Overcast

Maybe I'm Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo never missed Inkigayo.

Jinyoung has missed a couple of shows (okay, maybe more than just a couple), and so has Doyoung. But Jisoo hasn’t. Not until today.

It always felt weird hosting with one of them missing. It was exceptionally weird without Jisoo around, but Jinyoung figured it was only because it was the first time that this happened. Ironically enough, it was actually weirder not having Jisoo around than having her running around doing peculiar antics like trying to balance something on her head or making bad jokes.

Many people in the studio missed her presence, and they were very vocal about it. While walking through the hallway, Jinyoung had heard at least 5 people this morning asking about why she wasn’t around. Jisoo always greeted everyone that she came across with a bright smile and a laidback attitude– from the PDs, cameramen, security, staff, coordis and stylists, floor managers, props people, to of course her co-MCs– and made things a little bit brighter just by her being herself. So naturally, people immediately noticed her absence.

The studio was noticeably more tense than usual, a lot less warm and bright without her. Like there was a cloud casting over what was usually a sunny day.

Maybe it’s because it’s been 5 weeks since Jinyoung has filmed Inkigayo because of GOT7’s Japan schedules, but he doesn’t remember things being like this before. He thought that maybe something had happened to make things this way, but in the back of his mind, he was thinking that it was probably just because of the absence of Jisoo and her effect on everyone.

Jinyoung greeted everyone like usual– formally and pleasantly– and he made his way to his dressing room after getting his usual can of coffee from the vending machine near the MCs' dressing rooms. After getting ready, Doyoung and Jinyoung went to their waiting room to meet their guest MC for the week and to practice lines. But the guest MC wasn’t there yet, so the two decided to catch up for a bit.

“Hyung, you’re finally back! How was Japan?” Doyoung greeted him cheerfully before plopping do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter