We Got Married

We Got Married?
Yoona's POV
 
"I have an idea." Jonghyun said as we watching television. "And what might that be?" I asked, turning towards him. "Let's get married." He smiled. "We're already married, remember?" I giggled, holding up my ring finger. Jonghyun grabbed by hand and held it close to his chest. "I mean for real." I was confused, I thought we were already 'really' married. "In Vegas, it was a mistake. This time it won't be." He explained. I considered this for a second. He was right, we got married without even dating. Now was different, we got to know each other and had gone through things, together.
"Okay, let's do it! But when?" I asked. Jonghyun thought for a second, but decided that we should get married on our anniversary. "But that's in a week!" There wasn't enough time to plan an entire wedding in just seven days. "We can pull it off!"
"No we can't how could we plan the entire ceremony in a week?"
"Please Yoona! Now that we really love each other I want to have a ceremony to show everyone that love."
"But a week..."
"Please"
I could see the want in Jonghyuns eyes as he held my hand. "Fine." I nodded. Somehow we were going to pull  off a wedding in a week.
 
*Five days until the wedding*
 
"Hello? Dad? How are you? I have news." I could hear my fathers cough over the phone. "What is it?" I told him that Jonghyun and I would be having another wedding ceremony and that the family was invited. "So now you want us to come?" He said coldly. "Yes, I'm sorry about last time. Will you please come?" He said yes and said they'd come tomorrow.
"Did invite everyone you want to come?" I asked Jonghyun, who was glued to his cell phone. "Almost, I just have a few more numbers to dial. You?" I nodded. "Good."
 
*Three days until the wedding.*
 
"Yoona darling, this dress is perfect." My mother said holding up a western style dress. It was covered in sparkles and lace. "How about this one?" My sister held up an extremely simple dress, there was nothing that stuck out within it. "I like this." The dress of my choice had a sweetheart neckline and and subtle lace designs, which combined the y simplicity of my families choosing.
 
*The day of the wedding*
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
Todays the day. The day I marry the love of my life. "Is it time yet?" I whispered in Kibum's ear as I waited at the altar for Yoona. "Almost." I smiled nervously and patted my best mans back.
I could hear the music start to play. Here comes my bride. Everyone turned around to see Yoona's grand entrance. As she walked down the isle linked to her father, I couldn't help but gawk. She was beautiful, no she was more than beautiful, she was perfect. "Wow." was all I could manage to say. It felt like an eternity as I waited for her to reach me. 
"You look beautiful." I told her when she finally got to me. She smiled. 
 
Yoona's POV
 
"The couple has decided to write their own vows." The pastor said, giving Jonghyun and I the floor to recite our vows.
 
"Yoona, you...you're just everything I've ever asked for. I feel like you're the Yin to my Yang, we keep each other balanced. When I've really needed you you've been there. You might be shy when it comes to romantic gestures, but that only makes me love you more. The circumstances under which we first met weren't the best, but I wouldn't want to change them. That's our epic love story. From the moment I saw you I knew you were beautiful on the outside, but from all the time we've spent together, I learned that the same applies for the inside. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want t become a prune with you. I want to always protect you. When you cry I want to be the tissue that dries your tears. When you're angry, I' want to be your source of release. I want to be everything you are to me. I want to be everything and more to you. I love you." Jonghyun had to choke out most of his vows. He was tearing up for most of it, but I understood everything he had said, all of his feelings.
 
"Jonghyun, I've rewritten my vows so many times. I just can't put words into how I feel about you. You're my world. When we first met I remember hoping that you'd just leave me alone, but now I'm glad that you didn't. If you had, I wouldn't have found my soul mate. It's said that every person is connected to their soul mate by a red string. I'm sure ours was very tangled,but we found each other. I know that sometimes I can be a handful, but that hasn't stopped you from loving me, and I sure as hell won't let anything stop me from loving you. Yeobeo, I love you." By the end of my vows I was crying, and my makeup was ruined. Jonghyun wiped my tears away and smiled. 
 
"You may now kiss your bride." The pastor said. 
 
Jonghyun pulled me onto a passionate kiss. One that had all of his feelings and more. His love, his apology, his agony. Everything. "Im...Kim Yoona, I love you." and that was all that needed to be said. We got married, and this time, it was real.