Final

Nugu Hyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started when he first met her and it was all because of Min Yoongi. He was the one that started the plague of "nugu hyung". Taehyung actually understood that the little girl would call him "hyung" because she only called Yoongi "oppa" and no one else. Each of s had some type of title or nickname from the little baby girl. Yoongi was dubbed "Yoongi ppa" since Haera couldn't pronounce "oppa" and Yoongi was her first word. Hoseok was "Hobi hyung". Jungkook was "Kookie hyung". Jin was "Pink papa" due to him begging her to not call him "hyung" so she called him "papa" instead. Rapmon was referred to as "Creepy Monster hyung" because of a food incident. And Jimin was "Mochi hyung". But out of all things, she was always calling Taehyung "Nugu hyung". And it was driving him crazy.

Every chance that he got, he would always try to figure out why Haera would call him that as well as try to be closer to him. But still, she would still call him that name.

For the past few hours, Haera actually was at the BTS dorm, sleeping over there because she "ran away from home" because she was being teased for being little again. When in fact, her father, Donghae, didn't really mind her being at their dorm for a while because he wanted her to get along with Taehyung as well.

Taehyung walked inside and looked at everyone since they were about to watch Yuri on Ice and there was a huge debate on whether or not it would be good for Haera to watch it since she wanted to watch an anime that was similar to Slam Dunk. "What's going on, guys?" he asked, although inside he was also curious as to why Haera was there. Unfortunately for him, Haera was a little too focused in the ice skating in the anime that she didn't event notice him. This alone, made him feel upset and he got upset.

Although she was del

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter