one

Painful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ten walked casually in the hall of the SM building, he had just finished his vocal training. His steps stopped when he heard the chat from two staff who had just passed through him. The two staff talked about the NCT comeback, but Ten did not know clearly whether it was a comeback of NCT 127 or NCT Dream.

 

To be honest, when it comes to comeback, Ten certainly wants to make a comeback. Because it's been a year since he made his debut but until now he has never once made a comeback. Lots of things that prevent him to join in the comeback, one of which is the current state of his leg recently operated.

 

He missed dancing on stage and he also missed his fans very much. He feels very guilty to his fans for having made them wait for him. But Ten is so grateful that his fans are still waiting for him and love him very much.

 

Ten went on his way, in his mind it might be that the two staff were talking about NCT Dream comeback, because if it's a NCT127 comeback must have been Taeyong-leader NCT as well as his lover had told him from the beginning. But until now his lover was not there to tell it, even it's almost a week they do not communicate.

 

Every Ten tries to contact Taeyong always his call is not answered, the message he sent is also never replied. Ten confused why his hyung behave like that.

 

Ten miss Taeyong. Living in a different dorm makes them seldom meet, because Taeyong is preoccupied with his activities with NCT. It's been a year since they lived in a different dorm.

 

Ten woke up from his mind after his manager tapped his shoulder and told him to get in the car, because it was getting late.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Ten, you're home?" Hansol who had just come from the kitchen greeted Ten who had just arrived and lay down on the couch.

 

"As you can see. Are you not sleeping, hyung? "Ten turned her head to face Hansol who had been sitting next to her since a few seconds ago.

 

"I'm not sleepy yet, and these days I'm having trouble sleeping. By the way, Ten, Taeyong is here. He was in the kitchen "

 

"Taeyong hyung here? Not usually once in the night he came here "

 

"Maybe he missed you. Hurry to meet him "

 

"Okay hyung, I went to the kitchen first" with it Ten stepped off the couch, ran towards the kitchen because it can not wait to meet the person he really miss.

 

"Taeyong hyung ..." Ten stands behind Taeyong who is cooking. The man whose name was referred to was instantly turning his back.

 

"Ten ... finally you go home" Taeyong who saw the presence of his lover, immediately embraced the tiny body and give a kiss on the forehead of the beautiful man.

 

"Hyung I miss you so much, why everytime I call, you never answer my call?" Ten who is still hugged Taeyong lifted his face to see Taeyong's face, with his lips that he pouted make him so adorable. So Taeyong who saw it kissed his lips. 

"Ten, you know I'm very busy. So, sorry that I never answered your call. Well, I cook food for you, sit down, I'll put the meal on the plate.

 

Ten nodded his head and went to the table. Soon Taeyong comes with a plate of food that smells very delicious. Ten ate the food Taeyong made accompanied by his boyfriend who occasionally .

"Hyung, did not you go back to the dorm?"

 

"No, Ten. I want to stay here and sleep with you" Taeyong closed his eyes, his face into Ten's neck, inhale the sweet smell of his lover that he missed so much.

 

"Yeah well, I'm glad to finally be with you again ..." Ten developed his smile, tightening his embrace on Taeyong's body. While Taeyong himself still enjoy the activities that sometimes make Ten feel amused.

 

"Hyung ... give me a kiss, please ..." Taeyong who had closed his eyes, now opened his eyes again, staring straight into the eyes of Ten crescent moon. Ten who get that look smile shyly.

 

Ten closed his eyes. Taeyong lips kissed his lips. Taeyong pulls Ten's body to get closer to his body, and Ten puts his hand over Taeyong's neck. Ten opens his mouth, allowing Taeyong's tongue into his warm mouth, exploring it and inviting Ten's tongue to play with hims.

 

 

 

 

Ten woke up from her sleep with a bright smile. His passion for starting the activity grew when he woke up and found Taeyong still beside him and still asleep.

 

Ten smoothed Taeyong's untidy black hair. His actions make Taeyong wake up from his sleep.

 

"Ughhh ... Ten, now what time?" Is the first thing Taeyong asked after he woke up from his sleep.

 

"It's eight o'clock in the morning hyung"

 

"Oh god I forgot. Today I have a schedule "Taeyong patted his forehead, rushing him out of bed.

 

"Ten, let's take a bath together to speed up the time"

Taeyong withdrew Ten's hand. Ten grunted irritably. Follow Taeyong into the bathroom. Ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter