Chapter 1: New School , Trouble Brews

Who Are You!?

That evening, Dohee went to the playground where she met her friend, Lee Dawon. They both sat on the swings and had a long chat.

"So you're saying that you are going to be in the same class as me?" asked Dawon, Dohee's neighbour and childhood friend.
"Yeah~ I didn't know you studied in this expensive place!" she said, swinging back and forth.

"You're also gonna be studying in that EXPENSIVE PLACE starting from tomorrow" said Dawon, shaking his head.

"Well, I am . . . considered lucky then?" Dohee replied, sticking her tongue out.

"Of Course You Are!! " said Dawon, shaking his head.

"Anyway.. it's getting late so we should go home." he said, motioning his hand to the back.

"Yeah, my mother is quite worried about me joining this new school" she replied.

"Ya! Tell her not to be~ This school has EVERYTHING! Right from flight simulation lessons to a huge soccer ground!" He said excitedly.

"That's everything for you isn't it?" Dohee .

"Well, the drama club too~" he added.

Dawon was a very active member of the school's drama and theatre club and he also was an active part of the literary club. He and Dohee had known each other since they were little and now he was excited to have her in the same school as him.

"I still can't believe you're gonna be in the same school as me! The only time we were together was in elementary school!" he said.

"Yeah~ " Dohee said, noticing her ears twitch.

"You sound so bored.." He replied, looking at her with a pouty face.

Meanwhile, Dohee's ears were still twitching saw a random car showed up and was speeding up towards them from a distance when Dohee pulled Dawon to the sidewalk.

"Dawon, WATCH OUTTT!" she said, pulling him onto the sidewalk, where both of them stumbled and fell down.

The car sped past them a few seconds later and left Dawon in shock.

"H-How the hell did you notice it from so far??" He asked, his eyes completely widened.

"I could tell by the sound. . " Dohee bluffed and got up, dusting herself.

"This is fascinating." Dawon said, tilting his head in confusion while he got up.

Those two continued to walk back to their houses which was a minute's distance. However, it was silent this time as Dawon's mind was having a race of a zillion questions.

"How can she sense things like those happening? Does she have superpowers?? Or... is she a superhuman?? Or a robot?!" 

"Stupid Dawon. She's just a regular human like you." he shook his head, leaving Dohee puzzled.

She tapped him on the shoulder, suddenly popping him out of his thoughts. He looked at her with a very confused look, making Dohee laugh.

"I'll go ahead first ~ my house is here" she said, laughing at how funny her friend looked.

"uh.. huh. . uh" He replied, scratching the back of his head while he continued walking to his house.

"This is not the first time it happened though. . " he mumbled to himself, taking off his shoes and walking into his room.
 


FLASHBACK


"Dawon-ah!! I'm coming to catch you!" Six year old Dohee screamed while running.

She suddenly stopped as her ears began to twitch. She then saw Dawon running onto the slide, after which he got hit by a flying soccer ball from the nearby playground and fell off the slide.

"Dawon-ah be careful!!" she said, dragging him off the slide and pulled him onto the other side.

Then, Dohee and a very confused Dawon stared at the soccer ball that went flying across the park and landed onto the slide.

"how did you know??" Dawon asked her.

"I-I just saw it coming." She said, crossing her fingers behind her back.

"you're incredible!" he said, running around the park again.
 


It was already 6am in the morning and Dohee's house was in an absolute mess. Mr Kim being a scientist has retired back into his study, hoarding himself with some snacks. Sohee was on a rush to her school as well. While Mrs Kim, Dohee's Mother was rushing around as she was worried about her daughter's first day at her new school.

"Dohee! Wake up!! It's time for school!" her mother said, as she pulled out her uniform from the closet. Dohee frowned and pulled her blanket to cover her face.
"It's too early Eomma!" she mumbled, tossing and turning.

"Your school may be a five minute walk from home, but you have to go early on your first day!!"  her mother said, pulling the comforter off her.

"Ah~ why are you pulling away my comforter!?" Dohee whined, as she sprang up.

"Good Girl! Now go and quickly wash up!" her mother said, handing out her toothbrush to her.

Dohee sighed as she got up from her bed. 

"Atleast it's not that horrid girls' school you used to attend .. Cheer Up Dohee" she mumbled to herself, followed by a sigh.
Then, she began to brush her teeth.

Meanwhile, her mother was setting up breakfast on the table when Sohee showed up.

"Eomma where's Eonni??" she asked.

"I'm ready!" said Dohee, dusting off her uniform as she walked out.

"You look like the daughter of a rich CEO!!" her sister exclaimed, triggering her father who peeped out of his study.

"Ya!. . . Scientists can also be rich people!!" he yelled, earning laughter from his wife and daughters.

"I'm done eating! Thank you for the meal Eomma!" said Dohee, getting up from the table and picking up the dishes to the kitchen.

"Aigoo.. aigoo responsible older daughter. Let me do this and don't ruin your uniform~" said her mother, patting her head.

Dohee smiled at her mother and walked to the living room to pick her backpack.

"I'll get going~ See you all later!" she said, walking out of her house.

"have a nice day lovely daughter!"  her mother said, waving from the door

"Have a nice day at school Eonni! Spot some good looking guys too!" Sohee said, while Dohee just turned back to yell "YAH!! "

She then continued to walk until she saw the SK High school building, standing tall.
"It's really big" she whispered to herself, looking around.

Dohee sighed as she walked towards her new school. Her footsteps were hesitant to step into the campus.

She stood by the entrance and stared at the school until she was interrupted by a voice.

"Yah~ Do you have plans to step inside at all?"

Dohee turned back to just see a puzzled Dawon, who stood behind her.

"What?" she asked, while he laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Let's go inside" he said, shaking his head at her spacing out.

Dohee then walked towards the class after having met and talked with the homeroom teacher, Ms Kang. Both Ms Kang and Dohee walked to the class together.
"Don't worry too much, they're all good kids!' she said, patting Dohee on the back.

"Thank You" she said, bowing down slightly to her teacher.

Dohee and the teacher, both walked into a very noisy class which was unbelievably quiet once the teacher made her way through. Dohee looked around and saw the entire class that had a few giving her judging looks, while a few had warm and welcoming ones... and then there was an excited Dawon."Students!! We have a transfer student here~ Let's have her introduce herself' the teacher said, patting Dohee.

". . . He-Hello G-guys" she gulped,slightly nervous.

"take it easy" the teacher said.

"He-hello guys, My name is Kim Do-Dohee and I'll be your classmate from today. Nice to meet you." she said, followed by a sigh of relief.

"she's strange. . " a girl who was sitting beside Dawon whispered to her friend.

"Of Course, I heard she's Lee Dawon's best friend. . to begin with" Dawon whispered in a shrill voice, earning surprised looks from the girls.

"Dohee, the fourth seat from the window row is empty~ Go and have a seat there for now." said her teacher, showing her the seat.

Dohee nodded and walked towards her seat when her vision started to get blur and ... she fell onto the floor. Her classmates screamed, gaining the teachers attention.

"Ssaem! the new student fainted!" said a girl, in a very high pitched voice.
 


NOTE:

Officially updated Chapter 1, giving this story a direction!
What do you think must have happened to Dohee? 
Even if I've lefts hints in the story , keep guessing to yourself :P
PS: never imagined that I'd update stuff this fast btw XD

Next chapter is on load~ will update it soon!!

Do Comment what you think of this one!

Thankssss