Dinner

Little That I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing a simple black dress that my dad gave me for my last year birthday with branded accessories I made my way to the hotel's restaurant. The tables are mostly occupied by foreigners and rich-looking businessman. Not a suprise since this is a 5 star hotel.

"Honey,we're here!" I looked at my mum who's waving at me. Infront of them is the Jeons consist on my future father and mother in law and my soon to be hubby with his chubby little sister.

"Sorry I'm late. There was a meeting." I bowed to them. "It's okay. It must be hard to handle such a big company just by your own. You're the perfect candidate to match my my one and only son." Mrs Jeon compliment me making me slightly blush as I took a glance from Jungkook. Seems like he's ignoring me by playing his phone. I made a sad face to make his parents notice.

"Jungkook,where's your manner? Please greet you fiance here." His mother slightly slap his arm making his brow furrowed. "Yeah, hi....whatever your name is." 

"Fine, nice to meet you Tiffany." He finally greet me appropriately when he receives a death glare from Mrs Jeon. 

"You look handsome tonight oppa!" I gave him my eyesmile. "Say something that I don't know." Aish,can't he be nicer. Feeling the awkwardness, I decided to walk around the hotel as I gave tehm excuse that I need to use the toilet.

Jungkook's pov

"Son, can you go check on Tiffany? She's still not back yet." I looked at Mrs Hwang. So, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter