I love you

The heart wants what it wants

P.o.V. YoungJae

 

I woke up, being hold tightly by two strong arms and as I realized who they belonged to, I nearly screamed. After calming down, okay actually after stopping myself from trying to scream, I nearly fainted.

 

This is to much for my little heart. I thought as I looked at JB next to me.

He's kind of cute when he's asleep. I smiled at the sleeping boy.

 

I looked at him for a few more minutes but then I remembered the things that happened yesterday and my heart started racing.

 

He said he loves me. And I answered him. . But wait, isn't that good? Why should I panic? He said it first. But maybe I got it wrong. What if he heard me answer him? I got to get out of here.

 

I stood up and changed, packed my bag and left as quickly and quietly as possible, leaving a note to tell him I had to do something and some breakfast.

 

~Text between Mark and YoungJae (I always write the name they are saved with by the other one. That means that Mark saved YoungJaes number under the name Jae and the same with YJ saving Marks number.)~

 

Jae: Hey Mark. I have to tell you something. Where are you right now?

 

JacksonsFutureHusband: I'm with Yugyeom right now. We're at the library.

 

Jae: Okay, I'll be there in 5.

It really took me about 5 minutes. Maybe because I was running. Before I entered the library I took a deep breath and tried to calm down as much as possible.

“So what is it, Jae?“, Mark asked as I took a seat beside him, Yugyeom sitting across from us.

 

“Well, yesterday there was the storm and well... JB came inside the room and saw me cry and he asked if I was okay and I said I'm perfectly fine but then there was another lightning strike and I started crying again and he came over to my bed and told me that it's okay and he's there for me and he started singing and gosh his voice, he has the voice of an angel I could listen to it all day, but yeah I nearly fell asleep and I think I heard him say that he loves me and I said that I love him too and ughhh... I don't know what to do“, I was obviously flustered.

 

“Isn't that a good thing?“.

“I don't know... I am scared to face him“.

“Scared to face who?“.

 

I jumped and now stood face to face with the person the voice belonged to. JB.

 

“No one. And what are you doing here? Don't you have your chem class? What are you doing in the library?“.

 

“Well it got cancelled and Jackson wanted to go here because Mark was here and BamBam tagged along because of Yugyeom and our dear Jinyoung can't leave his children alone, so I had to go here“, he said.

 

“No I didn't want to go here because of Mark! I simply felt like reading, that's it“, Jackson protested.

 

“Well if that's the case then I'm a bit worried about my little wangpuppy because reading isn't something you normally like to do“, Mark said, making Jackson blush at the nickname Mark gave him.

 

Shortly after everyone was talking about why exactly they were here and BamBam and Yugyeom were somewhere in the library doing what ever (probably the dirty stuff... okay sry... ^^'). I thought about leaving but JB grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to a more quiet area.

 

“I answered your question, now answere mine“, he said but I turned around and left as fast as I could.

 

I avoided JB the whole day but as I entered our room/small apartment, he was there, waiting.

 

I didn't look at him. I just placed my bag next to the small kitchen table.

 

“Are you waiting for someone?“, I asked.

 

“Yes I was waiting for you. I want to talk to you“.

 

“Too bad because I don't want to talk to you“.

 

I wanted to leave but he pinned me against the door.

 

“I answered your question, now answere mine. Who are you scared of? And why?“, his expression changed from careles to a warm and worried look. He wasn't pinning me against the door anymore but I would have felt bad if I just left.

 

I sighned.

 

“I... I don't want to talk about it“.

 

“Sun- ehmm... I mean YoungJae, you can talk to me. I just want to help you. You can tell me anything. Or do you still think I'm rude and a playboy? Do you still have trust issues? Did I do something wrong?“.

 

He seemed so sad as he talked and I couldn't help it.

 

“I was scared of facing you“. He looked down and it seemed as if he was going to cry.

“I was scared of facing you because I'm scared of getting hurt, of getting rejected. I am scared of telling you that I.... I love... you“.

I looked at the ground, to scared of his reaction.

 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my cheek and I looked up to see the warmest, cutest and most loving smile I have ever seen.

 

“Well Sunshine, guess what?“, JB said, looking me straight in the eyes.

 

“I love you too.“, and with that he kissed me.

 

 

Just realized, I used the word scared a few times. But yeah I hope you liked it. I leave the rest to you. Maybe I'm going to base a fanfic on this os. But for now that's it. I hope you enjoyed reading. Bye ^^