Chapter One

I Swear

Park Jimin’s favorite café was located in the heart of Seoul at the end of a little-known backstreet. It was owned by an oppa that she had met a few years back named Joohyun. The café itself was very aesthetically pleasing with its white brick walls, smooth hardwood floors, and wide french windows. Jimin sat on the second floor, in a corner table, her phone in hand as she awaited her boyfriend. Had she been in any other café she would have perhaps felt a bit more nervous but Joohyun was friends with a lot of celebrities and had garnered a reputation for providing a nice private place for young starlets to meet and talk comfortably without the fear of being photographed or filmed. The second floor in particular was reserved exclusively for celebrities and you were not allowed entry unless Joohyun personally gave the okay.

Today the place was rather empty but that only put Jimin in a better mood thinking of how nice it would be to have Kino truly to herself for a few hours. Just then the double doors opened and in walked in a tall young man followed by a slim pretty waitress. The boy was dressed casually in a bomber jacket, skinny jeans, and a black face mask. His hair was dyed a deep brown and even though half his face was covered it was obvious he was especially handsome. Jimin couldn’t help but smile as he approached feeling a pleasant warmth blossom in her chest as Kino pulled his mask down and smiled brightly at her.

“Hey.” He greeted sitting across from her.

“Hey.” She replied.

“Have you ordered yet?” He asked glancing at the waitress that was obviously waiting to take his order.

“No,” She said opening the menu they had given her earlier. “I was waiting for you. Have you eaten yet?”

“No, not yet.” He responded, eyes scanning the menu. “Since I was coming here I didn’t see the point.”

Jimin hummed and settled on a spinach omelet. 

Kino frowned. “Is that all your getting? They have blueberry waffles too.”

She frowned “I can’t eat all that plus my manager would throw a fit. My comeback is approaching…”

“Fine, get that green tea latte you like though.” He grinned suddenly. “I’ll get the waffles. I want the strawberry ones though and orange juice.”

He gave the menu back to the waitress with a polite smile and the young woman turned a bright pink. Jimin chuckled, honestly, she couldn’t blame the girl. When she’d left Jimin turned to look at Kino studying his face with a little more care. There were dark circles under his eyes and though he was smiling he seemed tired.

“Did your practice run late?” Jimin asked taking a sip of the complementary water on the table.

“Yeah, we didn’t wrap up until around 4am.”

Her dark eyes widened in surprise. “4am? But Kino, it’s barely nine right now. Why didn’t you say you were up so late? I would have let you sleep.”

The boy chuckled. “I’m fine Jimin.” He reached out and touched her hand gently. “I wanted to see you. I can sleep later.”

Jimin blushed in embarrassment and tried not to look too relieved when the waitress reentered the room. She wasn’t too good at being sentimental.

“You can see me anytime, dummy.” She murmured as the girl set their food down in front of them. When she had left again Kino grinned at her.

“Are you embarrassed Jiminie?”

She rolled her eyes and turned her attention to her omelet. They each ate in silence for a moment until it was broken by Kino.

“Hmm.” He said thoughtfully. “You dyed your hair.”

Jimin blinked. “Yes, I did. Are you just noticing that now?”

“No, no.” He said holding up a speared strawberry on his fork. He seemed to be comparing the fruit to Jimin’s hair.

“What color is that called?”

Jimin laughed. “You’re so strange! It’s called rose gold.”

“I like it. You look like a strawberry shortcake. Here.” He handed his fork to her and took out his phone. “Do something cute.”

The girl burst out laughing. “What? Why so suddenly?”

He pouted. “I want a new picture of you.”

Jimin sighed but did as Kino wished and posed cutely with the strawberry, puffing out her cheek and grinning prettily at the camera.

The boy laughed. “That was cute! Now something pretty.”

“Yah!” Jimin protested but it was rather weak and she flipped her long hair over her shoulder and smiled sweetly as Kino snapped the photo.

“Very pretty.” He said smiling. “Now how about a y pose?”

Jimin glared at him. “Hell no. Eat your waffles.”

He laughed but did as she said and took a big bite of the waffles making sure to get plenty of whipped cream and strawberries.

“So how are preparations for your comeback going?”

“It’s going well. We have Jyp Nation this weekend and then on Tuesday we’re shooting the music video.”

Kino frowned at the mention of her music video. “And I suppose Yugyeom is excited about that?”

Jimin sighed. “Don’t be like that. You said you were fine with it. Besides you know that having you in my music video would just bring unnecessary attention to us.”

“Yeah, I know but why does it have to be such a y song?”

The girl snorted. “It’s not y.”

Kino just looked at her.

“What? It’s not meant to be y. It’s just the genre. R&B is just naturally a little sensual.”

He was fully pouting at her now and Jimin failed to keep a smile off her face.

“It’s not like we’ll be doing much. Just a few longing looks and some hand holding.”

“Hand holding?! You didn’t mention anything about that!” He took her hand in his and kissed. “Your hand is mine.”

“You’re crazy.” She mumbled but didn’t remove her hand. She slid the glass mug that held her green tea latte over to his side of the table and gestured towards it with her free hand.

“Drink some while it’s still warm. It’s too cold outside for juice. You should have ordered something hot.”

Kino chuckled, his good mood restored at her fussing over him and took a careful sip. “I’ll get something on my way out, don’t worry.”

She hummed in response and played with the rings on his fingers. “What time to you have to go back?”

“I have to be back at the dorm by 2o’clock. We don’t have practice today but we do have to get fitted for our stage clothes.”

“What do you want to do then?” She hesitated a bit before continuing. “We could go to my apartment if you want…”

Kino’s eyes widened. “R-Really?”

“Yes really.” She smiled. “We just have to be careful.”

“Alright! Let’s do that!”

Jimin laughed at the boy’s obvious enthusiasm and took a sip from her latte trying to act as though the thought of having Kino in her apartment wasn’t making her heart beat faster.

XxX

When they arrived at her place Jimin smiled impishly as she asked him to wait in the foyer for a little bit. She ran quickly all throughout the small apartment making sure everything was in decent enough order before giving him the okay to come fully inside.

Kino walked into her living and made for the couch. He laughed as he noticed a stray pink bra tucked behind one of the throw pillows. He pulled it out and wiggled it in front of Jimin’s face. The girl glared at him and snatched the garment out of his hand. She turned presumably to put it in her bedroom and after a moment Kino decided to follow her.

He found her putting away some clothing. She had taken off the winter coat she had worn to the café and was dressed comfortably in blue jeans and a fluffy cream-colored sweater. He thought she looked very pretty and walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, chin resting on her slender shoulder.

“What are you doing?” She asked not stopping what she was doing.

“Nothing.” He replied closing his eyes and brushing his nose against the nape of her neck.

Jimin finished putting away the last of the clothes away and turned in Kino’s arms so they were facing each other.

“Are you sleepy? We can take a nap together if you want.”

He leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth. “You’re the best girlfriend ever.”

She laughed and gestured towards her bed. “Take your coat off and lay down.”

He wriggled his eyebrows. “Yes, ma’am.”

Jimin snorted at his childishness and took his coat from him, draping it over her desk chair. Meanwhile, Kino made himself comfortable beneath Jimin’s sky blue bedsheets. He grinned at her and held the blanket up so she could crawl in next to him. Once she was settled at his side Kino pulled her close so that her head rested against his chest and kissed her firmly on the mouth. He looked down at her.

“If I wasn’t so tired…” He began, eyes darkening just the slightest

Jimin rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah. We can do that next time.”

He kissed her again. “Promise?”

“Yes, I promise. Now, I’ll set an alarm and you sleep.”

He hummed his agreement. “Don’t get up though.”

Jimin chuckled. “I won’t.”

XxX

 A few hours later Jimin awoke to her doorbell ringing. She groaned as she tore herself from the warmth of Kino and her bed and walked grumpily towards the entrance. Had she been more awake she would have perhaps been more cautious opening the door seeing as she wasn’t expecting anyone and there was a sleeping male idol in her bed but her mind was still hazy and she turned the knob without thinking only to find a pair of handsome oppas at her doorway. Sleepiness left her very quickly when she saw Jinyoung and Youngjae smiling down at her. They were usually two of her favorite people to see but at the moment she wanted them to go far, far away. Because she hadn’t exactly gotten around to telling them that she was seeing someone and that that someone happened to be an idol.

She opened to greet them when she felt rustling behind her. Before she could stop him, Kino came stumbling out of her room with her comforter wrapped around himself.

“Jiminieee, I told you not to get out of bed.” He whined.

Very slowly Jimin turned back around to look at her oppas. They had been smiling when she first opened the door, they definitely weren’t now.

“Park Jimin,” Jinyoung’s voice was glacial when he spoke. “what exactly is going on here?”

 

XxX

DUN DUN DUN lol I don't know why but I just feel like Jimin wouldn't tell Jinyoung if she were dating someone hahaha in fact I think the only members of got7 she would tell would be Bambam and Yugyeom hahahahaha I feel like Jinyoung and probably Jb would freak out on her (though Jb would be quieter about it). See you guys next time!