Chapter 1

We?

Yebin stared into thin air as her physics teacher rambled on about something nobody cared about. She daydreamed about tonight, how her​ and her friends were gonna play for the bar down the road. Her, Eunwoo, Kyla, Yewon and Pinky, as they all called her, would play a new song they had been working on. It was really emotional, all of them were pretty attached to it. . .

"YEBIN, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING I'M SAYING!?" Yebin's teacher went red in the face when she nodded.
"Repeat everything I just said then." He smirked triumphantly, the smirk slowly disappearing as she recited everything he had said word for word. He opened and closed his mouth. The bell rang and Yebin grabbed her stuff and walked out arm in arm with the quiet Kyla. 

"You're a life saver Kyla, you do know you're my bestest friend ever, right?" Kyla rolled her eyes at Yebin.
"Yes, and you know I'm not always gonna be there to have perfect notes?" Yebin smirked. 
"At least you were there then." Kyla nodded, then hurriedly hid behind Yebin. 

"What? Is it the Headmistress?" Kyla gripped her blazer tighter as she managed to mutter a no. Yebin looked around and finally spotted what Kyla was hiding from, more like who. 

Kyungwon, ice beauty, who Kyla had a massive crush on. At this point in time, Kyla was trying not to be seen because she had met eyes with her before and had died when she smiled at her. Yebin pulled her up next to her and put her arm around her waist. "Calm down, it's not like she glared at you." Kyungwon herself looked like she had been hiding behind -

Minkyung. Yebin felt a profound hate for Minkyung, having broken her friend's​ heart callously. Her friend had told her everything Minkyung had said in great detail subsequently moving away to Thailand. Minkyung had seemed so innocently happy the next day and had tried talking to her, failing of course.

Kyungwon was pulled up in the same way as Kyla. She looked around, and found Kyla sneaking looks at her. She smiled shyly, which Kyla returned tentatively after making sure it was her she was smiling at. Kyla had never been this emotional about someone. The only time she really started to come out of her shell was when she was rapping, on stage or off. The first time Yebin saw the shy child was when Yewon told her that she was great at rapping and was perfect for their little band. Yebin was skeptical but heard her anyway. The first thing Kyla ever said to her was, " Close your mouth, you're catching flies." Yebin had laughed and welcome her as part of the band. Since then, they had grown closer.

Now, she was encouraging the youngest of them to go after her love, as they were both clearly into each other. Yebin, for her hate of Minkyung, decided it was time for the two of them to talk. She dragged Kyla to Kyungwon and smiled.

"Hey, Kyungwon, what's happening, you've met my friend right?" Kyungwon nodded eagerly. Kyla blushed and looked at her feet. Both Yebin and Minkyung walked away from their friends at the same time. They walked side by side not seeing anything, just having to walk the same way home. 

When Yebin turned a different way, Minkyung simply asked,

"Why do you hate me?"