Addiction

Stranger Danger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAEUN POV

We arrived in school thankfully alive. Everytime the car takes a turn, me and my brother's faces would kiss the window, and that's with a seatbelt on. The car went on full speed. I'm surprised that we weren't being chased by police cars.

"KOOKIE!! KOOKIE!! KOOKIE COME COME!!" A voice yelled, causing several heads to look towards our direction.

As soon as we looked towards the owner of the voice, Jungkook was tackled down to the ground by a very, very slim body.

"Taetae!! Get off of me! We're in public!! People would think of extraordinary thoughts about our position man!!" Jungkook shrieked.

Indeed, people would think of extraordinary ideas (if you know what I mean). The two people were literally cuddling on the freaking ground!! Who would find it easy to not judge?

"Ehem" I fake coughed, to help Jungkook escape in any way possible. Fortunately, 'Taetae' got off my brother at last. But, instead of being greeted the same way as how my brother was greeted - full of smiles and adoration - I was greeted with a cold, dark, life-threatening glare, and a deep-under-the-ocean voice.

How can this guy come from sunshine and happiness to dark and scary?!

Before I could even say anything, I was pushed to a nearby wall. with slim but strong arms. The right arm forcing my neck to the wall, and the left arm, under my chin in order for me to look at him in the eyes.

"Who are you?" 'Taetae' said, and that one simple statement sent shivers down my spine.

"I-I-I" I gulped. Damn this guy is intimidating!!

"Rephrase. Who and what is your business with my Kookie?! Why are you so close to him, and why are you holding on to him so ti-" his sentence was cut of by my brother. Oh, what a saviour!

"Hyung! Let go fo her! She's Haeun! My sister, remember?" he yelled. As he let go of me, I gasped a deep breath for air.

"Oh ! I'm so sorry! I'm reall really really sorry!! Did I hurt you?! Oh god I knew I shouldn't have-" I cut his apology rant.

"Dude, I'm fine. Don't worry, I'm stronger than I look. I mean, I am the sister of Jeon Jungkook right?" I chuckled.

"Oh gosh, Jungkook, forgive me!" he kneeled, palms together, facing Jungkook with a pout.

"Hey, if she says it's fine, the it's fine for me too" The guy who was kneeling down stood up and seemed to sigh of relief. He looked at me with a box-shaped smile on his face. Oh how cute!

"Hello! My name's Taehyung! But you can call me Tae oppa! Are we good despite of my first impression? Oh please forgive me!" damn, this guy is really cute. Then I noted to myself to never get on his bad side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry,Tae oppa. It's down on the trash bin. My name is-"

"I know who you are. I just don't know what you looked like anymore. Last time I saw you, you had teeth missing." He giggled. OMG even his giggle is cute. "I think you were 4 or 5. You were the cutest little girl I ever saw! Jeon Haeyi, right?" he asked.

"Nope." I chuckle. "Jeon Haeun. I'm 17 now actually. It's my first day here, that's why I was holding on to Jungkook so tightly."

"Hey, I'm your older brother. Why do you call Taetae 'oppa' and not me?" Jungkook put out his lip, you could barely see his top lip. It was kinda cute actually.

"You said it yourself, because you're my brother. It's how I express my love for you~" I emphasized the word 'love' with a dreamy tone. Jungkook's reply was a simple shrug.

"Hey, JK!" someone called out.

We saw someone running towards our direction. There were two, very tall, very handsome men running towards our direction. One had blonde hair, and one had pink hair.

"What's up hyung!" Jungkook smiled as he ran to the blonde guy and did a chest bump thing that guys do. Then he did a weird handshake with the pink haired guy.

"Hey kook, who's the cutie?" blonde guy said.

"Actually, she's-"

"Hello! I'm Haeun, sister of Jungkook. I'm new here! Question, are you studying or working here? or, coming here for like, pfft, I don't know, once a week or......" I mumbled, "everyday"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter