Rainy Days, Coffee Shops, Small Talks

Caramel Macchiato
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

His name sounds endearing, similar to his presence. How does everything that comes out of his mouth becomes magical? I have never thought that reading my name tag would be such a beautiful thing. 

"Your name sounds nice." I can't believe I said that? Oh God how am I so awkwardly annoying? 

Instead of replying, he actually smiled as he started mingling with his art supplies. 

He looks so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. He is so perfect? He has this flawlessly sculptured face features. He is also well-built? He's a breathing artwork. 

"Are you interested in arts?" He suddenly blurted out, probably trying to lighten up the atmosphere. 

"Not completely." I didn't hesitate to lie. I won't do that just to gain his affection. I'm not that type of girl. 

His expression didn't change one bit. I was expecting to see a disappointed face, but to my surprise, he was smiling even more. 

"I am actually a music student. A piano major to be exact." I don't know why, but I felt comfortable opening up to him. 

"Hmm. Music and arts complement each other." He said as he continued mixing colors on his palette. 

"Well yes. But I'm afraid art and I don't really complement each other." 

It's true. When I was younger, I always get the lowest grade whenever the teachers give us a drawing task. I promised myself not to touch a sketchpad again. 

"What do you mean? Everyone has an artistic side of themselves. And the one you have is music-rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter