Final

Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu's POV

Sana and I are having our alone time on the dorm. She wanted to watch our recent performance for our comeback signal so I pull her to my bed and let her rest on my left arm while I hold my phone with my other hand and watch.

Sana cuddle closer to me while her arms snaking on my waist.

"Can we stay like this forever?" She ask

I just smile knowing we can't though I wanted to.

We were so engross trying to be a speculators for our videos that my left hand is automatically playing with her hair. Sana yawn and fall asleep in no time. I turn my head and face her and notice how much my baby looks so calm and mature when she is sleeping.

What did I even do with my past life to deserve a girl like her?

Did I save my whole nation?

Nevertheless, I know if ever I were to be reborn again. I'll only love this girl beside me. I smile and tuck the hair that was falling from her ears.

I was about to lock my phone and sleep beside Sana when my eyes had notice a video of her and Dahyun.

SaiDa again? I sigh.

I don't know why but I think I'm having anger issues or is this really how jealousy works. Wherein you found yourself being angry with small things and being oh so possessive with what is yours.

I click the video and tried to calm myself by exhaling. I need to vent out my frustrations.

I watch the video and saw how Sana gets a bit clingy with her. She even show a trick with her tongue. I don’t even know my girlfriend knows how to roll a gum using her tongue within 10 seconds. The heck! I didn't even know it?

I remove my arms from Sana and scrolled the video to the comment section.

SaidaLover: Oh my gosh! SaiDa moments!

Saida101: I really love SaiDa! SaiDa is real!

Heck! SaTzu is real not SaiDa!

Twice_statics: wow! Sana can do that? I bet she is a good kisser

nmmmn: Damn! I wonder how good Sana can kiss.

TwiceBang: if a Japanese knows how to tie a knot on a cherry stem then he/she is a good kisser. All Japanese knows that. (A/N: I just read this comment and tried to put it here)

What? And now people wanted to kiss Sana?

SaiDa_is_realest: Look at how Sana looks at Dahyun. I bet she wanted to kiss Dahyun that moment.
(3 comment replies)

Damn you people. Sana is only mine! Ara? Get it?

I pushed Sana away and sat upright. I wanted to end reading comments but I wanted to hope that there would be one of our fans and defend SaTzu.  Cause Satzu is real.

I'm about to open up the 3 comment replies when I heard a giggle at my back. I turn my head and saw Sana clutching her stomach and using the other to cover and muffle her laugh.

"What's funny?" I ask furrowing my eye brows with hint of anger on my tone.

"Oooh~!"

"I never knew Chou Tzuyu could be so cute when she's jealous" Sana teased

"Jealous? I'm not!" I defended myself and look away

"Really? Then is it just my imagination when I heard you said ' Heck! SaTzu is real not SaiDa!' " she ask

"Or when you said ' Damn you people. Sana is only mine! Ara? Get it?' " she continue

Did I said it out loud? 

" Yeah" she answered

I look at her with shock but then it turned to blush when I realize that I'm saying all my thoughts out loud.

"Ugh..ugh!" I cough and tried to escape this living hell when Sana pull my wrist causing me to fall down on top of her.

I stood frozen when Sana stare into my eyes. Her dazzling eyes that makes my heart beat everytime.

I came back to reality when she reach for my phone.

"What are you even watching?" Sana ask

She successfully got the phone as my body is still frozen on top of her. I'm feeling embarass knowing that she might see what I'm getting jealous of. I wanted to escape and make a run for my life but Sana's hand hug my body keeping me closer to her.

My b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter