T W O

MOBSTERS

 

Another ‘not good’ day. 

Jungah really felt like blowing someone’s skull open. 

She woke up to a mild migraine, she ran out of tea at home, and now, she had a man trembling in front of her and he seemed as if he would in his pants any moment.

“What do you mean, everything was not according to the request list?” Her tone was sharp and she was not shy to let the man know that she was in a very foul mood.

“A-Apparently, suppliers sent wrong parts to the warehouse. The men there decided, since they’re still firearms, they just used the parts that arrived. O-Only, the AK produced have l-lower range and lower ammo cap.” The man winced to himself. He knew he should be happy that he was reporting such drastic mistakes to the female boss instead of the two male bosses., but he could clearly sense her wavering aura. She was totally not in the mood.

“And no one bothered, not even for one bit, to report back to us first-hand. Who made you boss?” That’s it. Doomed. The man could feel his heart so close to his throat, as if it would jump out anytime. 

Well?” Jungah hissed. Her brothers were 8 hours away from arriving in Korea and she had little to no patience left for such bull. The man, on the other hand, couldn’t even muster the courage to raise his head.

“I-I “

“You know what, nevermind. Get your out of my office and wait in the hall. Now.” Without being told twice, the man scrambled out immediately. Jungah grabbed her phone and dialed.

“Gather every single head inside the hall. You have ten minutes.” She threw her phone onto the table and crashed down on her armchair. Her lost shipment would be arriving today and she barely had the chance to sort that headache out. Lo and behold, comes another. 

“Can’t give me a day off from all these crashes.”Jungah grumbled.

“That’s what you get for being a mob princess, you brat.” A voice sounded from the door. Jungah looked up and rolled her eyes - with a smile.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have your own clan to work on?” The man sauntered in and placed a cup of hot brew Osmanthus Oolong tea as well as a bag of fresh tea leaves.

“The family can live off with me disappearing for a day.” Min Yoongi mused as he gave the girl a hug.

“Are you sure? Or samchon just didn’t want to see your face today?” Jungah teased before taking a nice, long sip of tea.

“That too. But he knows where I am. He cool with it.” The male took a seat by the sofa and watched as the girl trudged over.

“So, is there anything I can help you with? I saw a frantic man running out of here on my way in.” Yoongi pulled down Jungah’s hitched-up shirt when she plopped down beside him in a sluggish manner. 

“Just when I settled my confiscated shipment, I get a memo that the firearm due next week isn’t up to quality.” She grumbled. 

“Well, I can lend you some stocks. I’m sure dad would be glad to help.” Yoongi suggested. 

“Really? You guys keep firearm stocks now?”

“It was for precautions, at first. Noona managed to convince dad about it.” Jungah laughed. Min Yoora was definitely the boss of their clan.

“All hail Yoora unnie.” Jungah mused. Yoongi made a face before pulling out his phone to send the request to his sister. She would be glad to help out. Just then, a knock sounded before a man pushed the door open. 

“Young miss, everyone has gathered in the hall. Head count, 124.” 

“Thank you, Ning.”  She turned to Yoongi with a grin.

“You tagging along?” 

“Of course. What a perfect time to swing by.” Yoongi grumbled. Technically speaking, he was there to keep an eye on Jungah. 

The girl headed for the door with Ning following suit. Yoongi stepped into the hall quietly. He stood by the doors as he watched his friend stand before a huge crowd of men. 

“I heard all of you rushed to push the deadline. Congratulations.” Jungah could see some men let out a sigh of relief while majority just blinked at her. Confusion. Of course they didn’t know what was coming. She had Ning detain the man who reported to her. I’d like to see how many of you decided to make decisions without my consent.

“I’d like to know who helped in receiving the supplies and gave out my request model.” A few men took meek steps forward. With one glance at Ning, the male along with six more men went into the crowd and dragged them out. They began fumbling and screaming. 

“I sure as hell didn’t know you guys became the boss around here.” Jungah mused as she stared at the men coldly. Yoongi stepped forward and stood beside her.

“Easy, girl.” He muttered lowly. 

“Got to show them who’s words matter here. Definitely not some little hooligan’s.” She hissed back. Ning walked back to Jungah’s side and pulled out a dart knife, as if he already knew what his boss wanted to do next. Jungah looked up at her henchman and smirked before grabbing the knife and threw it across the room, successfully plunging it into one of the men’s shoulder. The scream of pain and agony. 

“I think I’ve been a little too nice to you guys now. My orders do not weight a bit anymore, is it?” She could hear some men whimper. The screaming man was already kneeling on the floor as he held onto his bleeding right shoulder. 

Jungah took over the gun from Ning’s hand and shot at two of the men beside the squirming one - cleanly in the forehead, leaving no time for them to process. Their bodies collapsed on the ground with eyes wide open - in horror. The crowd began to scramble back from the line. 

“Serve this as a reminder to you all. Other than our direct orders, nothing else counts. Is that clear?” The crowd responded with terrified yet firm ‘yes’. 

“Ning, you know what to do with that one and the one in the warehouse.” The said man nodded and gestured for his men to bring the ailing man away. Jungah turned back to the crowd before her.

“Now get back to work. Scrape all of those low quality armours and be ready to start when the next materials arrive.” Without being told twice, all men rushed out of the hall.

“You just had to blow their heads right away?” Yoongi chuckled.

“You could have tortured them for a week, then you blow their brains in front of everyone. Let them see how cruel you can be.” Jungah rolled her eyes with a smile before hooking her arms with his. 

“Yes, yes. You like to torment people. But I don’t like to stain my warehouse. So, mehh. One headshot is cleaner that week-long torture. So much to clean.” Jungah mused as the two walked out the warehouse. 

“Anyways, noona said you can swing by to pick up the crates tonight. She’s having our men clean them up.” 

“Awesome. I’ll swing and pick them up. Then we can go grab burritos.” The two got into Yoongi’s Emerald Lamborghini. 


 

Melbourne, Australia

A man in blonde stepped into a study. Before his eyes was his elder cousin. The man was scheming through some papers when he noticed the presence in his confines. 

Yes, brother? Is something wrong?” The blonde pondered on how to pitch his sentence.

Our Messenger is back. By now, probably half of Korea’s Underworld would know that we’re going to the Pharaoh this year. And, she expressed that we’re up for a good show.” The elder hummed as he gestured the younger to sit. 

I was already worried when uncle came by last month.” 

What did uncle say? You two seemed bothered.” Right that moment, the elder’s henchman came in with a parcel in hand. He gently place the item on his boss’ table.

Boss, this is from the young miss. It arrived just now, delivered by the Phoenix.” At the last word, the two mafia leaders looked up with mixed concerns.

Phoenix? That rushed?” The blonde gaped, while his cousin teared the parcel open. Before him was a bag of documents - papers, pictures, hard drives. 

Are you sure the Messenger didn’t have a message for us?” The blonde shook his head. The henchman, however, caught the shift of mood from his boss.

I’ll go ask him again, sir.” He excused himself and left the two leaders to themselves.

What the ?” That was all that managed to escape the younger man’s lips as both of them rummage through the documents they received.

A plot to uproot the 49 clans?” The elder scoffed. He glanced at the photos - the same male who made him irked Seoul. He threw the photos back on the table roughly.

Tell our men to pack in advance. We’re not waiting for next month. We’re leaving for Korea - tomorrow night.” The blonde could only blink in confusion at his cousin’s decision but he knew better than to question him.

Alright, hyung. I’ll have the brothers pass down the order. Will we still bring the Scavengers and Elites?” The boss nodded.

And the Blood Brothers too. Tell them to advance to Korea first. Report to us when we arrive.” 

Understood.” The younger male excused himself and left the room to make preparations. 

 

“I won’t let you destroy us again.” The elder male spat in Korean as he scrunched the picture in his hand.