His Decision

Absurd (editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Notes: Sorry for taking a lil bit time to update. I did changes in this chapter as well. Instead of cocky L, let's enjoy with this version of L because it makes sense to me better. I also added a few new names as his managers so please don't be confused. They're nothing related with the real idols, I just used the names that crossed into my mind :D Enjoy your reading. [haven't beta read, will do when I'm free]

 

There wasn't any major change inside Woolim Ent. building as far as he realized. Even though it had been four months ago since the last time he stepped into the building, he found nothing new at all. But, he could spot some new faces, probably new young trainees.

Some of new faces he saw had an obvious surprise and admiration look on their face when their eyes met his, which made him almost chuckled. Those new trainees bowed multiple times when they realized L noticed them and he responded the same. He began to wonder if he acted the same thing during his first meet with his seniors on his company - the feeling of excited of meeting with the real artists and idols who he looked up to.

Somehow he wished they would never lose the twinkles in their eyes after they knew about the actual him.

L sat lazily at the lobby couch near to the reception, waiting for someone to pick him up to the CEO's office. It wasn't like he didn't know the way there anymore, he just didn't want to go there alone. As far what he agreed during the exhange messages between his manager and him, they would go there together.

He knew his CEO was furious with his sudden decision, and the fact he posted about his departure from the group on his social media made it worst. LJY - the CEO didn't send any message to him, but he knew his CEO well judging how oddly quiet he had been. L already the worst thing that would happen to him, but it was nothing compare to what he had lost.

His fans knew nothing about what had happened to him and to them. All they knew was about his departure, and the same second he mentioned about he left INFINITE, he had been bombarded by comments and DMs, not only from his fans, but also the medias. He chose not to respond any because he knew that the situation would be worse if he did so.

He had been involved in the entertainment world for years already, so he knew how to play the game. He just didn't want to lose to the media, he knew that they would twist his words and reported to the world the statement that he didn't acknowledge with. But, he also didn't want to win, he just wished to be left alone.

But, s and managers didn't let him.

Sungjong and Sunggyu kept on coming to his house, trying to break into just to force him to talk with them about what he had done. His managers kept on calling and messaging him, hoping that he would give them the answers that they wanted. The other members didn't reach him at all, but he knew they were as mad as others as for them, he tried to ruin the group.

Being typical him, he avoided them at all cost, and isolated himself in his room. He switched off the phone, locked the doors, and curled himself under the blanket, trying hard to ignore of the consequences of what he had done. But, he realized that he couldn't hide from them any longer, and started to reply only to his manager one week after.

And, on the same day he replied to his manager, he had been found on the floor inside his bed room, with head drenched in his own blood.

 

At the corner of his eyes, he saw his manager - Kim Kookheon - striding towards him, but he pretended not to pay attention with his presence. He kept his eyes on his phone screen, fixating his poker face before he heard Kooheon cleared his throat on purpose to catch for his attention.

"You come early today."

With eyes still focusing on his phone, L replied. "I got nothing to do."

"Let's go up. LJY is waitiing." Kooheon started to walk away, didn't bother to wait for L to move as he could sense L follow him behind. He couldn't help himself from smirking as he realized that L was actually nervous despite of putting his emotionless expression on.

Everyone will be nervous if your own career is at risk, right?

Kooheon entered the elevator, followed by L behind who then st

Please log in to read the full chapter