710 Days

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

This story is about the difficult choices we face, the stupid decisions we make and the seemingly impossible number of chances life affords us. Of second, third, fourth, fifth chances until we get the ending we deserve – HAPPY or NOT. Maybe Baekhyun and Chanyeol deserve their happy ending after years of separation and series of mistakes but it is only at the end when we will know if they are strong enough to love again.  

This will just be a short, two-shot story. I just wanna write ChanBaek facing these relationship challenges. I don't know still if this will be a happy ending or not because real life is 90% angst anyway but I want my ChanBaek babies to have their own happy ending, too. So see, I'm conflicted af. This will be completed shortly, once I decide what to do with the ending. So help me, writer gods. 

Foreword

How many chances are we afforded in love? How many times should we try to gain back what once was ours? When do we throw the white flag and say goodbye with finality without ever looking back? How do we know it’s the end? How do we know it’s best to stop trying to love? How do we know when then pain is not worth holding on anymore? Maybe Baekhyun and Chanyeol deserve their happy ending after years of separation and series of mistakes but it is only at the end when we will know if they are strong enough to love again.