Done

Unfinished

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were once happy and inseperable.

That was until Chanyeol accidentally saw Baekhyun with a girl, laughing happily when the former said he'll be busy doing his mother's errands.

 

His heart ached. He cried. Never did he knew that Baekhyun would do this to him. He, who he trusted with everything, who he loved and cared for with all his heart. But what can he do when he had a change of heart?

 

Questions flooded his mind. Is their relationship fake? Is it just made up with a bunch of lies? Is Baekhyun just confused? But he said he loves him. Chanyeol doesn't know what to believe anymore.

 

Chanyeol saw it all wrong. He never saw Baekhyun's fake smiles. He never saw him scowl when the girl gets clingy. He never knew that he did this to save Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun's father set him up with the girl, him refusing because he genuinely loves Chanyeol. His father had threathened to kill him if he disobeys, so he's left with no choice. He knows his father - a powerful man with no conscience. He knows he'll kill if he must. Anything that hinders him from being richer than he already is.

"I'm sorry, Chanyeol," he said to no one, before agreeing.

 

 

Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol knew, when the latter doesn't bother to show up on their meetings, respond his messages or his calls. He doesn't know how, but he knows that Chanyeol knows.

 

Both were devastated and very heartbroken. Chanyeol lost motivation. Baekhyun lost all hope to back out of this set up. He couldn't take it anymore, knowing it was him who broke Chanyeol. Maybe sending a message wouldn't hurt. Or so he thought.

 

To: Chanyeol

Chanyeol, I know I've hurt you, but I want to explain. Can we meet? 7:30pm at our favorite place.

 

From Chanyeol

Baek, just, stop. You're hurting me more.

 

To: Chanyeol

I'm sorry.

But I'll be waiting.

 

 

 

2 hours passed but Chanyeol has yet to come. Baekhyun still holds onto hope that Chanyeol will come, that he still loves him. He looked up and there stood Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol..." he started, but was loss for words, due to the overwhelming feeling bubbling up inside him.

"5 minutes," the taller coldly responded.

He wasted no time and said, "Yeol, I'm sorry. I love you."

"Liar," he spat, venom tracing the words.

"No, that's the truth," he went on.

Chanyeol scoffed. "The truth is that you lied and left me!"

"Cha-"

"Stop lying Baek, please," he pleaded.

"I'm not lying."

"Then what did I saw last time?" He spoke with so much anger.

"It's a set up," the smaller managed to say.

"What?"

"Father set me up," he declared.

That made Chanyeol angrier. "And you didn't bother telling me?"

"I didn't- I-" he tried to explain, but was cut off.

"Let's just stop this Baek," Chanyeol spoke, his words slicing his whole being.

"No, Chanyeol. I love you," he told, nearly a whisper but still audible.

"Just stop Baekhyun. We're done."