001. - The worst game in history

Battle Royale
Please log in to read the full chapter

 .001- The WORST GAME IN HISTORY

 character list: name, name, name, name, name

"Feelings of doubt and uncertainty"

He was in a state of doubt. The peculiar feeling of hesitation settled within the pit of his stomach as he watched the outside world blur into a mixture through the window of the school bus.

It was between lights and the softened hues of plains and ridges of the early morning sunrise that gave him a feeling of uncertainty. Even amongst the noisy and buzzing atmosphere of the school bus, it left him with a feeling of dread and nervousness as his fingers trembled slightly for an unknown reason.

Call it intuition but something was definitely off about the expected school trip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon could feel that he was sitting in a chair, slumped over a hard surface. That, and his eyelids were heavy. He probably could’ve laid there with his eyes closed for a few more hours if not for the warning bells ringing in the back of his mind. Groaning, he forced his heavy lids open and lifted his head up to look around.

Strange. He was in a classroom. Sitting with the rest of his classmates at desks in clean, straight lines.

Wait. Hadn’t he been in a bus?

The memories came flooding back into his head. The school trip. Getting on the bus. Sitting, joking, laughing with his friends in the large bus seats. And then darkness.

As Namjoon looked around, he saw that the rest of his classmates seemed to be asleep, passed out in awkward positions in their hard chairs. The classroom was almost the exact same as he had sat in for years, except there was a large flatscreen TV attached to the front where the blackboard should be.

They were all seated in their assigned seats, almost as if nothing was out of the ordinary. But it didn't take Namjoon long after he woke up to notice the shiny silver collars around each of their necks. His hand reached towards his own, and he tugged at it, gently and then with increasing strength as it wouldn't give. His breathing increased as he realized it wouldn't come off and his heart beat faster.

Namjoon gradually forced himself to calm down, taking deeper breaths and for

Please log in to read the full chapter