Chapter 6

Jiyeon: The Queen Bee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the hell is the yacht?" Jiyeon irritatedly ask Myungsoo. She called him on the phone cause when she  reach the meeting place that he  told her there was no yacht on the dock. According to him, that yacht will be the one that would bring the guests on the island where Jong Suk's party will be held. But when she arrived there was no yacht. She came at the right time so it was impossible for her to be left alone.

"Oh, snap! I forgot to inform you that the yacht's sailing schedule changed. It was earlier than what I have told you."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry. My bad. I forgot that you were included on my invited guests."

She got insulted on what he said. She was so close on shouting at him but she controlled herself. She might end up not going to the party if she argue with him. "So, how can I get to that island?" she ask while controlling her irritation.

"If you want, we can go there together. I'll be riding a helicopter. Are you okay with that?"

Jiyeon calmed down a little. "Okay."

"But you're gonna have to wait, the trip will be later this evening."

"It's okay." She had no choice but to let it go even though she is so annoyed with his faults.

Later that night the two of them riding the helicopter. While staring at the scenery below she couldn't help but to smile in excitement. When she talked to her mom and dad, she told them that she's going on a vacation on a private island in Gyeongsangnam-do with her schoolmates. Her parents are not overprotective of her. Besides she's not a teenager anymore. She was allowed to go wherever she wanted to go---in and out of the country. Besides her parents are used to her going everywhere during vacation on semestral break.

"Do you plan to stay there for a month?" Myungsoo ask.

She turns to face him.

"Your luggages are heavier than this helicopter."

According to him they can stay at the island for a week but she brought clothes more than for a week. She's just making sure. What if her plan will succeed? There is a chance that Jong Suk will invite her to stay in that island with him. That would be great. "It's not all clothes. You won't understand because you're not a girl." she reason out. "Anyway, where exactly is the island? Which part of Gyeongsangnam-do are we going?"

"I'll tell you when we get there?" he smiled. "You'll surely love your stay there."

Hopefully her plan for Jong Suk succeeded. Moments later the helicopter lands on the seashore of Jong Suk's island. The sand is white. Looks like the beach is beautiful during the day. There's a huge cottage house built not to far away from them. The lights inside the house are on. There are also lights that looks like lamppost around it. And big tall trees surrounding the sides of the house.

She couldn't find a single person around. No clues that there will a beach party there. Maybe the party will be tomorrow night. She didn't had the time to ask Myungsoo when is the exact day and time of the beach party since she got so excited to make him agree on taking her there.

When the helicopter flew back to the city Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter