Chapter 9

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The smile on Jiyeon's face almost reached her ears literally while fixing her hair and make up infront of the chest dresser. She was so excited to go home. She didn't have to stay on that island the whole semestral break. She didn't have to suffer doing household chores and Myungsoo's slave.

She really cannot take her shattering pride and being his slave anymore without being able to fight back. She had to leave the island. But Myungsoo is the only key for her freedom. And so, she came up with an idea.

The whole day she acted very sad and quiet. She made sure he noticed. When she passed by Myungsoo on the patio of the cottage house yesterday, from her peripheral vision she saw him looking at her while walking out of his house. She made her sob looked obvious to get his attention. Slowly, she walked towards the sea while looking very miserable that she just wanted to give up. She made sure that he gets what she is trying to do. She acted really good and shook her shoulders to make her sobbing obvious.

Her acting skills didn't failed her with what she wanted to happen. Myungsoo followed her. There, she poured her heart out acting, even a best actress title holder will be amazed to her skills. He really thought she was going to kill herself.

She smirked. Thanks to her talent in acting. Later on she can finally get away from that place.

While descending the stairs, she saw Myungsoo standing just below the stairs. "I'm ready!" she said when she stopped on the middle of the stairs. "My luggages are in my room. Can you carry them for me?"

Myungsoo didn't moved to his place. He just folded his arms in the middle of his chest while staring at her.

"Why are you wearing like that? I thought you're going to bring me back to Seoul? Ah, you're not coming? Are you going to send me off with the chopper? That would be better." she continued going down the stairs.

"Go back up and un-pack your things."

Her feet caught in mid air. "Huh?"

"You're not going anywhere."

Her eyes grew wide. "Why?"

"Because I don't want to." he said in firm voice.

She continued going down until she reach the last step of the stairs. "What are you saying? You told me I'm going home today."

"Yes, I was about to let you go home today, until I found your little secret."

"What secret?"

He pressed something on the small gadget he was holding. Her eyes widened when she heard her own voice.

'Aigoo Kim Myungsoo... would you believe that? I never knew you were also easy to deceived. You thought, you're gonna win this game, huh? I can find ways too and I won't let you detain me here. I can also have you circling around my palm, you know? I couldn't wait to be home and tell to your face that you've just been tricked. I'm not really going to kill myself, you pabo!'

For a moment, she couldn't move a muscle from shock. Those are the words she said last night inside her room while packing her things.

"I have to give it to you. You're good in acting. You made me believe but you didn't succeeded fully. I'm still the one who has the right to laugh here." He laughed evilly.

"H-How did you record that? Don't tell me... there's a hidden camera in my room?" she asked, fuming.

"No. But I've put up a surveillance audio recorder for security purposes. I can hear you every time you're losing your temper and cursing my name and calling me 'monster'. Fortunately, you revealed your secret yourself."

She clenched her fist tightly in anger.

"Well, what can I say? I am smarter and slyer than you are." he said smugly.

She screeched in anger. Stomping, she ascended the stairs after she murderously glared at him. When she reached her room, she shut the door closed with a loud bang and started throwing things around her room. She harshly pulled the comforter and bedsheets and threw the pillows everywhere. All this time she thought she can finally leave that place. She messed up!

She had never been under the control of anybody. Even her parents could not totally dominate her. They had been tolerating her being pigheaded. She had never imagined a guy who was not even related or closed to her and whom she was infuriated with is the one who will dominate her and she couldn't do anything to disobey him.

When she got tired of throwing things she slumped down the floor and rest her back to the bed. She was really suffering. She wanted to go home. Now she must think of a much more effective way to get out of that island. She will prove to him that she's also versatile and that she can defeat him.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter