Someone from my past

No Exit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHINeeNazz this is for you!

 

*****************

 

It's a nice sunday morning where Minho, Taemin and Tae Joon went for their weekly grocery shopping, Minho is in the vegetable section while Taemin and Tae Joon is happily choosing their favourite snacks for movie night, both of them seems happy with their choice and busily stocking up their trolley with various of candies and cookies until suddenly Taemin feel someone's grabbing his wrist. 

" Tae...Taemin?Is this really you?" Said someone who is much taller than him. 

Taemin turn around to see someone that he don't even want to see even in his dream. 

" Let go of me, don't come near us." Taemin said firmly

" Papa..." Tae Joon said before grabbing Taemin's neck. 

" Papa? You have a son now? Where is Taemin that hate to be in the relationship?" 

" It's none of your business, now please move." Taemin said before the taller guy grab his wrist again. 

" What the hell Taemin? You don't even want to explain to me? You left me, left the town and now you're married and have a son?" 

" Why should I explain anything to you? We're not in a relationship, the last time I check I rejected your love confession." Taemin said in a high tone. 

" Papa, I scared... I love you.. Appa love you too, plish don't go with that ahjushi." Tae Joon said with tears rolling down from his cheek. 

" Papa love you and Appa too, and I won't leave both of you okay.  Just hug papa and you'll be fine." Taemin said while rubbing Tae Joon's back. 

" Taemin, please.. You don't even like kids before! Just come with me and I will give you everything that you want." 

" Let go of me! You're scaring my son.  To be in a relationship or not is my own decision, you don't have any right to be jealous Jongin. I don't love you and I will never love you. So stop bothering me." 

Minho watched the scene from behind and when he saw Taemin nearly loss his control,he knows that he needs to step in.

" Baby, Is everything okay?" Minho said while standing next to the love of his life. 

" Honey, please.. Can we go somewhere else? I don't have the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter