two

Painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten sits on the couch watching TV, on his lap a favorite puppy. Ten gently the head of his beloved puppy, making the puppy feel comfortable and closed his eyes.

 

For more details, now Ten is at his home. He is in Bangkok. It's been four days he was in his beloved home. With his beloved family. He does not want to go back to Korea, he wants to stay at his house.

 

Ten returns to Bangkok the day after his fight with Taeyong. Only Hansol, Kun, Jungwoo and Yukhei know about Ten's return to Bangkok, while NCT members including Taeyong do not know about it. Fortunately when at the airport no one is aware of his presence, he is very grateful with it.

 

Regarding the problems Ten encounters, he has told his both parents and his sister. After hearing Ten's problems, they just wish him the best.

 

"Ten, this is your favorite food just mommy and Tern made" the old women-Ten’s mother, put a plate of food on the table. The woman is already 40 years old, but still looks young and beautiful.

 

"P'Ten fast eat it, it will cold if you just look at it" Tern who sat next to his mother slightly forced her brother. Actually Tern wanted to know what her brother reaction was after eating the actual food almost all she made, their mother just helped her a little.

 

Although they are a rich family and of course very affluent, but they do not submit all their work to the maids.

Their mother had always been used to doing homework, especially in cooking. So do not be surprised if their mother and Tern used to make food or snacks like this.

 

Ten himself loves the food his mother made, and that is one of the reasons he always missed his home. He longs to eat the dishes his beloved mother makes.

 

"It's so good ..."

 

"It sure is good, because almost all of me make it"

 

"You made this, Tern? Then this food does not taste good " Ten said like that but he still ate the food in his hands.

 

"P'Ten, you're so mean. You say bad, but you still eat it "

 

"Hahaha I'm just kidding my lovely sister, of course this is good" Ten laughed satisfied after successfully teased his sister.

 

Ah, he really missed moments like this, making his sister upset with his deeds. Their mother just chuckled to see her two children, she was very happy to be together with her two children. In his hopes, he hopes such a situation will continue, even if only at certain moments.

 

 

On a sunny afternoon, Ten and Tern are seen in their front yard. The siblings were playing basketball, a sport they really liked.

It's been so long they do not play basketball together.

 

On the other hand their mom is talking to someone on the phone.

 

"Well, if you and he will get to my house, please contact me immediately. Thank you"

 

After the connection was disconnected, anxious faces were stuck on Mrs. Lee's pretty face.

 

"Honey, how? Now, where are they? "Looked the old man known as her husband and the father of Ten and Tern, walked over to his wife who was sitting on the couch. He sat down beside his wife.

 

"They've arrived at the airport, and will be here soon"

 

"Great. Hopefully all this can be quickly resolved "

 

"I hope so too" Mr. Lee hugged his wife, trying to calm his worried wife.

 

 

 

"You're awful, P’. Just a minute we played and now you're tired" Tern stuck his tongue at Ten. Ridiculing her brother who was sitting up.

 

"Naturally I'm exhausted, I have not played basketball for long" Ten wiped the sweat that flooded his face. Really it felt drained away, but they only play about thirty minutes.

 

Ten had just wanted to lie down on the floor, the sound of a car coming distracting her.

 

Ten's face instantly turned to tension and his eyes flashed when he saw who got out of the car. Taeyong, the person who a few days ago was involved in a fight with him and is now coming to his house with the manager who has been hesitantly calling himself a disturber.

 

With the remaining force Ten stood up and ran to his house.

 

"Ten !!! Listen to my explanation !!! "

 

Taeyong who saw Ten running, also ran after Ten, followed by his manager and also Tern. Tern already knows if Taeyong will come after his brother, that's why he was not surprised.

 

Ten slams the door and locks it. His breath hunted, tears sliding freely in his cheeks. Ten's father and mother were shocked by the dings on the door caused by Ten. Ten stared angrily at his parents sitting on the couch.

 

"Mom, Dad! Surely you guys have planned this all up ?! Why do you guys do this to me ?! You know I do not want to see him, but you guys told him to come here! Do not you guys think about my feelings ?! "

 

"Ten, mommy so sorry. Mommy just wants your troubles to be solved quickly. Mommy does not want any more misunderstandings between you and Taeyong. You've misunderstood Taeyong, so please listen to his explanation "

 

" No. Mommy tell him to leave right now or I will be angry with you all! "

 

Ten snapped at his mother. Only this time he was like that, he was angry with his mother, father, and sister.

 

Ten heard the banging of the door, increasing the anger inside him. With a thousand steps he climbed the stairs and entered his room, before Taeyong could find him.

Ten locked her room door. Laid himself in bed, hugged his favorite doll and cried loudly.

Ten wanted to run away but did not know what to do in order to get away. Ten does not want to talk to Taeyong and do not want to see Taeyong.

 

After Ten's father opened the door, the three who had been outside had now entered. Ten mother tells Taeyong if Ten is in his room on the second floor. After getting the information, Taeyong ran to his lover's room.

 

"Baby ... please open the door. Let's solve our problem. Please dont be like this. It makes me sick ... "

 

Taeyong kept trying to persuade Ten to open the door for him. Hearing Taeyong's voice made Ten's crying more broken. Ten crying can be heard by Taeyong's ears and it makes his heart ache. The person he loves is crying because of him.

 

Tern remembered the keys to Ten's room. As soon as possible she searched for the key and gave it to Taeyong. Taeyong thanked Tern, and the girl gave him a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter