SEQUEL

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N:this is out of the blue and totally shock of my own writing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Sana's POV

Beads of sweat form on my neck. My heart beating fast and my body is shaking. That's how my whole self react whenever I'm in this situation. Wherein Tzuyu would be around me and would try to cuddle with me. It's not that I feel uncomfortable but its just that......

"Sana~" Tzuyu called me with her rare aegyo voice.

My saliva compiled at the end of my mouth making it hard for me to gulp. 

"babe?"

"baby?"

"honey?"She keeps on calling me with endearment

I clench my hands gripping the fabric of the couch we are sitting at trying to ease the feeling I'm having. A warm breathe welcomes my neck when she buried her face on me. My breathing hitch as she peppered my skin with kisses.

"Tzuyu" I called her pushing her lightly when she reached the end of my shoulder.

She look at me with sad eyes. I was about to reach for her but before I can. She already left me alone on the couch.

I sigh. Finally, being able to breathe normally. I followed my eyes to her room but I saw Jihyo at a corner shaking her head.

"I'm quite disappointed for you Sana. You just made the maknae sad." Jihyo said.

I scratch my head and can't even complain because it is true. I made my Tzuyu sad. I hope she's not crying. I sigh and made my way to the basement. I think I need some time for me alone.

I went to the basement and unexpectedly saw Jungyeon and Nayeon making out. Nayeon was pinned on the wall while her legs were wrap at Jungyeon's waist. Nayeon moaned loudly when Jungyeon her collarbone. This ! Why do I have to watch this?

"ssshhh.. baby. quiet down. You don't wanna get caught right?" Jungyeon ask Nayeon

"sorry daddy"

"good girl" Jungyeon kissed her again. OH MY GOSH!!! Jungyeon has s.

Nayeon giggled when Jungyeon her ears.

"PIECE OF GAYSSS!!!!" I shouted

Both of them stopped. They look at me blinking and looking pale.

"" Jungyeon cursed. "why are you here?"

"and why are the both of you making out here!!!!!" I shouted instead of asking.

My head was burning from anger without me knowing and this is all Jungyeon's fault. If only she didn't....... 

"arggggghhhh!!!! this is all your fault!!" I shouted at her.

"what? what have i done?" Jungyeon ask

"Tzuyu is mad at me now because of you" I said. she look confused.

"I was here all day." she defended "you can even ask Nayeon"

"yeah. all day making out with her!" I shouted "while.. I.. while... I.."

Jungyeon look at me and maybe she noticed how my face was burning from anger. "oh... now I get it" she said "what happened now, care to explain before firing out your anger to me?"

I breathe out and settled myself at the make-up stool. I told her everything and she nodded listening to every detail. Nayeon already left so I'm quite comfortable with sharing my concerns.

"so that's the reason why she's sad" I ended my story

"I thought she's mad but I think she's just sad. If I were in her case I'll feel sad too." she replied

"but this is all your fault not mine. I'm just doing what you said"

"well you've done the right thing Sana" she said "I'm proud of you" and ruffle my hair.

I sigh and nodded. "then what should I do now?"

Jungyeon scratch her head and think deeply. I always thought she's very great with this things so I always listen to her advice. she sigh.

"just give Tzuyu some time. She'll be good again."

I nodded and left the basement. Just right on time for dinner. I went to the kitchen and notice Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun and Tzuyu talking.

"yeah, thanks for help" Tzuyu said.

"just don't make a mess, okay?" Momo said to her.

she nodded and forced a smile.

"Oh, sana!" Jihyo noticed me "how long have you been there?" she ask

"ah.." i exclaimed "just now. are we going to eat?"

Dahyun and Jihyo shook their head. "not yet" both of them said"

"we will be going to the mart first. we wil be bringing everyone since we would be restocking too but Tzuyu would stay." Jihyo explained

"Tzuyu would be staying to wait for the MiCHaeng since the two are in schedule" Dahyun continued." maybe you could stay with her"

I gulp.. "ah..ah.." ! I'm trying to avoid this situation. To be alone with Tzuyu.

"why? is there a problem?" Momo ask

"none.. hehehe" and forced a laugh.

"Good then.. we would be leaving" they said and went to the living room followed by me and Tzuyu.

"Tdoongies~~~!!!" Jihyo shouted more like roar.

I covered my ears at how loud her voice it. I sometimes wonder how Jihyo can tolerate her own voice. Doesn't she feel headache? I swear I felt some earthquakes when she shouted.

Everyone gathered at the living room including Jungyeon and Nayeon who you wouldn't even suspect that they had a session earlier.

"Me, Dahyun and Momo would be going to the mart. Who wants to go?" Jihyo ask.

I raised my hands even though I know they would reject me. Nayeon did raise her hand too but Jungyeon didn't. 

"Okay Nayeon you are coming. How about you Jungyeon?" Jihyo ask

"My daughter would be staying so I'll stay" she said.

Daughter? Who? Tzuyu? The hell. Why does she keep on calling Tzuyu as 2yeon baby or her daughter. Tzuyu is even taller than her. Damn you Jungyeon. STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE WITH HER!!!

"No, Jungyeon.  Tzuyu said she'll stay and we already talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter