The Grave

Absurd (editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Notes: Hi. It has been a long time ago since I finished with this story. As you can see, I hide all chapters as they're undergoing major editing because I find my old writing . To the new subscriber, welcome and enjoy your reading. To the old subscriber, thank you for staying and hopefully you can accept my new writing style. The plot is nothing new, but I will omit certain parts that I find unnecessary and change characters from idols to original characters.

Thank you :)

 

It has been a while.

L looked up to the surrounding, the grasses grown almost covered the ground totally, created the green scenary which could make anyone feel calm when coming to that area. The wind also blown softly on him, as if encouraging him to take another step towards her, as if it knew that he was nervous to meet her again.

He never came to that area, in fact, he needed to gather all the courages in himself just to go driving there alone. He couldn't afford to bring anyone with him, he just wanted to meet her alone and avoided from other people seeing him in such a miserable state. He predicted he might have some mental break down after. He wasn't as strong as other people thought, he just a mere young man with a weak heart, only his cold poker face could save him from humiliating himself in front of the crowd. He was a good pretender, indeed, but when he was hit with a strong emotion, he couldn't fake anything anymore.

They thought he was a cold man, care less about everything judging from his usual expression, but they were totally wrong. His company made up his image - a cold demeanour guy - but he was far from that. He showed his feeling and emotion a lot, but just in front of people who knew him personally. He took things very seriously and always acted in pulse, without thinking twice of pros and cons after. 

That was the reason why it was easy for him to decide to move out from the dorm, living outside without any INFINITE member came along. After his fight with Sungyeol regarding her, he took the most unpredictable decision - leaving INFINITE entirely - as he couldn't stand to be in the same room with Sungyeol. That guy ticked him off and every time he saw Sungyeol's face, a gush of anger rushed into him and it took him a hard time to calm himself down. It took awhile, but even after he tried, sometimes, the anger was still there.

Like, who doesn't feel pissed off when a friend who used to be close with you trying to steal your love of the your life?

L walked slowly while fixating his eyes forward. Even though he had never been there, he knew exactly the location where she resided. Thanks to Sungjong for telling him, even though he didn't ask as he didn't even know how to start asking. The younger man could read L very well, so he sent the message first without waiting for his ask.

He brushed the hair fallen in front of his eyes aside after the wind continued blew against his direction. He should tie his hair, no, he should get a haircut. His hair was too long for his image, but he just cared less. He had another important things to worry about.

On his right hand, he gripped a bouquet of white lilies for her. She always loved lilies, especially white lilies, and even had a dream to decorate her wedding hall in the future with these beautiful flowers. She always told him about her dream of her future wedding. She wished for all whites, from her wedding gown, to the hall decoration. But she didn't want to decide it alone and sometimes insisted him to tell her about his dream as well.

For him, anything that made her happy and satisfied would be great. He didn't mind for an indoor or outdoor wedding. She kept on saying wedding hall, but far from her realization, every time he brought her attendin

Please log in to read the full chapter