Error

Error

“I will get him back…” I said to myself, I looked at the two dismantled lovers that left me…

 

Hoseok...he was my sunshine…he was my hope...but, he was taken away from me when he died from overdosing on sleeping pills…

 

I tried to get him back but...I then realized why bring him back if he had had sleeping problems and wanted to get rid of them forever...he was my first…

 

Three months later...I found Jimin...we were together for almost a year but...I found out he moved on with Yoongi...I wanted to get Jimin back but if I did he would probably go back to Yoongi again…

 

It was pointless...you're the only one who stayed with me…

 

...Jungkook…

 

He still in development, but  I won't let him leave me too. I looked at my computer screen, seeing he needed only a little more to go until he was​ completed, I looked up at Jungkook, his brown eyes closed and his skin the same tannish color as it had been before.  His black hair was slightly flowing like the wind through the trees.

 

As I was looking at him, it brought memories of the two of us together…


 

V’s Flashback

 

As I sat by the table, working on a few files, Jungkook sat on the bed looking bored, he got up and flipped through the files I'd completed.

 

“Hyung, I’m bored!” He whined.

 

I laughed.

 

“Don't worry Jungkook, I still need a couple more to complete then I'll be done.” I explained, I saw him pout and sit back down on the bed and crossing his arms.

 

I got up, went to his side and sat down next to him.

 

“Go finish your important work hyung.” Jungkook ordered.

 

I chuckled.

 

“What's more important is being with you Kookie.” I smiled and hugged him.

 

I saw him smile back.

 

“Love you, hyung.”

 

“Love you too, Kookie.”

 

End of V’s flashback


 

I was brought out of my thoughts as sadness flowed throughout my body. I let a few tears go down while looking up at him.

How can I ever lose the people I love…?

 

I wiped my tears away, keeping myself focused​, but that memory brought up another one.


 

V’s flashback

 

“Kookie…don't leave me please…” I pleaded, I held his hand tight, not wanting him to leave me.

 

Jungkook smiled weakly.

 

“I'll be okay hyung...right…?” Jungkook said, his lips were losing color, his skin was now pale, and his eyes were starting to glaze over.

 

I nodded.

 

“You'll...you'll be okay…” I said.

 

I started to let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

 

“You...you'll still be here with me…”

 

I couldn't believe he had gotten ill and I hadn't. The realization that he was human and I wasn't and that he would die, hit me.

 

“I...love...you...hyun-”

 

He didn't get to finish his sentence as his eyes closed shut and his hand fell out of my grip. I found his hand again and held it tight as more tears streamed down my face.

 

“I love you too...Kookie.”

 

I knew what I needed to do, I rested Jungkook’s hand on the bed and walked towards the other room, I walked towards a platform and laid down, I still let a few tears fall down as I was taking off of my robotic parts from my machine.

 

I wasn't going to lose anyone anymore, I thought to myself determined.

 

I won't lose you…

 

End of V’s flashback


 

The sound of beeping awoke me from my memory.

 

I looked up at my computer screen, it said it was one hundred percent complete.

 

I looked back at you, seeing your robotic eyes open, your​ brown eye and blue eye shined. Once you blinked the blue one turned back to brown and you looked at me.

 

“Kookie…”

 

I heard beeping but, I didn't bother to look at it.

If I had I would have realized the screen said error code.

 

I got you off the platform and sat you on the bed, I dismantled your arm to fix it. I figured the beeping screen might've been a malfunction on the arm.

 

While I was repairing it, I turned back to you, seeing you were looking at me emotionlessly. Maybe it was because you didn't know who I was. When I was done repairing, I placed the arm back on you.

 

I then put on a memory machine on top of you, it covered your whole face, I then the machine, letting it insert all the memories we had shared up until your last breath.


 

Jungkook's Pov

 

I looked around as images started appearing in front of me, I kept seeing myself with the person called V, we both smiled, held hands, said ‘I love you’ and kissed.

 

I then saw myself on the bed, laying there looking a bit pale, I looked at V and smiled at him.

 

I heard myself say ‘I love you hyun-’

 

But I didn't get to finish my sentence as I left him. The memory then faded I closed my eyes.

 


V’s Pov

 

I took off the machine and saw his eyes were still closed. I saw him move his head a bit then slowly open his eyes.

 

Jungkook looked up at me.

 

“Kookie…”

 

“Tae…”

 

Jungkook then got up and hugged me, tears started leaving my eyes as I hugged him back tight.

 

Jungkook hugged my neck tight.

 

“I missed you hyung.” He said

 

“I missed you too.” I replied.

 


The Next Day

 

I came into the room when I was done completing documents, Jungkook was sitting on the bed, smiling at me.

 

I smiled back and sat beside him, I then grabbed his right hand and held it with my left. Jungkook smiled at me and rested his head on my shoulder.

 

“I love you hyung.” He said.

 

I smiled.

 

“Love you too Kookie.”

 

I his cheek, but when I looked up I saw two men in black suits in the doorway. I got up alongside him. Jungkook clutched my shoulders, eyes wide with fear.

 

“Tae...who are they?”

 

“I don't know…”

 

“We’re here with orders from the government, I Seokjin and my partner Namjoon are here to examine that young fellow.” Seokjin explained, pointing to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook whimpered.

 

“There's no reason to examine Jungkook, he's just a normal human being just like me.” I protested.

 

“We have to, if you refuse, we will use force.” Namjoon commanded.

 

“You're not getting Jungkook!” I said firmly.

 

“Well then, it's your choice.” Seokjin said with a shrug. Namjoon then walked towards me and grabbed my arms firmly, while Jin took Jungkook away from me.

 

“Hyung!”  He cried out.

 

“Jungkook!” I screamed and struggled to break free from Namjoon's grasp but it was hopeless.

 

I then saw Jin take out a device with a needle on the end of it. Jungkook struggled in the man’s grasp but he failed to escape and the needle pierced through his back. I saw his robotic eyes turn a light golden brown.

 

Jin's Pov

 

I saw through the device that checked the data in the young boy's system, it then said ‘illegal’ I turned to Namjoon, we both looked at each other.


 

V’s Pov

 

I saw Jungkook's eyes going back to their original color, Jin then started walking away with him, while I was held back.

 

“Tae!”

 

“Kookie!”

 

With all my force, I pushed Namjoon to the ground. I grabbed Jungkook and pushed Jin out of the way. Jungkook and I ran to the other room and I locked the door. It wouldn’t stop them, but it would buy us some time..

 

I turned to the platform that was in front of us then turned back to Jungkook.

 

“Hyung...I don't want to leave…” Jungkook whispered as tears escaped his eyes.

I wiped them away.

 

“It's the only way, I'll always be with you Kookie.” I said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

 

“Forever…?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Forever, ‘till the end of life itself.”

 

We both then held hands and walked towards the platform. I heard banging from the door but, Jungkook and I were already laying down letting my machine deconstruct the both of us.

 

“I love you Tae.” Jungkook said, tears still running down his cheeks. I caressed it softly with a sad smile.

 

“I love you too Kookie.” I said, as my eyes got watery. “We'll be okay right?”

 

“Well...be...okay...Tae…”

 

I then saw Jungkook close his eyes.

I stared at him as a sense of grief washed over me but it wouldn’t be for long.

 

“Together...forever…” I whispered and closed my eyes.

 


Jin's Pov

 

As me and Namjoon burst through the door the boys were nowhere in sight. After searching around the area, we both decided to leave and report our mission as an incomplete.

 


??? Pov

 

The only thing that laid on the platform was a robotic heart, it was still glowing slightly but, then slowly powered down.

 

...that was the only thing left of V and Jungkook...their own dead heart combined of their parts so they could be together...forever...