving my hand and oh god, you don’t know how I feel that time. I feel like a queen. People asking for my signature and selfies non-stop.

“Welcome to Guerilla Date, Ms. Lee Hayi!” said the host.

“This is your first time, right?”

“Oh yes.”

“Please introduce yourself to the viewers.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Lee Hayi imnida.” I bowed.

And the crowd was screaming my name. I was startled at first.

 “Ms.Lee Hayi, your popularity is rising and I think you’re almost reaching the peak. How does you feel?” The host ask me.

“I like it. This is so fun. It is good to meet people like this close.” I said.

“Congratulations on your debut song, Please Love Me, which hit the charts not only in Korea but also iTunes. You also achieved Perfect All-Kill for 10 weeks straight. Did you expect your debut song would be such a hit?”

The energetic host ask me.

“I didn’t expect such response from the listeners. I was thankful that people welcomed me.”

“What is your new song, Please Love Me, about?”

“It’s about a story of my life where I am rookie and I might do something wrong, lacking and asking people to love me,” I explained.

“Now, yeorubun, would you to hear Ms-Lee Hayi sing her song live?”

The crowd agreed happily.

So, I cleared my throat and started to sing.

“Woah, it was so good Ms.Lee Hayi,” The host compliment.

“So, I am going to pick three lucky people and you will get a chance to ask Ms. Lee Hayi any questions,”

The host chose an ahjussi which I think around 40. He has So Ji Sub vibe on him.

“Sir, what is your name and what is your question for Ms.Lee Hayi?”

I am waiting nervously for his question.

“My name is Park Eun Kwang. And my question is do you like a guy with broad shoulder?”

Woah his question though. Instead of answering his question, I laugh.

The host laugh and telling the person means that he is not my type.

“But I can give you a hug,” I offer him as an apology not to hurt his feeling with my answer.

He went crazy after I hug him. He is such a cutie despite of his look.

“May I know how old are you?” I randomly ask him.

“I’m 28 years old.” He shyly replied.

The crowd was hysterically laughed.

“Well, that’s unexpected!” joked the host.

“Next, you please,”

This time he chose a girl, a high school student. Well, it is because she’s wearing her uniform.

“Miss, what is your name and what is your question?”

“Do you like Park Jimin from LOV3?”

Do I like him? Do I have to answer that question?  I blurred.

“I am his fan and his music,” I replied her coolly.

“Promise me you only like his music…because he is mine!” she suddenly explodes at me. Those fiery eyes.

What is wrong with this girl, really?

The host quickly proceed to next person. “Jaaaa…thank you Ms.-….ah nevermind. Okey last person?”

“You!” The host pointed his finger to a familiar guy.

He looks familiar. I tilt my head.

The blur view started to get clearer and it was a guy.

“Please come forward young man,”

He slowly appeared and to my shocked, it was Park Jimin.

What the heck happened? I panicked.

The crowd was surprised too.

“Omo,it’s Park Jimin, yeorubun!” Even the host also surprised by his entrance.

He slowly approaching me, no, closer…

“Yah! What are you doing?” I tried to push him away.

 Meanwhile the girl who was trying to threaten me earlier went menboong and yep, she’s cursing me with bad words and the guards have to her out from the scene.

This is getting messy. My first guerrilla date is turning into a disaster. I yelled inside.

All of sudden, Jimin starting doing his act by kneeling down and took something from his right pocket.

It was a small box.

He opens it, yep, it was a ring. He looks at me gently with those y round eyes. He gives me that sweet smile and begin his speech.

“Ms.Lee Hayi, will you marry…me?” he proposed.

Again the crowd went wild with their endless screaming.

Say yes! Say yes! Say yes! . The crowd was cheering for us.

Looking around like asking for their approval, I said YES!

Jimin’s face shine brightly after I said yes. I can feel my face turning red when he put the ring on my finger.

“She said yes! Park Jimin is marrying Lee Hayi! That’s all for today on Guerilla Date! It was a special episode for us today. I’m Kang Taek Su signing off!”

Popo haee! Popo hae! Popo hae!

Without hesistant, he kisses me with his reddish plum lips. The kiss gets deeper and deeper and he my face and I feel uncomfortable with it and try to push him away and he suddenly barks.

My eyes widely open and his face is turning into my dog’s face.

**WOOF WOOF!!

“Aishhh!!!!”  I cursed.Why Park Jimin? So weird.

Turns out it was Jeremy, our dog. No, to be exact, he belongs to oppa. I prefer cat.  

The end :)