Party

Rich Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was lunchtime and we all sat outside, on 4 benches which formed a square. Lisa and me sat on one side alone, while on our right was Suga, Jennie, and Namjoon. Jimin and Rosé faced us on our left, and finally the ones in front of us was Hobi and Taehyung, whom was shooting daggers at me. We had all just finished eating and nobody was really talking.

 

Namjoon leaned over and kissed Jennie on her cheek, "So what does my princess want for her birthday?"

 

She smiled slighty and poked his dimples, "I've told you several times already, I don't need anything other than you."

 

"I'm still getting you something you know", he held her hand. 

 

Rosé sighed, "You guys are too cute, you're making me bitter." In response, Jimin placed his arm around the bench and scooted closer to her.

 

"If you'd be okay with me-" She held her hand up almost immediately.

 

"No, I'm not okay with a cheater and a liar."

 

Suga interrupted, "That was like one year ago, Chaeyoung. People change. Plus, it's not like you and Seulgi were friends."


Jennie looked to her side annoyed, "Just because she didn't know doesn't mean Chaeyoung felt better about ending a long-term relationship."

 

"Stop acting innocent."

 

Namjoon looked now, "What the hell does that mean?" Before the argument escalated more, I interrupted.

 

"So Jennie, are you doing anything special for your birthday?" She looked at me half pissed, but quickly regained her posture.

 

"Actually I am. I'm throwing a party since my parents are out of town. You're all invited of course, but I thought Lisa had already told you."

 

Taehyung looked at Jennie, "And why would he need to know."

 

"Well..." She scanned me with her eyes then smirked. "Isn't he your date Lisa?" 

 

I smiled, knowing she was trying to piss off Taehyung. Both of them glared at each other.

 

"I'm going with Lisa." 

 

"Says who?"

 

"Lisa."

 

"Oh, really?" They both turned to look our way, "Who are you going with Lisa?"

 

After a moment, she smiled and turned to me. "Kookie, will you do me the honor of accompanying me to Jennie's party on Saturday?" I grinned big, and took her hand, about to kiss it when I saw Taehyung coming towards us. He knelt down in front of Lisa, taking her hand away from mine. 

 

"Lisa, will you please go with me?" She was about to pull her hand away but he gripped it tighter. "I'll stop being childish. And I'll end my attitude, okay?... Please Lalisa. Don't ditch your bestfriend for someone you just met a week ago." She looked at me, as if asking for approval, and I nodded as if saying it was okay. But I didn't try to hide the fact that I was annoyed. She took his hand too, and smiled at him as he got up and gave her a kiss.

 

 

Saturday Night

 

Jungkook's P.O.V:

 

I had just gotten ready for Jennie's party and I was waiting for Lisa in the living room. About 10 minutes later, Taehyung also arrived. We glared at each other, not saying anything. And waited together for Lisa against the living room wall. 

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"I live here now, smart ." I wouldn't normally reply this way, but for some reason I felt very upset.

 

"You could've left earlier, this is my date."

 

"Please, you basically forced her to come with you."

 

"You think she would have rather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter