PART 1/2

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry it took ages ~ Not edited, all mistakes are mine. Still not finished but I can't wait anymore. Idk when i'll finish the 2nd part but oh well pls enjoy this for now. Hopefully you guys will like this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

00:00 a.m. 30 Dec

“Happy Birthday my love” Jungkook whispers against Taehyeon’s lips, and brings her body closer to his own body if that’s even possible because they’re practically glued to each other. He stares deeply into her eyes and Taehyeon smiles against her husband lips. She stares lovingly at her husband who’s on top of her body.

“Thank you honey” Taehyeon says and places a quick peck on her husband awaiting lips, catching the latter off guard. Taehyeon giggles at her husband’s reaction and Jungkook smiles widely. “I love you so ing much” Jungkook said proudly and with that he connects their lips together in a kiss.

Jungkook wraps his arm around Taehyeon’s waist while Taehyeon links her arms around her husband’s neck.

“You’re so ing gorgeous” Jungkook says in between their kiss. He playfully tugs on Taehyeon’s lower lips softly causing her to mewl.

“Liking it baby?” Jungkook teases and before Taehyeon could answer he on her lips roughly. Taehyeon grips on Jungkook’s hair in reaction and Jungkook slips his tongue inside his wife warm cavern as she moans blissfully. Jungkook’s hands run on both of Taehyeon’s side sensually and she throws her head back as Jungkook detaches their lips to at the base of , marking it up.

“Yes Jungkook, mark me up honey. Mark me as yours” Taehyeon whimpers and at the sound of that, Jungkook groans. He starts to trail his lips from the side of Taehyeon’s neck to hear earlobe.

“My naughty baby, you’re mine and mine only” Jungkook says into Taehyeon’s ear, sending shiver down her spine. “Y-yes I’m yours”

Jungkook smirks and he dips his face on the crook of Taehyeon’s neck, kissing the flesh tenderly before taking the flesh in between his teeth, it hard. Taehyeon closes her eyes automatically, hissing at the contact but liking it so much. Jungkook the spot and gets a moan in response. “Perfect property stamp” He comments and kisses the spot once again. Taehyeon lets out a giggle and she open her eyes meeting her husband’s beautiful eyes.

“I love you” Jungkook says tenderly, eyes shining with love and adoration. He pecks Taehyeon’s forehead and brings her hand closer to his mouth and places a kiss on it.

“I love you too” Taehyeon replies and pulls Jungkook down for another kiss.

 

#

 

“Really I can go?” Taehyeon asks, a bit unsure. Earlier in the morning, Jimin had wished her birthday and asked her whether she wanted to go out to celebrate her birthday. Taehyeon, though she is excited at the invitation but she’s also a bit reluctant to leave her husband with their babies alone. It’s because after she gave birth to their babies who’re now 11-month-old, she never went out alone.

“Of course, you can baby. Today’s your birthday.” Jungkook walks towards his wife and wraps his arm around her waist. “Of course, you can go out with Jimin and Seojin noona” Jungkook continues and kisses her nape.

Taehyeon turns around from the sink and pecks his husband on the lips. “Thank you honey, but, I’m still not sure though”

“Anything for you baby and love, you don’t have to be unsure. Just go and have some fun. I’ll take care of our babies yeah?” Jungkook leans in to steal a kiss but the sound of crying babies halts him.

Taehyeon laughs and disentangles herself from Jungkook’s hold. “Little bosses are awake~” She sings song and leaves the kitchen to tend their now awaken babies. Jungkook chuckles and he walks after his wife.

 

#

 

“Look who’s awake?” Taehyeon coos at her babies, effectively calming them down. The triplets flail their tiny hands and smiles.

“Are my angels awake?” Jungkook’s voice booms and the triplets gurgle happily at the sight of their father causing both parents to smile widely.

“Morning my angels~” Taehyeon coos and she takes Taeyoon into her arms. Little Taeyoon immediately snuggles closer to his mother’s chest while Jungkook takes Taejoon and Taewon into his arms. Both babies resting their heads comfortably on their father’s broad chest. Taehyeon places a kiss each on her babies’ foreheads and Jungkook follows, kissing the same spot. Taehyeon chuckles at the sight of her two babies that are on the verge of going back to sleep on Jungkook’s chest.

“Honey, you got nice pillow” Taehyeon comments. “Huh, what do you mean?” Jungkook asks, a bit puzzled and Taehyeon signals with her eyes towards their babies. Upon seeing their babies Jungkook laughs wholeheartedly. “I do have nice pillow”

Shocked by the sudden laugh, both babies grumble cutely and stare at their laughing parents, not understanding what is happening. “God, Jeon Taejoon and Jeon Taewon will be the death of me” Jungkook comments and Taehyeon nods.

“Maaaa~” Taeyoon calls out, his big doe eyes staring at his mother.

“What is baby?” Taehyeon asks and kisses his chubby cheek.

“Mikk” Taeyoon whines, hands patting her mother’s .

Taehyeon kisses his cheek again. “Is my little monster hungry?” She asks and Taeyoon grins. “Mikk~ Mik”

“Alright my little monster, let’s feed you. Honey, take Joonie and Wonnie for a bath okay?”

“Sure baby. If you need anything just call me”

“Thanks honey. You’re the best husband and father ever”

“And you’re the best wife and mother ever”

Jungkook leans in to kiss Taehyeon but she blocks his lips with her palm.

“Really hubby, with the kids watching?” Taehyeon gives an incredulous look.

“They won’t remember” Jungkook reasons before stealing a kiss from his wife.

Eventually, the two shares another sweet kiss before tending their babies.

 

#

 

 

“Honey, is it really okay to leave you alone with our angels?” Taehyeon asks Jungkook again.

“Paa~” Taejoon calls out and Jungkook nuzzles his baby’s bare belly causing Taejoon to giggle happily. He turns his face towards his wife who’s currently feeding their little Taewon whilst Taeyoon is sitting in his baby chair beside Taehyeon. Luckily, baby Taeyoon is behaving well this morning and he’s playing with his soft toy happily.

“Baby, you don’t have to worry. It’s okay, I can take care of them. I am their father”, Jungkook states as a matter of fact. “Just have fun with noonas” he continues.

“Thank you Kook”

“No need to thank me birthday mommy. You deserve to have fun time too” Jungkook says softly.

“Joonie, no” Jungkook says to little Taejoon that is trying to dip his little finger inside the soup. The little troublemaker turns to his father and gives him a toothless smile, acting as if he didn’t do anything.

“No Taejoonie. You can’t dip your fingers inside the soup okay?” Jungkook brings Taejoon closer to his chest, his baby’s smile becomes wider.

“Huh, what is this? What is with this smile?” Jungkook says playfully and he kisses Taejoon’s chubby cheek.

“Why is my little monster smiling like this, huh?” Jungkook bounces Taejoon and the baby gurgles.

“hee”

“Oh, so you’re acting cute after you’re trying to make a mess. Really little Jeon?” Jungkook asks again and Taejoon brings his fingers towards Jungkook’s lips. Jungkook pretends to eat the little fingers and Taejoon bursts out laughing.

“Appa gonna eat youu” Jungkook says comically, loving the sound of his son’s laugh.

“Appaaa~” Taejoon says in between his laughter.

“Wait what?”

“Jungkook, it’s his first real word. And it’s appa! Wow!” Taehyeon says in disbelief, now finished feeding Taewon and she’s burping him.

“Yeah. I can’t believe” Jungkook says and he kisses Taejoon’s cheeks again.

“Say it again baby. Come on, say it” Jungkook encourages his son.

“Appa” Taejoon says and giggles, stuffing his fingers inside his mouth.

“Kook, it’s happening” Taehyeon says, her eyes full of love. She carefully puts Taewon in his baby chair. The little angel immediately grabs the soft toy and plays with it.

“God, Jeon Taejoon. Appa loves you so much!” Jungkook says and he stares at his son fondly. It is totally unexpected when Taejoon suddenly leans in towards Jungkook and places a kiss on his father’s lips. If before Jungkook said that his babies will be the reason of his death, then now he’s totally sure that he’ll get heart attack because of his son’s cuteness.

Taehyeon giggles at the scene. “Taejoonie come to eomma. Let’s feed you now” She says and Taejoon makes grabby hands, wanting to go to his eomma. It’s finally his turn. After leaving another kiss on Taejoon’s forehead, Jungkook passes Taejoon to his wife.

“Jeon Taeyoon, no!” Jungkook shrieks when he saw Taeyoon gleefully dips his little fingers inside the soup. Taeyoon looks at his father and smiles cheekily, throwing his hand in the air.

Taehyeon laughs at the scene. A happy morning on her happy day.

 

#

 

“Uhh, Jimin aunty misses you so much Taeyoonie” Jimin says. She kisses Taeyoon’s cheeks before passing him to his father reluctantly. Truthfully, she wants to play more with her adorable nieces, but she has a mission to conduct. “Ah, aunty really misses you Wonnie” Seojin comments, kissing Taewon’s cheeks. “Joonie too” She squishes Taejoon cheeks and pecks his forehead.

“Noonas you know that both of you can come and play with them anytime right?” Jungkook says as Seojin passes both his babies to him.

“I know Kookie but heyy you can bring them next time during the photoshoot, right?”

“Well, it depends”

“Oww come on Jungkookie, Tae, bring your triplets to the studio. We’ll take care of them well. The staffs are excited to have them there too”

Jungkook and Taehyeon exchange looks with each other before they break into a smile.

“Yeah unnie, we’ll bring them next time”

Both Jimin and Seojin cheer happily.

“Yes, I can’t wait. You know, I can see that they have a potential to be a model too. They’re good with cameras” Jimin says.

Taehyeon smiles. “You think so?”

“Yes”

“Well, we’ll just have to wait and see

“Alright unnies, let me say goodbye first”

“Be quick okay” Jimin says as both her and Seojin leave.

“Bye angelss~” Seojin says.

 

“Promise you’ll call me if anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter