New Beginning

New School

    I woke up to my annoying alarm ringing nonstop. I got this alarm clock just a year ago and it has been getting on my nerves lately because it still doesn't shut up even when i switch it off. " Finally! It stopped ringing!". Suddenly my sister stormed into my room mumbling something to herself " Eun Hye, what the hell?! You scared the crap out of me!"    "Oh my gosh!! You wouldn't believe this!" " What are you talking about!?" " Aaaaah!! I got accepted into the college I have been dying to get into!!!" " Eun Hye!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you!" We were both jumping up and down and screaming like crazy people. Eun Hye is my older sister and we have always been very close. Whenever i felt sad, she was the first person that would know that something was wrong and she would always cheer me up. Our screaming was interrupted by my mom who was looking at us like we were crazy. "What in the world are you two doing?" " Eun Hye got accepted into college!!!" " Oh my god Eun Hye! I'm so proud of you!" The three of us hugged tightly for a long time. " I'll tell your dad when he wakes up. He is really tired at the moment. He has been working all night." 

 

     I walked to a cafe which was located near our house and I have been hanging out here recently. When I entered the cafe only a very few people where there. I am the type of person who likes quiet places and it makes me feel so relaxed. I always sit by the window because I could see people talking and smiling to each other. It makes me feel happy when I see other people being happy and that's the best feeling in the world to me. I sipped the tea that I ordered and looked out the window. There were a couple walking hand in hand, looking at each other with lovingly eyes. I looked at them and suddenly a thought came to my mind, a ridiculous thought that is. I imagined myself being in a relationship and having someone look at me the way that the couple looked at each other. This stupid thought dissapeared when i heard my phone buzzing from getting a message. It was from Su Ji. Su Ji is my best friend, we have known each other for three years now. I first met her at school, she was the one who talked to me first and introduced herself. We started to hang out more and we eventually became best friends. We have lots of interests in common and that was a big help to start our friendship. I looked at the message she sent " Da hee says that she can't make it to the party next weekend. I guess that its just the both of us then." Da hee is also one of my best friends. Su Ji introduced her to me , it turned out that she and i had lots of things in common too. " Aww that , but we will manage it ;D" SENT. I sighed to myself as I turned to the window to see that the couple had already dissapeared out of sight.   

 

     RINNNGGGGG!!!!! I lazily switched off the alarm and got up. " Jin Hye!! Wake up, you're going to be late on your first day of your new school!" I heard my mom yelling as she got into my room. " Mom It's 7 am right now. Calm down, seriously!" " It's 8 o'clock!! You're gonna be late! You don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" " What!?" I looked at my alarm clock " 07:00" " That clock is going wrong. Hurry! Get dressed up!" " I really need to get rid of this clock. -_-"

 

     I didn't really want to switch schools, It was my mom's idea and I told her that i I wanted to stay but she said this school was better for me and my future. When i told Su Ji and Da Hee, they were really sad at first but they told me that they will find a way to meet me during the weekdays.

 

      When i got out of the car, I saw a huge building and there were students dressed in uniforms walking outside. " Whoah... This school looks huge..." Compared to my old school this school was gigantic. I stepped into the school nervously and  something seemed a little weird. All eyes were on me as I walked through the hallway. ' Why are they staring at me like that?' I thought to myself. I finally found the classroom i was looking for " Finally! Why is this school so big? -.-" I opened the door and peeked inside the classroom. " Ummm I think I'm in the wrong classroom. Sorry 0.0" I said as I saw 12 boys looking at me like they saw a girl for the first time or something. " Are you Park Jin Hye?" said the homeroom teacher as I was about to close the door. " Yes, I am..." " Well then, you're not in the wrong classroom. Come in and introduce yourself." I stepped into the classroom to find 12 boys looking at me. " Hello, My name is Park Jin Hye. I'm 17 years old and I hope to get along with you guys."      " Take a seat in the front row". As i sat I felt their eyes on me even though I can't really see them. When the bell rang, I quickly collected my stuff from the table and stepped outside the classroom but before I could leave, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked back to see a very tall guy looking down at me " Hey, why are you such in a hurry?" " I ummm er- I thought that I left something umm very important in my locker...." I smiled awkwardly. I just wanted to slap myself right now @-@. " Oh okay then, sorry for suddenly grabbing you." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. " It's okay." As i was about to leave " By the way my name is Chanyeol. Nice to meet you! I hope we get along well :D." " Yeah, I hope we get along well too!" i said that too loud that i wanted to punch myself right in the face right now. Chanyeol laughed a little " Well then you should get going. You left ummm er-  something very important in your locker, right?" He smirked a little. " Uhh yeah i should get going." Well.. That was embarassing! -.-'

 

     At the cafeteria, I decided to sit alone since there weren't anyone that I'm close with. I started to eat my food, then suddenly ( I know that I use the word 'suddenly' alot. like ALOT) a very tall guy ( yes many many tall guys ) with blonde hair came hurriedly towards my table. " Don't tell that guys that I'm here" the blond guy said as he hid under the table. " What guys are you talking -" " Have you seen a tall blond guy?" said a guy with a very deep voice. " No, I haven't seen any guy like that around here." " Let's get going guys. I don't think he's here." When the guys dissapeared out of sight, the blond guy thanked me and introduced himself  " My name's Choi Jun-hong, but since you helped me you can call me Zelo." " I'm Jin Hye, nice to meet you." " I haven't seen you around here" " That's because I just transfered here." 

" Well then, Welcome to our school! I can give you a tour, you know." " You don't really have to, but I was kind of getting lost whenever I try to find my classrooms... So i guess it could help if you give me a tour." " Let's get started then!" 

 

      Zelo and I walked around the entire school, he talked about the students and how some students are divided in groups. " Soo what is this group thing about?" " Basically, this group thing started way back when this school was an all boys school." " Wait, what? An all-boys school?" " Yeah.. Our school stopped being an all boys school just a few years ago" " So that's why most of the students were boys. I thought that something was a little weird."

 " Yep. Almost 70% of the students are boys. Our school has been trying to get more girls but most of them didn't want to attend here." " So umm are you in a group?" " Yeah.. I am.. But things haven't been going that smooth lately with our group" " The guys that were looking for you.. Are they your group members?" He nodded his head and sighed " Our group is called B.A.P, and we have 6 members. The one that talked to you was Yongguk, he is our group leader and we had a little argument with each other then that turned into a huge fight... I'm not sure if I want to talk to him. So I have been running away from him all day.." I patted his back " I'm not sure what the argument was about, but I think that you should go talk to him about it. I'm sure that he would understand. Everyone makes mistakes and you would have to forgive them someday, right?" I smiled to him warmly. He smiled back at me " You know what, You're right! I should go talk to him" " Yeah!! That's the spirit!" 

" Wish me luck!" " Fingers crossed."