two

Phosphene

pinkseokjin : guys where r u?

pinkseokjin : still not arrived yet?

pinkseokjin : #hoseok

minyoongi : entrance w/ yoonji

minyoongi : hoseok y r u using jins phone

chimchim : arrived where??

pinkseokjin : school ofc

chimchim : wtf

chimchim : today's the first day of school???

minyoongi : lol

taetae : jiminie babo

pinkseokjin : i left my phone at home

pinkseokjin : omg jimin

taetae : you can use mine instead of jin's

taetae : you know

jungkookie : you gotta run jimin

jungkookie : oh forget it you will not make it

jungkookie : your legs are too short lolol

taetae : lololol

minyoongi : lololol

minyoonji : lololol

 

"Seokjin," Hoseok handed me back my phone. "Jimin's a badass," he commented. I opened the group chat to see what he meant.

I laughed a bit reading the older chats. "At least he is awake, Hoseok." I typed a few more replies to the group.

 

chimchim : come on guys stop

pinkseokjin : pls say u take a shower

pinkseokjin : this is seokjin

chimchim : i did

pinkseokjin : good then

pinkseokjin : go hitchhike if u need a ride

jungkookie : lol no

jungkookie : the driver wont see him

jungkookie : bcs he is too smol lolol

pinkseokjin : stop it

chimchim : he said stop it

chimchim : spell it

jungkookie : S. T. O. P

jungkookie : I. T.

pinkseokjin : kookie stop

pinkseokjin : jimin u should have gone by now

chimchim : yes eomma

 

I laughed at the chat when I heard Hoseok said "Aah!" and called a name. "Yoonji!"

The girl whose called impales him with one eye, not because she is fierce--I mean, she is fierce--but more because her eyes is very slanted, the exact same eyes as her brother, Yoongi. "Finally, I can go back to my classroom~" Hoseok randomly danced happily.

"Yeah, since your classmate's all there and you left me here alone because Jungkook's somewhere else," I stated with a cold tone.

"Don't worry, my friend," Hoseok used his usual thick Korean-accented English. "I'll be back with the boys."

And he did. He's now back with Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi's following them lazily so he's kinda left behind.

"Where were you?" I asked Jungkook.

"The 3-4 Class," he answered shortly.

"That was Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok's, Kookie."

"I know," he gave me, again, short answers. I hate short answers except they're from Yoongi or Yoonji, because those two would only literally speak when it's really needed. He saw me eyeing him, then asked, "What?"

"But Hoseok's here, Yoongi has just arrived," I paused and sighed. "Whatever, nevermind."

"Yoonji," Yoongi arrived and called for his sister soon after he saw the girl.

"Yoongi." Yoonji replies, almost close to monotone. Although Yoonji's younger than Yoongi for the whole 12 minutes, the girl seems uncomfortable calling her own big brother 'oppa', yet Yoongi seems totally fine with his little sister rudeness. After that, the twins drowned in a silent, deep, weird communication. None of them saying things to another. They were just there, staring at each other's eyes while occasionally nodding their heads.

Suddenly, an idea popped inside my head. "Aah~ Jimin is not here yet. So boring~" I tried to tease the twins by imitating Yoongi's voice and expressions.

"Right, Yoongi," Hoseok joins, imitating Yoonji's monotonous speaking tone.

Everyone else laughed. Feeling the urge to continue 'mind reading' the twin, "It's better for me to stay in the class if there's no Jiminie~"

Hoseok holded in his laughter. "Right, Yoongi."

"Tsk," Yoongi smacked his lips to the noise and glared at me and Hoseok. Yoonji follows him after, minus the lips-smacking.

Yoongi sat down to a chair next to his sister, his hands ruffled his hair and he slammed his face to his palm, took a nice amount of oxygen and exhaled. "You better shut your mouth about that, Seokjin."

Yoonji patted her brother's back, and stared at me again. "Yoongi wanted to say, you better not telling Jimin-ssi what he felt about him."

Three minutes before the bell rang, and we bump to the fact that Yoongi's actually sick.

 

 Lovesick.

 

 

 

hello! aren't three chapters (one's a prologue, tho) a nice number to start?
since I already introduce myself on the prologue, then I only have to inform that even though the main pairing is NamJin, I would like to start with the hints of other couple (because why not?).

see ya, then. bye-bee!