Soaking Wet (Chapter 3)

Lust for Friendship

IU 2016 Calendar - IU - Asiachan KPOP Image Board

 

Chapter 4


 

Looking upon the window makes me think about who should I sleep with next. But then this weather is getting me soft. It is raining! I was gonna go for a run this morning when it started raining. I decided not to go. Instead, I went to my room and thought about playing with myself. Yet the weather made me sleepy. 

"Why you being so ugly today!" I said as if I'm talking to the weather.

I got up to look for some food in the kitchen. Now I am just hungry. I opened the fridge and there was nothing in it. I clench my fist annoyed by the fact that I forgot to go grocery shopping for me and my little brother. I have been busy these past couples of days with school and work. I have been picking up hours at my second job at the convenience store. Now that I am thinking about it, I don't make that much from working two jobs. With my graduation is approaching very soon, I gotta need to find a job that has the benefits of my major so I could make more money. 

I grabbed a bag of chips, yes a bag of potato chips since I'm too lazy to make myself good food. I searched for all possible positions I can apply for. Having to do this major is a pain in the . It is very hard for people like me who are majoring in this specific degree. I should have started doing my internship a year ago. But then every problem comes in my way as if the guy from heaven doesn't want me to live in a peaceful world. I am looking for the right company that will give me a good amount of money as I am doing my internship as well. Kinda hard to find it but I just gotta it up for at least an hour today since I really need to do it for the future of my family. I can't be working at the bakery and at the convenience store for my whole life! I am not gonna waste the full scholarship from my high school to nothing. 

I went to the living room and set up my computer.  As I was too focused on my laptop, I see my brother slowly making his way out of the house. 

"Don't even try to leave the house without finishing the laundry." I scolded him. 

He turned around and looked at me. "But, I gotta go and pick up Jennie. She's gonna kill me if I come to her house late. You know how she goes crazy about the time, Hyung." 

My eyes are still focused on my laptop. "Seriously?" Then, looked at him. "You're scared of your girlfriend?" 

"Yes..." he said quietly. I shook my head after he said yes to my hideous question. 

"What kind of man gets scared of a girl?" I asked. 

"A kind of man like you."

"What?" I turned my head towards his direction. 

"Yeah like you, Hyung. You're scared of Ji eun." I blinked my eyes. "Girls are scary, Hyung. But it's funny how you get so scared when she gets mad at you. "He chuckles. 

"Shut the up, Tae Hyun and just finish the goddamn laundry. If not, I'm not giving your allowance for this month!" 

I could see in his eyes that he is scared not to get that money from me. "Okay, okay. I'm gonna finish it, jeez." 

"You better." Inside my head, I was dying in laughter. But what he said is right. Most men are scared of women. Like how I am with Ji eun. Which is funny. I am not scared of any other girls other than my mom and Ji eun. Weird.

 

* * *

 

I got to my class late because of this stupid weather. It's been raining for a couple of days. This is not fun. You just wanna lay down in bed and take a nap. It'll be a bonus if you lay in down with someone and do all the dirty stuff. Ughh what am I thinking? 

"Mr. Jang, care to explain why you came late to my class?" I gotta think of a reasonable excuse why I'm late. 

I looked at Ji eun's table as if I'm asking for her help. She just ignored me. "My car got flooded, ma'am." What a bullsh*t excuse! I told myself. "It's been raining nonstop and the area where I live is flooded. It got crazy today."

My professor looked at me worriedly. She accepted my lame excuse and told me to take a sit. As I make my way to my table, she started talking about how the same thing happened to her a few years ago. I just rolled my eyes but that's okay if she's gonna continue to talk about that stuff. That means we don't really have to do anything. Which reminds me of High school. I missed those times. Especially Junior year. A lot of things happened. 

Before I can even continue my memory lane all the way down to High School, Ji eun slaps my hand to get my attention. I looked at her annoyingly. "You could have just tap my shoulder like million times instead of slapping my hand, missy."

"Why you so sensitive? Are you on your period, mister?" She looked at me disgustingly. 

"Your hand is heavy. You don't know how hard you slap." 

"Whatever, stop being a girl." She laughed.

"Stop saying that," I hissed. "You wanna see how manly I am?" I asked. I just wanna .

"Yeah? Show me then." Then she sticks out her tongue. 

"Really, huh?"

"Yes, Jang Wooyoung. Show me how manly you are." 

I am shooked right now. What is happening right now? Is she joking? Or is she serious? Wait no! Even if she's serious there is no way I'm gonna do anything to her. That is wrong. 

"Wait, are you being serious right now?" I asked her. I've never seen her joke around like this before. So I don't know. What is on your mind? Lee Ji eun?

Ji eun started laughing. 

"That's mean," I said quietly. 

"If you saw your face when I started talking to you like that, it was so funny! HAHAHAHA!" 

I bit my lip trying to hold my laughter. This girl is too much. She may be shy but she knows how to make fun of people. "You are being silly today. What's up with you today?" 

"I was just gonna tell you I'm going to start my internship next week."

"Really? That's cool. I've been looking up on to where to do mine as well. Well, that's exciting." She doesn't seem excited. 

"Hmmm, yeah I guess."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, once I start doing that, I'll be really busy. School, my internship, and then I'll be working at the Cafe still."

"Why not just quit at Union Cafe? It's not like you actually like working there, am I right?" When I said that, she looked even sadder. What is this girl not telling me?

"I actually do. The people are nice there. And they made me do something that I didn't think that I could do. It's not something bad. It was actually great. That's why I don't know if I wanna give up that job."

"Oh Ji eun, I don't know what you are not telling me but if that happens, that means we won't be able to hang out much often."

"I know. It's making me sad just thinking about it." 

It's making me sad as well. But it's only gonna be for a while. "Oh, you gonna miss me soo much, babe." I playfully wink at her. She looked at me in a disgusting way.

"Actually no." She then laughed after saying that.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you, pabo."

She stopped laughing when she heard what I said. I just shook my head to see her reaction. I see her blushing a little bit. I don't know why, but I ignore it. And for the first time in a while, I am gonna focus on this class. Wish me luck!

 

* * *

 

Checking out this girl 20 feet away from me while I'm waiting on my soda on this broken vending machine. 

"Hey," I wave my right hand and give her a nod. Although she is a bit far I could see her blushing. Wow, I am too good looking. Sometimes I asked myself who I got my good looks from. My mom? or my stupid dad? For sure my mom. I don't even wanna think about his stupid face.

"Wooyoung!" 

I turned my back around upon hearing my name. "Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I sure am."

She playfully gave me a smack on my cheeks while biting her lower lip. That's my weakness right there! Oh, you know what's about to go down tonight. Yes, I know it's been raining all day today and like I said I wasn't really in the mood to play with myself. But then I saw this new hot chick from the campus. A new face. Freshman year majoring in Civil Engineering. She got that nice body that I always go for. Slender with big s and big . Oh, this is gonna be a fun night. Good thing it's Friday! It's party time as well! 

"Who was that girl you were waving at?" She asked.

"Oh, just a close friend who I have not to hang out with yet."

"Well, it looks like she's really into you. I mean who wouldn't be, right?" She looked at me from head to toe as she bites her lower lip. Damn, she is so much right now. 

I moved my head closer to her small face. "I guess you need to see what's underneath these clothes." I playfully bite her ear which made her giggle. "Let's stop by K-Mart. I need to get something that we might need to use all night." I winked at her.

"Okay, y boy." She said seductively. 

Finally, after I kicked the vending machine, the soda came out. It took me 2 minutes just to get this stupid soda out that machine. They should change it. This university makes a lot of money for sure. We have a lot of international students who is insane. Well, Korea University is one of the top 10 universities in South Korea. So I am grateful to have a full-ride here. All thanks to my best friend. 

Cindy and I walked towards the exit of the Union Hall with her hands wrapped around my left arm. To be honest she is making me uncomfortable right now. She should know that this is not something serious that we're gonna do. It's all about our needs. I saw her in the hallway this morning when I came to my class. Well, I came late to my class this morning because it was raining hard but then I was more extra late when I saw Cindy. She is smoking hot! She was born and raised in America but she is fluent in the Korean language. Which by the way I find it extra hot. Especially when she says few English words to me because I asked her to. 

She was wearing a mini skirt with those fishnet tights? I don't know if I got the right name. And her blouse is see-through. Her cleavage was showing as well. So yeah I had to stopped to get her number and we both agreed we would go grab dinner and then hang out at my place after. 

Oh, now that's why she thought I actually asked her out. I wasn't really flirting with her that much just like what I usually do. But I did flirt with her ually when I was getting the soda/ Oh no, this is bad. I gotta get away from this situation. 

"So, tell me something interesting about you, cutie." I frowned upon hearing her question. Oh yeah, I gotta call 911 to get away from this. 

"Uhmm... uhmmm...uhmm.. well.. I'm..."

"Wait, are you nervous right now, Oppa?" Oh no. She called me Oppa. I was only hoping to sleep with her for a night and that's about it.

Here are the 3 important rules about my life. One, I don't let a girl call me Oppa unless we're actually dating. Two, I would delete the girl's number when they start being clingy. And three, I don't let them ask me anything personal questions about my life. 

This girl had already broken two rules of my life. I need to think of a way to get out of here.

"Oppa, you didn't answer my question." Oh, now she's getting mad.

Oh, Cindy, you are smoking hot but you're kind of dumb not to know the difference when a guy asked you out vs to when they just wanna hook up. I wanna tell her that but of course, I wouldn't because I'm still a gentleman. (What a lie!)

We have made it to the exit. Men, the rain is still pouring a lot. Well, this may be a good excuse, right? I kept on thinking and thinking. Then, I saw Ji eun by the door of the Union Hall. She took out her umbrella from her backpack. Before she even went out, I called her name.

"Ji eun-ah!" I shouted at her. She turned around as soon as she heard my voice. I pushed Cindy's arms away and I wave at Ji run. When Ji eun realize that I'm with a y girl (yet crazy), she quickly ran out of the door, trying to avoid me.

"Hey, I gotta go. That's actually my girlfriend." 

"W-wait-" I just ran off without letting her finish what she's about to say. I don't even feel bad. Yeah, you can say I'm heartless. It's better to do it this way before she starts thinking that I'm actually interested in her. 

I chased after Ji run. She was a bit far already but I caught her. I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"Yah!" I yelled at her.

She gave me a death glare. "What?"

I stepped back when she gave me a death glare. This girl can be scary sometimes. "I- I was," I stutter. " trying to call you just now. But you ignored me..." I was acting cute so she won't be mad. I can tell she's annoyed right now. I told her that this is not gonna happen again. But it did! I'm so stupid. I wasn't thinking.

"Well, you know that I-"

"Yes, yes, I know. I'm sorry." I just look at her as if I was begging her to forgive me. Now that I am looking at her, I just noticed her eyes are observing my whole body right now. I look down and saw how my abs are showing from my white long sleeves that got rained on since I tried to chase after Ji eun without even thinking about the rain. 

I can see her cheeks turning red. I chuckled from what I'm seeing right now. Ji eun heard me and she looked up to me. We are looking into each other's eyes now. I can tell just by looking into her eyes that she feels embarrassed now. 

"Yah.." I said softly. I was trying to hold my laugh.

"Look at you!" She pointed at my shirt. "Y-you better change now. You're gonna get sick!"

"Arasso, eomma." I said sarcastically.

Ji eun turned around still holding her umbrella yet she forgot that I'm still behind her. 

"Hold on." I hopped in beside her. I don't wanna get wet too much. My long sleeves is already soaking wet. I don't want my pants to be the same. Ji eun was startled when I jumped in beside her. "Can we go home first?" I asked her as we started to walk. "Since my house is much closer. Let me change first then I can drop you off at your house."

After our class earlier we went to my house together since my brother needed a favor from Ji eun regarding his project in school. I would help him but I'm no expert when it comes to presentations. So we carpool back to the campus. Leaving Ji eun's car in my house. 

We reached my house and it is still raining a lot. As I was parking my car, I noticed that my brother's car is not here. Ji eun and I got out of the car without saying anything to each other. I don't know why it become awkward now. 

Anyway, we ran inside my house. She didn't bother to use her umbrella since it's only a couple of steps from my car to the door of my house. Yet when we got inside, I saw how her clothes got soaking wet from the rain. I can see her bra peeking through her wet t-shirt. She is wearing this lace bra. I took the towel that was hanging from the couch and gave it to her. 

"You better cover that up." I said giving her the towel. She looked down and was in shock to see her bra is showing. Ji eun quickly wrapped herself using the towel. 

"I'm gonna make us hot chocolate."

"Yeah, that'll be nice." She makes her way to the couch and the tv. Since she comes here quite often, she feels at home already. 

Before I even start boiling hot water, I went to change my clothes. I put on a shirt and pajamas. I also grab an extra shirt for Ji eun. So she could at least change her t-shirt that is soaking wet. I went to check my brother's room as well. He is not home. Me and Ji eun told him that we will come back and finish what we started earlier for his presentation. That jerk. Suddenly, my phone vibrates. I took it out from my pocket and saw a message from Tae Hyun

 

                      Hyung, I'm at Jennie's house right now. She's by herself. Her parents are in their business trip. I'm gonna stay the night here. I gotta take care of her while her parents are gone. Please tell Ji eun- eonnie that I said I'm sorry. Jennie will help me with my presentation ^^   

Tae Hyun (Dong-saeng)

 

"Wow, that f**cking jerk," I mumbled to myself. I knew he's not gonna finish his presentation. He just wanna get laid. 

I went downstairs and checked on the boiling water. It's still boiling. As I'm still waiting for it to be done, I went to check on Ji eun who is watching a new Korean drama. The towel is still wrapped around her body. 

"Ji eun-ah," I called her. She turned her head at me and there are tears running down her cheeks. "What the... what happened to you?" 

"This new Korean drama with Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin is so good." I just shook my head as she keeps crying. She can be scary and tough on me most of the time, but it's funny to see her crying over little things like Korean dramas. It's cute. 

"You're gonna get sick if you continue crying now while you still wearing that shirt. Here, at least change it to a dry one." I tossed the shirt I got from my drawer. "I was gonna grab a shirt from my mom's cabinet, but I then I thought that her clothes are three times bigger than your size." 

"Wow, you are so mean behind your mom's back."

She got up and went to the bathroom to change. I prepare the hot chocolate for us and I brought it in the living room. I tried to change the show but then she came back pretty quickly. "Yah, don't change it." She sat beside me. 

"This is not my type of show. I like something funny. Let's watch a comedy movie." I suggested. 

"No, your brother is gonna come anyway. So what's the point of watching a movie when we're not gonna be able to finish it." 

"He's not coming home. He's at Jennie's house. So we got the house to ourselves." I gave her a thumbs up. 

"Uggh, whatever. Then, I should go home then. There's no point in me to be here then." She stood up, ready to leave but I stop her. 

"Wait. You are here already. So might as well watch a movie with me." I said giving her that puppy eyes. "Come on we won't be able to do this much often now. Since we both will be busy." She stood there for at least 1 minute before she sat back. I was happy she decided to stay.

"Here's your hot chocolate. If you're hungry I can make us something to eat." 

"No, I'm okay. I had a sandwich earlier. But thanks for the offer!" She smiled then turned her head to the tv to watch the movie that I put on. I decided that Ji eun and I should watch Deadpool. It's a good movie. Although there's a lot of cussing. 

As we were watching, the scene comes on. Although I and Ji eun are adults. Watching these kinds of scenes with her makes me uncomfortable for some reason. I can feel she's not comfortable as well. I was gonna grab the remote as I was ready to fast forward the scene, Ji eun and I grabbed it at the same time. We both looked at each other. I was looking in her eyes. But the next thing I know I was looking at her lips. The coming from the movie isn't helping. Then, I remember her shirt that got soaked up by the rain.  I took a deep breath and without thinking I leaned forward to kiss her. 

 

A/N: Hi there readers! It's been a while. I know what you guys thinking. Is Wooyoung getting by Deadpool that's why he started to kiss Ji eun?! I know it's crazy, lol. But we'll see what's gonna happen in the next Chapter ^^ 

        But I wanna ask if anyone here loves BTS Jung Kook and IU? I'm thinking about writing new fanfic about these two together. Let me know in the comment section ^^ I'm kind of new to BTS, well although I've listened to some of their old songs before. But now I'm so into them. I'm on my fangirl mode haha. But please let me know if you're entered about a KookU story ^^