Chapter 2

We?

"Hate is a strong word."
"You're a strong person. Why do you hate me?" Yebin turned around to look at Minkyung, not expecting her to be so close behind her. She jumped back and ran through the reason she was averse to Minkyung.

"Soyeon?" 
"I don't want to be seen right now."
"You shouldn't hide in a broom cupboard then." Soyeon tried to hide her face.
"Why are you crying?"
"No reason. It's fun, didn't you know?" Yebin rolled her eyes.
"Come on tell me, it won't hurt will it?"
"It'll hurt remembering all the terrible things Minkyung said to me instead of just rejecting me."

Soyeon had listed hurtful things that Yebin thought unnecessary.

What she didn't know was that Minkyung never said them.

Yebin looked her in the eye once and then walked off without a word. Minkyung was despairing, ever since Soyeon left, it was like Yebin hated he-

Soyeon couldn't be the root of it, could she? Yebin didn't blame her for Soyeon leaving did she? Minkyung ran a hand through her hair, nearly walking into the road as she lost herself in thought. She wanted to get to know Yebin, but couldn't, with Yebin being hostile. Maybe Kyungwon's crush knew something, Kyla, was it? She could ask Kyla about her. 

Tomorrow. Now was time for food and sleep.

Yebin on the other hand was wondering why Minkyung was so insistent on knowing why Yebin refused to talk to her and was starting to bug her. Not so much that she kept asking, more that she was either mean and nasty, or the sweet, kinda hot girl who was best friends with Kyla's crush at any one time. She couldn't imagine how someone like her could be so mean at a moment's notice. Anyway, she could just talk to her friend tomorrow, Kyungwon? Yeah Kyungwon, while Kyla was flirting in her shy way.

As she reached her house door, she started thinking of Kyla and her crush, which was depressing. At this moment in time everyone else had either a thing going with someone or a girlfriend. It was depressing that even a fifteen year old had a better dating record then she did. What made it even worse was that the girl she hated was such a good person who she had maybe been about to ask out of it weren't for her rudeness to Soyeon. It bugged her how out of character it had been. Her brain started hurting at all the thinking and stuffs. She decided it was time to eat, eat and stop thinking.