Hae Won

Little That I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at my watch. It's time. I put on my make up trying to look pretty for him so that he notice how lucky he is to have me liking him.

Rocking my pink dress and stiletto I walk my way to J.K holdings to meet my Jungkook. When I say 'my' I mean it and trust me I'll slap any hoes that dare tries to touch my oppa. 

"Miss Tiffany, Mr.Jeon is busy-" I made a talk to my hand signal and open the door. "Oppa!" I pouted seeing that he frowned. "For god sake, I'm younger than you! Oppa?" He scoffed before turning his back,ignoring me.

"Oppaaaa, I bought some cookies for you!" I hand him a pink box. I frowned when I saw some untouch chocolate and cupcakes that I gave him last time. "Wae don't you like sweets?" He raised an eyebrow. I pointed at the untouch sweets.

"Yes,so stop giving me." He used the intercome and calls for his secretary. "Yes, Mr.Jeon?"

"Take those sweets, share it with your co-workers."  My mouth form an 'O' shape when I saw his secretary happily accept it and went out.

"Seriously Jungkook? I made those!"  Doesn't he know that I almost burn my skin because of the oven just because I want to do something special for him?

"Didn't ask you to. Just get out, I need to see someone." He put on his coat. "Who? That woman again?"

"That woman has a name. It's Hae won." I rolled my eyes. How can he fall for that so called goody two shoes. She's a hoe in disguise.

"She's not the kind of a person you thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter