BTS?

New School

     I'm actually starting to think that switching schools wasn't that bad of an idea...

While having this thought i accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to see a familiar looking guy. Then I  realized that i spilled my drink all over his shirt.

" Oh! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.. "

" Hey, it's okay. It was an accident and plus its just water." 

" I'm very sorry.."

"  I said that it's fine. You don't have to apologize."

" 0-0"

" Well then, I'll see you around ;)"

He started walking away but suddenly he looked back at me and then he started walking towards me.

"Wait.... Aren't you the girl from our class? You're Jin Hye, right?"

" Ummm.. yeah, i am"

" Let me introduce myself. I'm Jongin. Kim Jong In"

 

   -  Lunch break-

 

" Hey Jinnie~ " 

" Hey Zelo. You seem to be in a good mood."

" Heck yeah I am! I talked to Yongguk yesterday."

" Did you make up with him?"

" If I didn't, why would i be in a good mood?"

" It's a good thing that you talked to him earlier."

" And it's all thanks to you!" he said as he hugged me. 

" Ummm Zelo... I can't breath.."

" Oh... Sorry!" His ears started turning red as he released me out of his grasp.

" It's fine. :)"

" Ahem!" As i turned around i saw Yongguk and the other members of the group.

" Oh hey guys! Meet Jin Hye. She's the one that helped me make up with you guys."

" Well then I guess we have to thank you."

 

-Exo's POV

 

Kai: " Isn't that Jin Hye? "

Chanyeol: " Jin Hye? Where? "

Baekhyun: " Who are you talking about?"

Kai: " There... at B.A.P's table. She's the new girl in our class, remember?"

Chanyeol: What is she doing at their table?..

Kai: I don't know but she seems to know them well...

Baekhyun: ... I think it's better to stay away from her...

Kai: Why?

Barkhyun: It's better for us to not be involved with B.A.P.

Chanyeol: Are you serious!? Just because she's talking with them or hanging out with them doesn't mean that she's our enemy. You wouldn't know what kind of person she is until you get to know her well, Baekhyun... I think you are being ridiculous right now!

Baekhyun: Geez! Calm your Chanyeol! Do you like her or something?

Chanyeol: What?! No! I - of course i don't! I don't! Just- shut up Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: ;D ohhhh Chanyeol's in love~! We got a lover boy here~!

Chanyeol: -_-" Shut the hell up, baek...

Kai: Seriously guys?...

 

- After school -

 

"My head hurts so badly.... -.-" 

"Hey.. You okay?"

" I'm okay, it's just a little headache."

" Are you sure?... "

" I'm fine, Zelo. I'm really okay. :)"

" Okay then... If you say so.."

Suddenly Himchan came running towards us. " Oh hey Himchan! "

" Hey... Uhh Zelo.. We have a problem... You need to come with me."

" What's the problem?"

" Zelo, it's very urgent just come!" 

" Okay fine. I'll go.. Sorry Jinnie~"

" It's fine :)"

" Are you really sure because I can- Ouch! Hey! That hurts! Himchan!"

" Hurry up!" Himchan said as he dragged Zelo away.

" Bye Jinnie~!"

" Bye.... O.o"

I walked to the bus stop near the school. Then my head started to hurt really bad. ' -_-' Ughh... I need some medicine... I saw a pharmacy somewhere near... Hmmm but I can't remember exacly where... T_T.. ' As i was walking like a zombie i saw some boys that were wearing uniforms. " 'They don't look like the boys from my school.. They have different uniforms..'  ' They look cute........What am i even thinking?! I feel my head is gonna explode any second.." Then one of the boys suddenly walked towards me as everything around me started to black out.

 

 A bright light hit my eyes as i opened them. " Where am I...?" " You're awake! Guys she woke up!" Other 7 boys surrounded me as recognized that i was in a hospital. " Hey.. Umm are you feeling better?" said a boy with yellow hair that looks like an ice cream. " Yeah.. I'm feeling much better now. Thank you very much for bringing me to the hospital when i fainted. Sorry if i troubled you guys.. You guys probably had things to do.." " No It's fine. We're glad you're okay. You didn't trouble us at all." " Well i was going to hang out and dance with some people but I guess it's too late now.." said another boy that looks a bit like a horse. 

" Hoseok!...."

" What? I was just telling her the truth."

" -_- Just shut up.." 

" Anyways I should get up now, and again thank you guys for helping me :)"

" No problem"

" We should introduce ourselves."

"Let's start with me... So I'm Namjoon, but some people call me Rap-mon."

"Rap-mon??"

"Yeah... I kinda rap, and people say I'm good at it. So they call me that haha..."

"Oh... Ok then.. That's a dope name.."

"Yeah even though our Rap-mon here raps well, he is seriously bad at dancing. You should've seen him dan-"

"Hoseok, seriously... just shut up, will you?"

" Fine.. Anyways, You probably know my name by now ;). I'm Hoseok, and people call me J-hope."

"What kind of name is that?"

"Well... I'm a very hopeful person, you know. I'm your hope! I'm your angel! I'm J-Hope!"

" o.o.....ok then..."

" Sorry he's sometimes just too hyper. I'm Jin, and the oldest one here"

"Nice to meet you, Jin :)"

" I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook" one of the guys says smiling with his eyes.

' He's got a cute eyesmile' i thought to myself secretly.

" I'm Yoongi, sup?"

' I feel a gust of swag coming from this guy..'

" Last but not least... I'm Taehyung 😁. U can call me V!"

"Why V?"

"Well, it is easier to say so that's why"