Chapter 1

JLAR (Just Like a Rainbow)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile of happiness swelled in Ten's face. Reason is the reflection of himself who is in a large mirror, wearing the best suit designed by a famous designer. The suit fits him well that added to his handsomeness, but didn’t eliminate his beauty.


Ten felt someone hugging his body from behind. He knows who hugged him- Lee Taeyong who embraced him, his future husband. The one that he loved for more than nine years. He had loved Taeyong ever since they were in junior high school. Until now, his love for Taeyong never faded instead, grew deeper.


"Ten, you're more beautiful in that suit" Ten smiled as he heard what Taeyong said. Taeyong tightened his arms and laid his head on Ten's narrow shoulder, breathing in Ten's scent and giving kisses at the neck of the ladder. Ten enjoys what Taeyong does.


"You are also very handsome with your suit" Ten turned his head towards Taeyong, making the distance of both faces closer.
"No need to say it, because I already know I'm very handsome" Ten just smiled at Taeyong's answer. Their faces came closer, Taeyong tilted his face, and his lips touched Ten's soft ones. They closed their eyes enjoying and feeling the kiss. Not a lusty kiss but an innocent with full of love - only a kiss that describes what they feel for each other.


Taeyong and Ten started their relationship when they were in first year high school. At that time, both were seventeen years old. Now, they are twenty-three years old. It all started from their friendship since childhood that eventually grew the seeds of love and soon they will marry.
 

Ten loves Taeyong and Taeyong loves Ten too. The Thai beauty feels so lucky to have Taeyong, as well as Taeyong, someone who really understands him, who is always there for him and can always make him happy.


For Ten, Taeyong is his everything, his life and his source of happiness. He will do anything for the guy he loved and treasured the most. Anything, as long as Taeyong is happy, though his happiness should be sacrificed ...




Approaching the wedding day, the relationship between them is both more romantic. They have a lot of plans and dreams after they get married – a happy life they had imagined.

"Taeyong, where are you? I'm at the usual place" Ten's unemployed left hand that he uses to play with his drink glass. He is waiting for Taeyong's answer on the other side.
"I will arrive, wait for a moment"
"Okay, be careful on the road, I miss you hyung ..." somehow Ten missed Taeyong so much, but they did not meet just one day.


Fifteen minutes later, Taeyong reaches Ten's place. This time, the Korean male did not come alone. He came with Jennie, Lisa's friend, his cousin.



 

Ten did not expect that Taeyong's reason to ask him to meet was to say something much unexpected. This will turn everything upside down. Taeyong came with Jennie and announced that he and Jennie have been in a relationship for five months and the classy woman is bearing his child. Taeyong asked Ten’s deep understanding and acceptance for the mother of his child. Ten had nothing to do but to accept it even deep inside he wanted to scream that he really can’t. His heart ached, knowing Taeyong, the person he loved unconditionally, had an affair. He didn’t know what he had done wrong or where did he go wrong to deserve this kind of pain. In the end, he had to accept this bitter reality. Jennie smiled at Ten because she can get Taeyong.

 

After Taeyong's acknowledgment, Ten and Taeyong's relationship is still ongoing. Ten loves Taeyong so much, he doesn’t let Taeyong go. He does not want to lose his Taeyong, the one he loves. But after the incident, Taeyong slowly began to rarely pay attention to him. Although they still often spend time together, the attention is always on Jennie; Taeyong’s another lover and the mother of his child.

 

 

 

Taeyong and Ten's parents have also learned everything about Taeyong and his betrayal – that he has another lover who is pregnant. Taeyong's parents are in rage, especially Taeyong’s mom who loves Ten. The woman already considered Ten as her biological child. Therefore, his very angry and upset with Taeyong. The great disappointment that their son did, to the point that he wants to beat his son, beat him until he could feel the pain that Ten felt.

Meanwhile, Ten's parents leave it all to Ten. They let Ten choose his decision to stay with Taeyong and continue his marriage plans.

 

Ten walked to the door and opened it. Blonde hair figure standing in front of his apartment door. The woman is Lisa, his cousin. Lisa, who saw Ten, immediately embraced the boy. They entered the apartment and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter