We're Okay

We Got Married?
Yoona's POV
 
"Urgh." My stomach rumbled, again. I felt so hungry. I can't go back. Not after he humiliated me like that. I recalled the anger in Jonghyun's eyes. "We were doing so well." I mumbled. But he didn't choose me. I shed a tear. I thought we had something. I thought we were really starting to have feelings for each other, I thought we were falling in love. "I have to go back." I got up from the bench I was sitting on and turned back to Jonghyun's house. 
 
When I got to the oak colored door I took a deep breath. My heart started beating faster, I was scared. I didn't want to make this situation worse, but I had to do something.
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I woke up to a knock on the door. "Go away, I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at the front door. "It's me." I heard a weak voice say from behind the door. "Yoona?!" I sprang up. "You're back?" I ran to the door, tripping on the pillow I had thrown. When I opened it her head was hanging low and she was sniffing. 
 
"I'm so sorry I made you cry." I said, choking out the words. I grabbed her and pulled her in for a tight embrace. I heard her gasp in surprise.
 
Yoona's POV
 
I'm so happy. I'm glad that he's okay, we're okay. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. "I love you." Jonghyun whispered into my ear. I froze. "What?" He pulled away from me and grabbed my shoulders. "I love you." He said, looking into my glassy eyes.
 
 "I'm sorry I hurt you. I don't know what got into me. When I saw you run off I realized what's important. You. No matter what, I'll tough this out with you." He let go of my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss. It was so passionate. I could feel his hot breathe, I could feel every inch of his mouth. I could feel all the words he wanted to say, but could't. "I love you too. More than anything."
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
I'm glad that she's okay, we're okay. I could feel that Yoona was cold, and that only made me hold her closer. I wanted to warm her up. I wanted to be there for my wife. I removed my lips from hers, just for a second, to pull her into the house. Right before I could close the door I heard the shutter of a camera.
 
Yoona's POV
 
"Good morning." I said, rolling over, snuggling into Jonghyun's arms. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked. "Thanks to you I barely slept at all." I giggled. He smiled and tapped my nose. "I knew I'd get you one day." He whispered. I cocked my head. "Nothing, what should we do today?"
"Let's just stay in bed all day."
 
"Is that what you'd like to do? That's fine with me." Jonghyun rolled over me. "No, I  change my mind." I said, sliding from under him. He groaned. I felt a vibration from his side of the bed. We both stared at each other, knowing what the call would be about. Jonghyun reached his hand out to mine to squeeze it with reassurance. He answered. "Yes? Oh, okay. Yes. That's fine. Sure. Thanks for telling me." When he hung up he smiled at me.
 
"Apparently after that article came out a lot of netizens and fans were angry." I frowned, how could that be worth a smile? "But, a reporter photographed when we made up yesterday. Many people seemed to disregard the original article as fake, and lots of them are even speaking up for us." He smiled again, happy he could please both his wife and his fans. "That's great!" I clasped my hands together. He kissed my forehead. "I really do love you."