O N E

MOBSTERS

 

Gangnam District, South Korea

Unit 2020,

 

Jungah groaned as she heard noises from her living area. It was too loud to be a robbery. She hardly had any sleep last night after being informed that her weaponry shipments worth 4 million won were stuck in Mexico at the wee hours of 1 am. Luckily she had friends in America Latin who were able to pull strings and robbed her shipments back from the Mexican customs. She was sure those Mexicans would swallow up her cargos and use it under their military. When everything was settled, it was already 5 am.

" my life. I can't have a decent sleep now, is it?" She snapped as she dragged her heavy head out of bed and headed for the door. The hallway was short but it seemed like an agonizing long walk towards the living area. Not to her surprise, 4 dimwits were munching on her chips and sipping on her stock of Pepsi.

"You flat heads just can't give me a break, can you?" Jungah hissed, successfully turning head towards her. But instead of being scared or running for their lives, the four grinned and waved for her to join.

"Yo! It's noon, you lazy brat. Roll outta bed already." Yuto hollered as he hopped out of the couch and went towards the annoyed, messed up owner of the house they were in - who, of course replied with a slap on the male's arm but padded towards the crowd nevertheless.

"The shipment had you worked up that bad?" Gray walked over and handed her a hair tie. Jungah accepted the accessory as she leaned back against the couch - not forgetting to tie up her messy unbrushed hair into a slack bun.

"Ugh, don't even mention it. Thank God Gyujeong and Hwimin were still in Mexico. If we were a day later, my shipment would disappear for real. "

"What about the men on deck? Any of them alive?" Ten asked. Mark, who sat on the floor to her right, proceeded to lower down the TV volume.

"Had Hwimin track them. There is a possibility they ran."

"Of course they would. You can't possibly expect them to stand there and wait for you to slice them into pieces, Ngah. I mean, it's Park Jungah they're working for." 

Mehh.” Sure, some people feared her. But ironically, she's the kindest out of the three siblings.

"Wait till the big boss knows about them running off. They're so toast." Literally toast. Jay might as well set them on fire.

"Well, that's Jay hyung for ya." Yuto grinned. Mark poked Jungah's exposed thigh, which earned him a swat in return.

"Go wash up. We're starving and you're buying lunch."

"Oh wow. How gentlemen-like of you guys to ask a girl to buy lunch." Jungah grunted as she pushed away a clingy Yuto before getting up from the couch.

"You're no different than us here. Stop complaining and get yourself fixed. You look like you just smoked a ton of MJ." Gray pushed the girl towards her room and shut the door behind him.

"And to think this is my house. With them acting like the boss. Wow."



 

Black crop top, Zara's high-rise slim fit pants, diamond studs, a pair of Cartier Juste bracelet, Patek Philippe's Urb blue Timeless piece and white Puma Suede. Yup, dress to impress. 

The group of friends left the condo together and decided to dine at a new Italian place near Hongdae. They headed down to the complex basement where they would usually park. Yuto’s midnight black Aventador, Ten's champagne white Aston Martin, Mark’s platinum grey Audi R8, Gray's white Rolls Royce and Jungah's hot red Bentley. 


 

“The Pharaoh is coming up in two months. The Han-Kim’s and the Woolverins will be hosting this year.”  Jung Jaehyun spoke as he stirred his coffee.

“I was informed. I assume they won’t be as stupid to pull a prank on that day. They would be at war with all 49 clans.” Johnny raised a brow.

“They won’t dare. They can’t risk it. Even if they have a wide base and lots of manpower, it will be less to not enough to fight 49 clans. Even if Kim Dakom wants to do it, Han Juhyun won’t risk it.” Taeyong nodded as Shownu and Wonho joined their table. Saturdays were like cheat days for different mafias to sit and have brunch together.

“ We’ll just have to prepare in advance. Precautions.”

“What’s with precautions? Who you guys fending from?” Jungah appeared by the doors of the private booth. The men in the room grinned.

“Hey mob princess. You’re looking peachy today.” Wonho mused as he walked over and gave the girl a hug. He could hear the girl grumble lowly in his arms and chuckled.

“I was dragged out here. Don’t get me wrong, my bed seems pretty tempting right now.” The rest of them settled down at the table before waiters came in to take their orders.

“One alfredo fettuccini with extra bacon and no parsley. And an angus beef cheese burger for the lady. Make it medium rare and remove the olives.” Mark spoke to the waiter. Jungah grinned and nudged his shoulder.

“What?” 

“Can we get a pepperoni pizza too? And BBQ wings?” 

“Where are we? Pizza Hut?” Mark mused, before turning to the waiter and nodded at him to jot the orders down.

“Well, you can’t hold back sudden cravings, so might as well satisfy em the best you can.” Jaehyun chuckled. 

“Order whatever you feel like eating, Ngah. We’ll back you up.” Jungah held up two thumbs-up at him. Once everyone finished ordering, the waiters exited the booth. 

“So, what were you guys talking about when we arrived?” Gray asked as he flipped open his napkin. 

“Ah, that. About The Pharaoh.” Taeyong piped. Jungah leaned forward with interest. 

“We were just… comforting ourselves that the Woolverins would be, domestic.” Most of them chuckled.

“If they want war with 49 powers, then let them be. But I doubt they’ll dare to, or have the guts to.” Jungah spoke. Attention was placed on the mob princess.

“Why so?” Just then, a knock sounded. Shownu pressed the buzzer and allowed the waiters to enter and serve up their food. This was precautionary for them to protect anything discussed outside of their safe zones.

“Because, the 49th clan will be joining in person this year. And, so will my parents.” Smiles began to paint their faces once they realised what Jungah meant.

“You mean, The Big, big boss and Madam would be in Korea? Oh wow.” Taeyong mused. It was going to be fun. 

“49th clan would really be coming? Aww, I miss hyung.” Yuto asked from across. Jungah nodded.

“Yeah. They sent their Messenger to us about two days ago. You know them, when they say yes, it means yes.” Ten helped the female with her burger by slicing it into quarters, while occasionally chewing on her fries.

“It’s been years since they came to Korea. What changed?” Wonho popped the question as he sipped on his pumpkin soup. 

“One is probably because my parents had dragged their asses along. Second, I assume is because it’s almost the 5 year anniversary.” Everyone swallowed silently at the last statement. 

“We’ll know soon. News will spread fast, so there’s gonna be more fun in the upcoming weeks.” 

“Might as well shake South Korea into a mess while you’re at it.” 

“Great idea, Markie poo.”