1/1

Be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The longest chapter I've ever written XD

*****

“Kook, let’s break up”

“WHAT?!” 

Taehyeon closed her eyes as she can feel her eyes starting to sting.

“No, don’t cry. This is for the best” she said to herself. Jungkook turned her girlfriend around and cupped her cheeks, searching for her eyes.

“Baby, no. not break up please. We can’t do this. Please tell me what’s wrong?” Jungkook’s voice began to crack, face looking so distressed and Taehyeon’s heart broke to see her lover like this. It breaks her more knowing that she’s the reason behind this. Sure, the couple has had their fight in the past years, but never did the fight last long because after knowing each other for about 6 years, they have become more tolerant and mature in solving their relationship problems. They can’t stay mad between themselves let alone live without each other and that’s why the longest fight they had was for a day. But, a break up. Jungkook almost die when Taehyeon said the word.

“I can’t do this anymore Jungkook,” Taehyeon said softly and she slowly removes Jungkook’s warm hands from her pretty face. She avoids Jungkook’s eyes because she knew that one look from her lover, she’ll give away.

“NO! Kim Taehyeon. What are you saying? No, no ing way. We’re not breaking up baby. I can’t lose you. We-we’ve doing so well together baby. We’ve been together for 6 years. For 6 years” by now Jungkook is a crying mess. Jungkook tries to hold Taehyeon’s hand only to be swatted away.

“Kim Taehyeon..” He said in disbelief, hurt evidence on his handsome face.

“Please Kook. I’m tired of this. Let’s just end our relationship, yeah?” She said and smiled a fake smile.

“Don’t give me that smile Taehyeon!” Jungkook suddenly raised his voice and he gripped Taehyeon’s shoulders.

“Look at me” He said softly but Taehyeon fixed her gaze on the floor, refusing to look at her lover. Jungkook is beginning to feel frustrated so he forcefully lifts Taehyeon’s chin to meet her gaze.

“Baby, I love you. Kim Taehyeon, I love you” Jungkook said tenderly and he caressed his girlfriend’s cheeks lovingly. Taehyeon remained silent because she feels awful inside and what she’s going to say after this will make her regret forever.

“I don’t. I don’t love you Jungkook. I hate you. I’m just pretending to be in love with you all this time. I don’t love you for real. I don’t love you. Let’s break up. Leave!” Taehyeon said coldly and pushed Jungkook away causing the latter to fall from the couch. Loud cries echoed in the stiff room and Taehyeon just want to run into Jungkook’s strong arms and said that she didn’t mean any of those words and apologies for million times, but no, she’s not going to do that because she’s determined. She’s determined to do this.

“LIAR! Taehyeon! Baby! No! I don’t believe you. Tell me what’s wrong. Don’t do this! Please baby, I beg you. We can fix this. There’s no need for a breakup” Jungkook said while crying as he tried to get a hold of his girlfriend. But Taehyeon scooted away from him.

“Leave Jungkook” Taehyeon said coldly and left the room, leaving a broken Jungkook.

 

#

 

“I’m a fool. I’m so stupid. I can’t believe this. I hate myself!” Taehyeon screams in her room. She’s crying a river and her face has turned puffy from the crying. After she left Jungkook alone in the living room, she can still hear Jungkook’s cries and she finally broke down when Jungkook knocked her room(actually, it’s their shared room) saying “Kim Taehyeon, baby, please know that I love you forever. I don’t know what I did wrong but baby, if you think a breakup will make you happy, then I’ll be happy too. I wish you all the best my love” with a broken voice.

Even after 40 minutes, Taehyeon is still a sobbing mess on her bed because her tears can’t seem to stop anytime soon. She clutched her pillow tight into her chest.

“Great, I did a great job, right?” She said to no one, tears still flowing freely on her cheeks.

“I just lost the greatest person on the earth and it’s all because of my stupidity” She laughed bitterly and she grabbed Jungkook’s photo on the nightstand.

“Jungkook..I’m sorry” She brings the photo close to her chest.

“But it’s for the best…” Taehyeon wipes the remaining tears on her face but the stupid tears just won’t stop flowing. She carefully placed her hand on her lower abdomen.

“Hey baby..” She starts “Did eomma do the right thing by breaking up with your appa?” Taehyeon closed her eyes and inhales deeply.

“Don’t worry honey. We’ll both will do just fine together” She smiled a little as she caressed her stomach tenderly.

“I’m really sorry Jungkook”

 

#

 

Jungkook is a mess. After leaving the house, he is still crying and he wanders around the neighbourhood like a lost puppy.

“What did I do wrong?” He keeps asking that to himself and walks for hours until his legs brought him to the playground. He stopped on his track and scanned the empty playground. He chuckled bitterly remembering that this place holds many memories of Taehyeon and him. He sat on the swing and looked up to the sky.

“Taehyeon loves the stars” and before he realized, he starts to cry again.

“Why can’t these stupid tears stop?” but instead of wiping his tears, he just let them flows on his cheeks and suddenly he got a call from Yoongi.

“Hey hyung. What’s up?” Jungkook said and tried to sound cheerful.

“Jeon Jungkook where are you?!”

“I’m at a playground right now. Why?”

“Don’t do anything stupid”

“What are you saying? I don’t understand”

“I already know Jungkook. Stay there. I’m coming to get you”

“Know what…” but before Jungkook can continue, Yoongi already hang up.

 

#

 

“Jungkook!”

Jungkook can already see Yoongi running towards him from his car. He slowly gets up when Yoongi approached him.

“Hey hyung” He greets.

“Jungkook” Yoongi said and hugged him. Being enveloped in a warm hug from his hyung makes Jungkook more emotional and he can’t hold it anymore. There’s no need to act tough because he knows that Yoongi already knew about Taehyeon and him, so he cries on Yoongi’s shoulder.

“It’s okay kid. Cry all you want” Hearing that from his hyung makes him cry even more and after about 15 minutes, Jungkook finally calm down.

“Hyung, Taehyeon...” Jungkook starts weakly as they sat on the bench.

“I know, I know. You don’t need to tell me. Jimin already told me what happened between you two” Jungkook wiped his tears and let out a laugh.

“I can’t believe this hyung” Yoongi pats his back in a comforting manner.

“Let’s go to my house. Let’s talk there. It’s getting late and colder”

Jungkook only nods and they left to Yoongi’s house.

 

#

 

As soon as he opened the door, Jimin immediately hugged him.

“Jungkook my baby!” She cries while hugging him tightly.

“Jimin noona..I’m not your baby” Jungkook said and smiled a little. Somewhat, he felt happy that he got his hyung and noona to comfort him whenever he’s sad or in misery. He’s truly grateful for that.

“I don’t care. You’re still my baby” Jimin replied and tighten her hug on Jungkook.

“Enough babe. Poor him, you almost crush his bones” Yoongi said and Jimin instantly loosen her hug causing Jungkook to laugh.

“It’s okay Yoongi hyung because Jimin noona gives good hugs. I don’t mind” with that Jimin squealed and hugged him again.

 

 

 

“So, what happened actually?” Yoongi asked Jungkook who is playing with his sleeves. He looks so bad, swollen eyes, red nose and tousled hair. In short, Jungkook looks like a zombie.

“We-we broke up”

“WHAT?! Broke up? Taehyeon called me to look after you because she told me that you guys fought but she didn’t tell me that you broke up. What the hell is happening?!” Jimin said in disbelief.

Jungkook’s head snapped at the mention of his lover’s name.

“Taehyeon called?” Jungkook asked Jimin, clearly shocked.

“Yes, she called me saying to look for you. She said that she’s afraid that you might do something bad and she also told me that you guys had a fight but she didn’t tell me that you broke up. What happened actually?!”

Jungkook sighed solemnly before explaining.

“I don’t know noona, hyung. We were cuddling on the couch watching a movie then suddenly she said..” Jungkook took a deep breath “She said she wanted to break up with me”

“Oh Jungkook” Jimin immediately hugged him.

“Why did you guys break up? What did you do? Did you guys have a big fight?” Yoongi asked.

“I don’t know hyung. She won’t tell me what I did wrong. I asked her many times but she’s still not telling me. I don’t know what to do anymore” Jungkook buried his face in his palms.

“She didn’t tell you?” Jimin added.

“Yes. She said that she doesn’t love me and that she just pretended to love me all this time. She hates me. But of course, I don’t believe that. I know that she’s lying but I’m sad that she doesn’t want to talk it out with me. I love her with all my life and now I lose her” Jungkook said and he’s on the verge of crying again.

“She didn’t tell you anything else?” Jimin questioned him, suddenly looking serious. Jungkook looked at her in confusion and shook his head.

“I think I know why she wanted to break up with you. That dummy! Why is she doing this? What is she thinking actually? I thought I told her to talk it out with you. Why is she acting immature?” Jimin continues to rant.

“Jimin noona, what are you talking about? I don’t understand” Jimin took his left hand and hold it.

“I shouldn’t tell you this. Taehyeon was supposed to tell you this”

“Tell me what?”

“Taehyeon is pregnant”

“WHAT?!” Both Jungkook and Yoongi screamed at the same time. Jimin closed her eyes at the sudden yell and hissed.

“I got it that you both are shock but please have mercy on my ears”

“Sorry babe”

“T-Taehyeon is pregnant?!” Jungkook doesn’t know how to react towards this surprising news but he feels happy.

“She’s pregnant with your child, Jungkook” Jimin said again and this time Jungkook broke into a big smile.

“I can’t believe this” He laughs and continues cheerfully “I’m going to be a father!”

But after remembering about what happened hours ago he suddenly feels dizzy.

“Oh my god! Is this the reason why she wanted to break up with me?”

“She told me that she’s afraid Kook. She’s afraid that she’ll burden you. I told her to discuss about this matter together with you but I don’t expect her to make this irrational decision. Taehyeon’s probably mad at me right now because I promised her to not tell this to anybody. But Kook, you know what to do now, right?”

“Yes noona. Thank you so much for telling me this. I’m going to get her back and I’ll never leave her now that we’re expecting a baby together” Jungkook replied.

“Great Kook! Just call us of you need help. We’ll always be there for you” This time Yoongi said and hugged Jungkook.

“Thank you so much Yoongi hyung, Jimin noona. I love you guys so much. Thank you for always caring about me”

“Don’t mention it, Kook. Just know that we both love you and we’ll always be here for you” Jimin said and hugged the boy followed by Yoongi.

“You’re making me emotional” Jungkook whined causing the Min couple to laugh.

“Alright hyung noona. I’ll go now”

“Go where?”

“To my girlfriend of course. I’m getting her back”

“But honey, it’s already past midnight”

“I can’t wait anymore noona. The sooner the better”

“Alright, I know that I can’t stop you anyway. Make sure that my dumb friend gets her act together again and be safe okay Kookie”

“Yes mom. Thank you once again. I’m going now” “You brat, I’m not you mom!”

 

#

 

Jungkook knew that by this time his girlfriend has probably went to sleep but he can’t wait any longer. After hearing the news from Jimin, he felt giddy at the thought of being a father. Sure, they haven’t talk about having a baby yet because they are still young, but Jungkook knows that Taehyeon loves children and he’s happy that they’re going to have a baby together this early. But again, when he realized that Taehyeon thinks that she’ll be a burden to him makes him sad and he’s going to make Taehyeon realize that she is not a burden but a gift from God. He’s going to marry her.

 

#

 

When Jungkook opened the door of their shared room he is right about Taehyeon. His lover already fell asleep but what makes him want to weep is that he can clearly see her swollen face because of the crying and traces of tears still evident on her beautiful face. He then trails his eyes onto Taehyeon’s lower abdomen where her left hand wrapped protectively around her belly.

“My child is growing in there” Jungkook thought to himself and a smile crept on his face. He slowly walked towards the bed not wanting to wake Taehyeon up and he carefully slipped under the blanket.

“Taehyeon” He whispered and gently her cheek. Taehyeon stirred a little before scooting closer to Jungkook like she always does every night and mumbles “Jungkook I love you..I’m sorry” onto Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook felt like he’s about to cry again so he draped his hands around Taehyeon, kissed her forehead while saying “I love you too baby”. Instead of going to sleep, he took the moment to study Taehyeon’s face for the millionth time and the next thing he does is placing his hand on Taehyeon’s tummy. Jungkook always loved Taehyeon’s tummy because it’s so soft and now that his child is growing in there, Jungkook loves it even more.

“My baby” He whispered happily before he closed his eyes, hands wrapped protectively against Taehyeon’s tummy.

 

#

 

Taehyeon is awaken by the sudden urge to vomit. She opened her eyes slowly only to saw Jungkook’s face who is close to her own face. Taehyeon is frozen in her current state when she realized that she is in Jungkook’s embrace and she is more surprised knowing that Jungkook slept with her. She feels like crying again remembering the awful things she had done to Jungkook last night yet he is here holding her close to him.

“Jungkook..” She whispered softly and traced her delicate fingers along Jungkook’s cheekbone. But, the feeling to vomit makes her stomach sick, so she tried to get out of Jungkook’s strong hold that caused the latter to wake up.

“B-baby what’s wrong?” Jungkook asked with his raspy voice as he loosens his hold.

“I want to vomit” She answered and Jungkook immediately jolted awake.

“You want to vomit? Let me help you …”

“No, don’t bother. I’m alright, I can go by myself” Taehyeon quickly went to the bathroom before Jungkook could respond. Jungkook could only sighed on the bed and he went to fetch some water for Taehyeon.

 

#

 

Jungkook can only worried at the sound of Taehyeon throwing up from the bathroom. So, he stood worriedly outside the bathroom while holding a glass of water.

“Is pregnant woman always like this? I’m worried. Should I look after her?”

Minutes later Taehyeon came out of the bathroom looking paler than usual.

“Baby here, drink this” Jungkook approached her and handed the water, concerned evident on his face. Taehyeon gladly accepts the water because she doesn’t have the strength to argue with Jungkook.

“Thanks” She muttered and walked to her bed, Jungkook following behind.

“Are you alright? You look so pale baby. Is there anything I can help you?” Jungkook asked worriedly and he drew comforting circles on her back. Taehyeon thinks that she might cry again because even though she had done terrible thing to him, but he is still here caring for her.

“Jungkook”

“Yes baby. Do you need something?”

“What are you doing here? I thought I made it clear last night that I want us to break up. Why are you still here?” Taehyeon tried to sound irritated.

“I’m not leaving this house unless I bring along my property together”

“What property? Oh, this house. I forgot that we bought this house together. You want this house?” Taehyeon scoffed.

“No. You. I want you. You are my property. Kim Taehyeon is Jeon Jungkook’s property”

Taehyeon is stunned and she doesn’t know what to say anymore.

“Tae” Jungkook said softly, cupping her face so that they’re facing each other.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He continues.

“Tell you what?” Taehyeon replied and looked into Jungkook’s eyes. She’s not going to back off this time.

“This” Jungkook said and placed his warm hand onto Taehyeon’s tummy. Taehyeon’s eyes widen at the contact, shocked that Jungkook found out about her pregnancy.

“H-how..” She’s on the verge of crying as she can feel her tears pooling in her eyes.

“Why are you hiding it from me?”

“I-I” Taehyeon choked on her sobs. “I’m afraid Kook, I’m afraid that you’ll leave me, you’ll leave us be-because we’ll be a burden to you” Taehyeon confessed. She didn’t want to lie anymore. Jungkook was shocked when he heard Taehyeon’s confession. He is sad that Taehyeon thought herself as a burden so he gently lifts her face.

“Hey, baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter