Crazy in Love

Crazy in Love

Crazy in love. The words that Seungcheol always heard when he was young. The things he thought only happen in movies or TV shows. Describe his situation right now. Happen to him right now.In other words, he's crazy in love towards Lee Jihoon. The lyrics that say they cried a lot because of you, he didn't understand what those that mean before but now he understood it perfectly. He cried because of Lee Jihoon just because Jihoon seems closer to Jeonghan, his roommate. Even though he knows that Jihoon and Jeonghan bound to get closer because they're in the same club but he can't help it to feel jealous over it. Even if Jihoon just hug a cat can make his jealousy meter over the rooftop.

He met Jihoon in their middle school. Since that time, their relationship are really close. Every where Seungcheol when, Jihoon will be there too. Now, they're in university, nothing has change. "Hey Jihoon." Seungcheol called for Jihoon.

"Yeah, hyung?" Jihoon look at Seungcheol dirrection.

"If I say 'I like you', what will you do? I already like you since we're in middle school, you know." Seungcheol can't resist his feeling anymore and he will just say anything in front of Jihoon.

"Let's dating then, hyung." Jihoon said while covering his red face.

Seungcheol can't believe what he just heard and just grin happily.

After a few months of dating, Jihoon is the one that took the next step. They're on a date in a cafe when Jihoon asked Seungcheol to lean forward because he want to whisper something. When Seungcheol do as he told to do, Jihoon quickly took the chance to kiss Seungcheol. Seungcheol froze in the spot but quickly melt down because of Jihoon kisses.

Later thhat night, Seungcheol can't sleep  beccauuse his head, is overflowing with the waves of Jihoon. He can't stop his feeling for Jihoon. And he always believe in Jihoon and won't doubt him no matter in past, present and future. He always feeling excited and always dream of Jihoon. No matter at night or morning.  Their untainted love, he will always keep it that way. He's really crazy in love towards Lee Jihoon. And so is Lee Jihoon, crazy in love towards Choi Seungcheol.

I love you, Lee Jihoon. Seungcheol send a text message.

I love you too, Choi Seungcheol.  Is what Jihoon replied.