losing hope in life part2

losing hope in life

chapter 2

bts were thinking why you had only realised that they werent the same boys that you fell in love with a long time ago. whilst on the roof top you were thinking of all the funny times they have made you have. you stared to laugh whilst crying. your mind was full of these funny faces they have done for you when you were sad or upset. back to bts. they suddenly looked at there phones."why do i feel so empty and lost, cofused,every emotion that means your not in a good mind set". everyone looked up from their phones to see hoseok looking at a photo of you doing a stupid face."its because she means more to you way more then anything". hoseok looked up to see his mate jin."why do you know so much about feelings". " because i have been heart broken alot also i have had alot of feelings ,i found what they meant". hoseok was surprised that he was looking at a crying taehyung." tae why are you crying so much?" tae looked up from his hand to see his hyung looking wooried at him." only cause everything i have ever loved is just leaving me like my nana,now its my sister or more like another me cause she knows everything about me now she has gone". hoseok has just realised that you were always there for them when they needed you ,but when you seriously neede them they werent there for you."no wounder she has left us and replaced self with this dark and horrible person,i miss my girl friend so much". the whole of bts looked to the person that was standing left of hoseok. they found mark." why you here mark?" namjoon said to the whole practly it was that loud." looking for my girlfriend thats what, i was going to ask her why she went into a nightclub last night". they looked so shocked that he said that you were in a night club last night.back to you. you looked at the ground and woundered what it would be like to hit the groud from this hight." what the hell do you think you are doing y/n". you turned around to see yugyeom."why would you care im ruining your life so im leaving to stop ruining you life". yugyeom smiled really nicely." y/n you will never ruin my life,you think you hurting my life no im hurting yours". you looked at him.he has been moving towards you very slowly."yugyeom why do you say that your hurting my life". he smiled like he used to do all the time." because when me or the rest of got7 or bts needed you ,you were there like lightining but when you neede us we left like lightning". you were thinking of other things like all the time you were there for all the boys but they werent there for you. yugeom pushed you towards him into a hug.you tryed to get out of the hug." y/n i couldnt just see your body on the floor or dead". you suddenly calmed down." why would you not feeel relived". your trying to understand why he wont feel that the person that is hurting him the most dead." because you mean so much to me". you steped away." but i hurt you,i know in probably being im being frustarating but i cant get on your level". he looked at you and smiled slightly darker then normal."your mum i getting to your head thats whats changing you,you think bts dont notice these things, they love you more than their own family". you suddenly thought of why they never left you." then why didnt they just leave me and come back when im my self again". he looked at you with happy eyes." because one thing they now you will need is them, they are your life.have they ever broken or hurt you so much that you couldnt evern look at them". you were trying to think of times but it just wasnt working ,you couldnt think of one time that you wanted to leave them." see y/n they are feeling the same way you were feeling all these years". you smiled then i should make them never feel pain again". you walked past him."Y/N what are you going to do after you make them happy". you looked at your wrist that way being holded by yugyeom." im going to make them never sufer of make myself sufer by leaving them and making them forget everything that they may have of me". he looked at you sad but understanding." y/n since your my cousin then i will help you". you looked at im sadly but thanking him at the same time." yugeom im going to make you forget aswell this school,teachers,classes,everyone in my life i will make them forget all about me". he looked down at his feet." i guess your gonna make your self remember all things". you lifted his chin up and smiled at him." yes im so sorry yugyeom". you walked away thinking about how people helped you without them selves even noticing. you looked at how people have grown and changed and goined in this school. you thought how people use to talk to like they would do to thier own mates. know you make them suffer they dont do that,they avoid eye contact. you felt sad. back to bts. they were thinking about how to say to you that they dont want you to have this pain anymore. " Y/N come over here". jimin looked behind him and saw you being taken away by mark. once mark finished talking to you , you walked over to bts." guys i will stop being this girl and be the old me". they looked at you shoked. they smiled at you with bright smils. one thing you loved the most was their bright and friendly smiles." this is the best day of my life ever". shouted jungkook." you idiot can you not see your hyung trying to sleep here". yoongi scolded jungkook.which you have to admit was funny. i felt like you walked into i lighted room,everything seemed happy.crying turned into laughter,arguying turned into chatting." yugyeom why do you looke so sad". yugyeom looked up and saw that your game had started." oh im not sad taehyung,im just lost in thought.taehyung just smiled at him."ok yugi you should make your lost in thought face looke less sad". everyone glared at him. you went over to yugyeom." guess your playing along and thanks for hidding what im doing". he smiled at you then he scofed." why would i do anything for someone who is fake and i was actually in thoughts so yea didnt do a thing for you". you looked at him and smiled"ok" he scofed super loud this time. you noticed the wjole room was quite and everyone was looking at you." dont ever think im the same yugyeom that was your cousin. your thought were wanting you to start to cry but you didnt." you piece of poo". said......................