Chapter 2

JLAR (Just Like a Rainbow)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ten, can you take Jennie to the hospital?" Taeyong who had finished his breakfast asked Ten who was in front of him and still eat his food.

"Why dont you just take her?" Ten stop feeding his food when he get question from Taeyong.

"I have an important meeting with the client this afternoon, so I cant. Can you keep up with Jennie?"

"Sorry, I cant, I'll see my mother this afternoon"

Taeyong's face changed to be cheap to hear the answer from Ten.

"You're always justified when I ask you to accompany Jennie to the hospital" The displeasing tone was clearly heard from Taeyong's mouth. He didnt like Ten to refuse his request.

"She's your wife, you should be with her, not me" Ten said, then went back to his breakfast.

"Oppa never mind, I can go alone and anyway I do not want him to accompany me" Jennie Taeyong's hand, trying to calm Taeyong. Ten did not care what Jennie said, he was enjoy eat his food.

"You a useless wife" Ten heard what Taeyong said. Though his voice sounded quiet but he could hear. Taeyong says he is a useless wife. Sentence that make his morning begins with a bad mood.

"Ten..Ten I'm sorry, I did not mean it like that ..." Taeyong who realizes what mistake he did, tried to apologize to Ten.

Ten slammed his spoon and fork, staring intently at Taeyong. Then get up from his seat, leaving Taeyong and Jennie.

If you are confused why Ten is now changing, the answer is Ten want to change his thinking to not always obey Taeyong. Taeyong realizes Ten's self-change. Honestly, he does not like Ten's attitude change much.

 

 

 

 

 

While in his office, Taeyong's feelings are not calm. He feels guilty to Ten. He should not have said that to Ten. Taeyong tried to call Ten but the answer he got was always the same, his call was never answered by Ten. Messages containing apologies are not even replied by Ten. He is very frustrated, Ten is really mad at him.

 

 

Ten actually only reasoned to see his mother, because in fact he did not want to accompany Jennie. And now Ten is in a mall, he's shopping for relieve the stress. Several times Taeyong called him, he not answer it. The message was not replied at all. He was not wanting to be disturbed anymore with Taeyong.

 

Ten arrived at the apartment at 8. After he finished shopping he decided to visit his favorite place. Just as he walked a few steps up the stairs, he heard Jennie's shout from the kitchen. Whatever the woman did, Ten was curious, went to the kitchen to see what was happening.

Taeyong who hears Jennie's screams immediately runs into the kitchen.

"Honey, what's going on? Oh my god finger is hurt!" Taeyong who frantically Jennie's bloody finger.

"I was trying to make food for you oppa, but ended up with my wounded finger ...." Jennie sobbed, as if his finger was badly injured. He is very exaggerated, is he trying to get sympathy from Taeyong?

Ten who saw the scene in front of him rolled his eyes lazily. He feel want to throw up to see the scene he witnessed.

"If he came home sooner I would not get hurt like this" Jennie pointed her finger at Ten.

"What? So you want to blame me?" Ten does not accept himself to be blamed for what happened to Jennie. Taeyong turned his gaze toward Ten. Looked at Ten sharply.

"Why did you just go home ?! You should be the one who cooks, not Jennie who is currently pregnant. You are the cause of Jennie's finger hurt!"

"You also blame me? I do not know anything, I just got home!"

"It's your fault I never cooked before, and I have to do this because of you!" Jennie again throws the accusations at the innocent Ten.

"Hey, shut up your ty women-"

"Ten !! Stop !! You're wrong here, do not ever yell at Jennie like that!" Taeyong stepped to where Ten was. When he reached Ten, Taeyong cast his hand and slapped Ten's cheek.

"Wtf! You slapped me ?! "Ten stared at Taeyong not believing. Only this time Taeyong slapped him. His Taeyong is completely changed. Ten did not expect Taeyong to change like this. Ten goes away leaving Taeyong who looks blank after what he did. With a quick footstep Ten climbed the stairs to his room. Not for long Ten came out of his room. He can not live like this, life with Taeyong and Jennie is very painful. Right now he wants to calm himself down to his parents house.

Taeyong still paused in his place. Jennie who had been calling his name had not even listened. But Taeyong just realized after his eyes caught Ten who was down the stairs.

Taeyong ran after Ten who was ready to open the door.

"Ten !! Wait. Please do not go "Ten who will open the door is stifled by Taeyong's pull which causes his body to be pushed against the wall. After that Taeyong meet his lips and Ten's with roughly. Escape all the emotions that are in him. He bites Ten's bottom lip for Ten to open his mouth. Feeling a little unwilling Ten opened his mouth to let Taeyong's tongue play inside his mouth. Taeyong Ten's top and bottom lips alternately. Emphasizing the sweetness of Ten's lips. Jennie who saw Taeyong and Ten kissing felt her heart sick. Not wanting to add to the pain he stepped into the room.

Ten who was dissolved in Taeyong’s kisess replied to the kiss. Ten slowly Taeyong’s lower lip. Infused the sweet taste of Taeyong's lips, avenged Taeyong's tongue in his mouth. Taeyong cocked his head, looking for the right position to deepen his kisess. Sensing the oxygen in their chest began to dwindle, both of them finished the kiss. For a while both of them stared at each other. Ten who first broke the gaze, leaving Taeyong to his room.

 

 

 

"Sleep, it's night. Not good for your health and our baby... " Jennie just nod with what Taeyong said. Besides, she was so sleepy too, so she obeyed what Taeyong had ordered. Taeyong gently Jennie's hair now sleeping on his chest. As if Jennie had entered the world of her dreams, Taeyong carefully laid her head on the pillow, then covered her. After Taeyong safely out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

 

Taeyong enters Ten's room which is unlocked. Visible Ten is lying on his back. Ten who realize Taeyong went into his room just silent.

Taeyong put a tray of food on a small table beside the bed.

"Honey, eat ... I've cooked your favorite food. I'm really sorry for what happened "

"I'm not hungry, get out of here I'm not looking at your face" Ten's voice tone was very cold. Nor did he turn to face Taeyong sitting next to him.

"Please ... for this time only" Taeyong's voice sounded very weak. Taeyong can not if Ten is angry with him. He did not want Ten to be angry with him. Whatever he would do to make Ten not angry with him.

Ten who wants all this quickly finish decide to accept the food Taeyong makes. Taeyong is very happy because Ten wants to eat the food he makes. Taeyong is happy to feed Ten.

Taeyong smile to see Ten is very funny while chewing. Ten just ignorantly sees Taeyong smiling looking at him.

"You said you were not hungry, but now you're so hearty eating this food" Taeyong smiled mockingly at Ten. Trying to tease the pretty little guy in front of him.

"Do not talk much, just wait for me if you do not want me to throw up all your meals I've eaten" Ten answered Taeyong's words with his sarcastic tone. Although his words were replied with a sarcastic tone but a smile did not fade on his face.

"Well I'll be quiet as long as you spend this food" Taeyong feed back to Ten again, Ten himself just silence no longer respond to Taeyong's words.

 

After finishing his meal, Ten again lays her back to Taeyong. Taeyong also laid his body next to Ten. Enter into the warm blanket that also covers Ten's body.

Taeyong put his arms around Ten's tiny body. Ten who was annoyed trying to release the hug but failed.

"Back to your room and Jennie, I want to sleep alone"

" No. I want to be here, sleeping with you, I miss you so much ... "Ten rolled his eyes lazily at what Taeyong said. Ten would ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter