The Wrong Bed

Mr. Pride versus Miss. Prejudice

Jisoo turned and tossed around in her sleep, settling with her arm under her pillow, uncomfortable and hot. Was the first day of class really that bad that she had sweat rolling down her forehead? She her lips for water and slightly mumbled under her breath, begging the random sound in her ear to leave. She tried hard, so hard to go back to sleep but it didn't work.

Turning sideways once more, she slowly opened her eyes, tired of the sloppy noises echoing in her personal bubble - for Jisoo, anything in her personal bubble was a nuisance (except for maybe Youngmin). Maybe a fan was on, or the blinds were beating across an open window from the strong wind. But what was NOT expected was a sweatycollege boy trying to EAT a just-as-sweaty-maybe-even-sweatier college girl in her bed. What the !

So what was Jisoo meant to do now? Being in the same bed as two teenagers wasn't exactly how she wanted to wake up in the middle of the night, let alone the reek of alcohol in the room. These three were certainly not Triple H and this was anything but fresh. She pinched her nose, giving her nose the slightest chance of surviving. Her eyes were wide open but it was obvious the two lust birds were two caught up in cannibalism to notice Jisoo.

Her only solution now was physical force.

Pushing her feet against the wall and shuffling her body to an almost diagonal angle she exerted her force and pushed them off the bed - the two replied with a loud thud and a lot of cursing.

"What the ?" A boy grumbled, sitting up shirtless and running his fingers through his hair, attempting to massage the pain that rushed to his brain all at onec - if he had a brain.

Did this guy really just say that? When HE was the one on MY bed?!

Long story short, a door slam later, only two people were left in the room. These consisted of a girl hiding under her duvet and a person standing up staring down at her shirtless. "God damn it! It took me like, three minutes of small talk to get into her pants! Yah, how are you going to pay me back now, huh?" He kicked the side of her mattress, taunting her. Jisoo rolled her eyes, forcing them shut shortly afterwards but opening them wide open when she realised the voice she was hearing was of a boy. "You must be a damn , what kind of person even blocks their roo-"

Jisoo poked up from behind her duvet, deadlocking her eyes with the half boy who had his jaw wide open, unable to finish his sentence.

Screams filled the room as they scurried the furthest away from each other as possible.

A/N HI THIS A SHORT CHAPTER LOL I WAS ACTUALLY SO CLOSE TO FORGETTING THIS FIC (bc i have 2 aff accounts lol) AND WASN'T GONNA FINISH THIS BUT THEN I FELT BAD SO HERE YA GO I GUESS