Final

Still Cute

Disaseter.

Well, let's just say SHINee made a complete disaster in Key's house. Starting from a party in a restaurant with their manager. All them had gone half drunk by that time. Key suggested that they should continue in his house. What do you expect from a half drunk man.

So, as they reach the diva's house, Onew called for pizza with chicken on top -typical Onew- and Kibum, he kept lot's of beer. Let's just say, lot's of things happen that night. Thank goodness the two puppies are staying at 3puppy for a night or there will be lots of barking. 

The five dorks got drunk, Onew eating 80% of the 5 boxes of pizza, Jonghyun kept on trying to hug Kibum with the younger trying to get away, Minho and Taemin are all cuddly. When Kibum got sleepy and went to bed, Onew and Jonghyun decided to go home first and called the manager cs they were drunk and weren't in their right mind.

As for 2min couple, they stayed and cleaned up the mess, with some cursing that the older 2 didn't even help clean the mess, knowing Kibum, he would be very mad if his room is messed up and they'll be dead if they just leave it like this. They've cleaned for hours and Kibum half awake, saw them and he went back to sleep.

"Taemin-ah. Shouldn't we say something to Key? You know to at lease reduce his mad state tomorrow"

"I think we should... angry umma is scary. I'll go get a pen" with that Taemin left to get a pen.

Minho saw a stack of blank papers on the bedside table.

"Here hyung" Taemin came back with a pen and hand it to Minho.

"What do you think we should- yah Taemin! Do you want to make him mad?!" Minho whisper harshly while Taemin took out his phone to take a picture of sleeping Kibum with a giggle.

"Just write 'saranghae' hyung" Taemin is still giggling, looking at the picture he had taken.

"This kid. Jinja..." the older wrote 'saranghae' in hangul with a love shape next to it.

"Yah, Taemin, let's go home. It's late"

"Neh"

They step out of Key's house and step inside Minho's car. Thank goodness they are still sober.

It was already 11.38 and they were still in the car on their way to Taemin's house since Minho doesn't want to deal with Onew's craving for chicken right now. Especially when Jinki is drunk. No way.

They were in a comfortable silence. Minho's left hand is caressing Taemin's hand and the other hand on the steering weel, driving.

The silence was broken with Taemin suddenly sneezing. "Are you cold, Tae?" Minho asked his boyfriend for 7 years as he turn up the air conditioner.

"I'm alright Minho hyung" Taemin replied with a small smile, eyes closing. He felt sleepy.

Minho seems to sense Taemin sleepiness "Sleep tae. I'll call you when we arrive"

"Neh" the younger replied, eyes still closing.

5 minutes later Taemin is asleep. Minho was driving till the red light shows up. He took a glance at his lover, enjoying his beauty. No matter how much Taemin said he doesn't want to look cute, he still does.

The street light shows green and Minho snap out of his trance and kept driving. 15 minutes later, Minho arrived in Taemin's house.

He look at Taemin and felt bad if he wake the younger from his beauty sleep and decides to carry him. Stepping out of the driver's seat, he closed the door and went to the passanger side. He ipened the door and carry the sleeping boy bridal style and closed the door. 

He stepped inside Taemin's house as he have the spare keys. It seems that everyone had gone to sleep as it was quiet. Both's parent known about their relationship and were okay with it because they really look cute together.

He locked the entrance door and went up to Taemin's room. As he enters, two puppies are sleeping on the bed. Adam and Eve.

He closed the doors and two puppies woke up to the sound of doir closing. As they saw the couple, they run to Minho and tried to climb on him.

"Ani.." Minho said in a whisper and the two seems to get it and stop. Minho put the younger down on the bed just in time as Taemin woke up.

"Hyung... am i home yet?" Taemin rubbed his eyes as he scan the surrounding.

The only thought appear in Minho's mind was 'cute'

"Hyung, can you help me take out my pyjamas from the wardrobe? It's uncomfortable sleeping in this"

"Whatever my cute Tae wants" Minho chuckled. Knowing he hit a spot.

"Yahhh i'm a boy. I'm not cute" Taemin complained with a pout.

"Whatever you say Tae, you're cute"

It makes Taemin pouts even more and he throw his small bolster to Minho which he caught instantly. The 2 puppies thought their owner are playing fetch with them and ran to Minho, their small claws scratching Minho's legs.

"Yahh that hurts. Here you go" Minho let go of the small bolster and let the puppies play.

"Hyung, are you done??? i'm sleepy" just then, a donald duck print pyjamas was thrown to his face. "Hyunggg!!" Taemin pouts again.

"Cute"

"For the last time hyung. I'm not cute! Just get to bed already. I'm sleepy. Put those two in their crate before you get on the bed please" Taemin changed into the cute Donald Duck

"So bossy. Like mother like son" Minho mumbles, talking about Key. He took out his pyjama pants and a simple t-shirt  that he kept in Taemin's wardrobe as he visits often and change his attire. 

He carried the two puppies to their crate at the edge of the room and put them in to sleep. He then get on the bed next to Taemin, pulling up the blankets for both of them.

"Hyung, at what time should we go to practice tomorrow?" Taemin asked, turning to face the older.

"I don't really know. But i think it's really early in the morning. So let's go to sleep, neh?" with that, Minho showers Taemin's face with small kisses. "Goodnight, Tae. Saranghae"

"Neh hyung. You too" with a shy smile, the younger scoots closer to Minho and put his head on the older's chest.

30 minutes later, it was a really calming silence, with Minho spooning Taemin, still awake. He looked the younger's peaceful sleeping face with only 1 thought in his mind "even if you say you don't want to look cute, you will forever look cute to me" with that thought flowing in his mind, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short °~°;

I cant come up with more ideas ㅠㅠ

How was it???

Please comment :D

Bye bye~~~